Thread: Sofiasexy

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
This blog is moderated by SofiaSexy
    I think you're confused, in 2008 I was living in Spain and I come back for 3 months ago.

If you don't like the price, don't take the service, but not disrespect me. Thanks.

Sofiasexy.

Note to Sofiasexy.

Hey Sofiasexy,

Please read the thread titled "overpriced chica syndrome"

And adjust your pricing accordingly. Or suffer the whims

Of the Supply and Demand curve and remarks by.

AP members.

Jackpot

Should be merged with the last thread she started

Where the debate over chica pricing is sure to be continuing.

Irrespective of the related pricing discussion, the chica in the pics is a beaut. One of the other senior members commented that they are many years old.

Quote Originally Posted by SofiaSexy  [View Original Post]
    Hi, I`m sofia, I have 25 years. Refined, sensual, and sexual with a touch of sweetness. Call me at 15. 5116. 7519.
    Now that is worth coming down to BA for!

Quote Originally Posted by Miami Bob  [View Original Post]
    What a shame! A lovely woman who might get action here has priced herself out of the market for 90% of the AP readers. To the 10% who encourage this type of price action, a hex on you. I forgive the newbies.for they know what not they do. Newbies, please read the forum. The high end clubs offer a structured program and everyone has to participate a few times even if it might not make sense to savor the experience. This indy girls should generally be 300 to 400 pesos for top looks and service and her over head being indy. If not top end, less.
    Even though I'm a newbie, by following this forum I realized she was overpriced and told her "no thanks" in a PM after she informed me of her rates (before the rates were made public here). Thanks to the AP veterans who help us newbie visitors to BsAs avoid such mistakes!

When our brothers pay BOZO prices, we are all considerred BOZOS

What a shame! A lovely woman who might get action here has priced herself out of the market for 90% of the AP readers. To the 10% who encourage this type of price action, a hex on you. I forgive the newbies.for they know what not they do. Newbies, please read the forum. The high end clubs offer a structured program and everyone has to participate a few times even if it might not make sense to savor the experience. This indy girls should generally be 300 to 400 pesos for top looks and service and her over head being indy. If not top end, less.

Reading other members reports, now I am quiet sure that I have met her years ago.

If I remember correctly, I had sex with her in 2008 for 150 pesos.

The service included BBBJ and Cola

Talking

Some one will pay. Too many people here with more money then brains!

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteCat  [View Original Post]
    I was quoted $200.00. U.S.
    Her real value is no more than 350 Agentine pesos.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteCat  [View Original Post]
    Do you think you'll take that offer?

Quote Originally Posted by Member #3320  [View Original Post]
    Sofia, were you on this forum before?

What are your rates, services provided etc?

Sofia, were you on this forum before?

What are your rates, services provided etc?

Hi Sofia. Very nice, sexy pics. Do you work at a particular privado, or do you only do outcalls? I'm new to the forum, so I hope these questions are appropriate.

Wink Sofiasexy

Hi, Iam sofia. I have 25 years. Refined, sensual and sexual with a touch of sweetness. Call me [Telephone Number deleted by Admin].
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSCF9402copiar[1].jpg‎  

Talking Welcome my dear!

Dear Sofia,

I hope you feel comfortable on this board. You are welcome!

Muchos besitos,

Bella

Posting Limitations