I so dumb!

I was at Class last night; a Wednesday night. I got there by walking to a taxi stand near the pedestrian mall and asked two chauffeurs about Casas da Masagem.

It was about 21:00. I figured on doing a hottie for less than 200 reales and then checking out a higher end club.

Both guys agreed that there were no massage places open. Bullshit no doubt. Since I didn't feel like engaging another driver in conversation I let one of the guys take me to Class.

On the way he made a call to check whether they were open of not. He also asked, at my urging, whether most of the girls were below 25 years old.

While talking on the phone he asked me whether I was American. I'm Canadian and told him so.

It turned out that the club wanted to know. The reason I say that is that, when we got there, the big metal door was locked. Just then a big van was being started. It was leaving to go pick up some garotas.

The taxi driver said it would be back in ten minutes with twenty of them. Yeah right!

Realizing that this place was a night club and not a sauna, I told him and the doorman that emerged that I didn't want to be the only guy surrounded by so many girls. I said it was more fun in a club with a party atmosphere, and that I was going to go to the Irish Pub for an hour.

I'm sure that bummed the taxista out. I doubt he got a commission unless he returned for it later.

The Irish Pub, by the way, is not recommended. It's amazing the prices they charge for a place that, outside at least, looks so slapped together. Plus they take your name and give you a chit just to enter a damned pub! You use the numbered chit to keep track of the overpriced shit you buy.

Then after you've eaten and want to check your teeth for food, well, there's no mirror in the bathroom!

If you too arrive early in the area head past Class about a block and there are about half a dozen bars and restaurants that are probably no pricier but with better amenities.

From outside, and in, Class looks, well, classy. I got back to it at about 22:00. Before entering I wanted to know exactly what a trip upstairs was going to cost me. Not for the girl but for the house extras.

The guy told me 30 to enter plus 30 in drinks, 80 for the room, plus whatever the girls want. When pressed about that he said 200 and up. Reales.

I asked if there were any other charges and he said, yeah, one garota drink for another 80. At that I handed him the chit and turned to walk away. I did comment to him that, for me, it was "Bem caro," which means, I think, very expensive.

He immediately countered by telling me just 50 + 10% tax for the entrance, 80 for the room and nothing else beyond whatever I agreed to with the girl.

That sounded better to me. Too bad I didn't realize that the 30 in consumption wasn't included in the 50. I only had a water and two Sprites though so the drink cost wasn't bad anyway.

So I walked into the place and was impressed with its upscale looks. I wasn't impressed by the guy to girl ratio. It looked like about eighteen guys and six girls. Doh!

Where were the twenty girls the van went for? Ha ha.

Good thing a show started pretty soon after I walked in. I ALWAYS enjoy watching good erotic dancing.

Three girls came out. Two took the main stage and one strutted onto the bar. Both the stage and the bar are BIG.

There's a dance pole on the bar and I positioned myself near to it. I'm no dummy when it comes to choosing where to sit to see a good dance show.

Two of the three dancers were pretty good looking. The third had a nice face but was too thick all around.

The tallest girl was, by far, the best of the three. She had the best looking body and danced better than the other two combined.

You guys know that rhythmic virtual fuck stance some girls do while dancing right? The one where they crouch a bit, usually with their hands on their knees, and then move their ass and hips to the beat as though they're squat fucking someone?

Well Duda, as it turned out her name was, did that really really well.

She must have noticed me noticing her cause she came to me after she'd changed into her working clothes. I liked her. She was definitely on my radar for a possible trip upstairs.

During another set another girl caught my eye. Not as much as Duda but she was the best of the three in her group. Cynthia, I think, was her name. Like Duda, she too has silicones. Hers look better though.

Also like Duda she came to me after her routine.

I should say that by this time, in both instances, the guy to girl ratio had improved to about one to one. Not the two, three, four or more girls to guy ratio we can find in Rio's Termas but certainly better than before.

Also the place had a decent vibe by then. Some of the girls were kind of dancing amongst the sitting area. Some were on the prowl. Some were sitting looking pretty bored.

I liked Cynthia too. Actually I think she was nicer than Duda. The trouble, for her, was that I still liked Duda overall more.

We chatted for about twenty minutes. During that time I told her that I liked her but that I also liked Duda and wanted to talk to her again. She said she understood and very pleasantly excused herself.

The night went on and I continued to enjoy the dancers. Just as in Vancouver though, only about one in four or five really know their craft well.

Of the dancers there last night, Fernanda(?) was, hands down, the best. When she danced, probably everyone watched.

She's a tallish white blonde with enchanced tetas. She spends more time among the crowd than on the stage. The moves around swiftly yet gracefully and oh so sexily.

During her trip around the seating area she drops into the lap of six or more lucky lucky guys. And sometimes a girl receives her hot and sweaty attention too!

Waching her bump and grind those guys, and encourage them to let their hands roam, well, that was the only time I regretted my pole position.

Cynthia, who was talking to me then, saw my frustration and waved Fernanda over to me. I was standing so she couldn't drop into my lap. She did grind against me, with both her tits and ass, and placed my hands onto her hips. From there they roamed a bit.

I gave her a peck on the cheek and thanked her. Then I thanked Cynthia for her help.

It turned out that, when it comes to looks, Fernanda's best days are behind her. Sure she has the hard, lithe body of a dancer but she must be early thirties I'd say. I'm 51 so I shouldn't mind that really. I still go for the younger hotties though.

Between glancing over at wherever Duda was, and likewise toward Cynthia, I continued enjoying the atmosphere of Class. I also marked a few more targets but one, a skinny thing with a hot hot face, seemed muita fria while another, that I blocked from passing with my leg, did so when I removed it.

I HATE HATE HATE that there's no fixed price for 45 minutes with a girl. Is Rio the only place where this is the norm?

Because of this I didn't talk price to either of my prime targets. They didn't bring it up either.

Since I had in mind not to pay more than 200 to the girl I didn't speak to either again. If their attitudes were similar to those of the girls in Flori, that would be low balling them. Or at least that's what I thought.

I figured I was going to save my reales for Rio and leave pretty quick. It was 03:00 by then and I wanted to catch the Linha Turismo today.

Then Karen pressed herself against me and started working her schtick. Since she was being so familiar I embraced her waist with one arm pretty firmly. I very much liked what I felt too. A sexy plushness. Just enough flesh to sink my fingers in.

I also liked her face very much. In fact she had very close to exactly the look I like. That would be the Monica Bellucci, or a younger Catherine Zeta Jones white girl with long dark hair.

She spoke no English but, by then, my Portuguese was improving rapidly. For some reason I seem to more easily remember new words than in years past. Reverse Alzheimer's?

She really really sold the sizzle. I pressed her to agree to lots of bareback licking and sucking, a good amount of tongue twisting, and letting me lick her. She agreed to all and, when asked, said she adored sex.

Turns out she meant cash.

Three hundred was too rich for me and I told her so. She countered with 250. I said 200, plus 50 more for "bom serviço," She quickly agreed. I wished I'd countered with 180 plus 20.

By this time the little head was in charge. I was bem excited.

Up we went to the room. It didn't have a bed! Instead it had a red leather sofa. While I sat on the toilet and used the hose next to it to clean, Karen put a sheet on the sofa.

She was light and sexy in the room but things went south pretty quickly when I tired raising the lighting to a reasonable level.

I told her all guys like to see the girl. She complained that anyone could watch through the big frosted glass door. What a dumb design idea that was!

Really I thought she was embarrassed about some flaw that her clothing had hid from me. I couldn't see any though. Apart from the fact that she could stand to lose a few pounds, though not many, she looked FINE!

The dimmer got a lot of attention for the next few minutes. I finally won the point when I got up and said "Anular a hora!" With that I finally had a reasonable amount of lighting.

I should have tried canceling anyway. I say try because everything was pre-paid by then. That's why I insisted on withholding 50 reales for the good service. In Rio, as most of you know, you pay the bill when you leave. The girls know this so they're more motivated to do a good job. Most do.

At Class, you don't pay anything until you select a girl. Then you pay the full tab.

I paid the 200 in cash and charged the 160, entrance, drinks and room, to my card.

So with the lighting issue settled I settled myself onto the sofa in anticipation of a nice blowjob.

Karen dutifully knelt on the floor and went for my little friend. Trouble was she also immediately went for the condom.

I forcefully reminded her of our agreement and steadfastly refused it until I'd had a good slathering and sucking. She countered that, unless we dimmed the lights, she wouldn't comply.

Down went the lighting. And down went Karen again. Ha ha.

I didn't really get the head I'd hoped for but, well, it wasn't terrible. She actually sucked my balls into her mouth one at a time. That actually hurt a bit. Maybe intentionally?

Only because of my insistence about keeping the condom away did I get a somewhat decent amount of bareback attention. She even let me fuck her mouth a bit. Not too hard mind you but it felt pretty good.

Several times during the head she implored me to cover up and fuck her. I always countered that we'd do that soon enough but I wanted what we'd agreed too.

Oh and the mouth to mouth kissing? Didn't happen until I pressed for that too.

Finally I tired of resisting her feigned urgency and told her to wrap it up. By then though junior was losing interest so she had to work a bit hard to get me hard. Ha ha. Serves her right.

The fucking was pretty nice. Her standing over the sofa wasn't working so she quickly went to her knees for a doggy style pounding.

God she felt and looked good during it.

I pushed her onto her tummy and had her raise her ass. That too felt good. My face was next to hers and, like I really like to do, I cradled her chin and neck in one hand. Actually I like to grab them by the neck lightly to create a mildly dangerous feeling. The theory being that all girls secretly like "bad boys,"

She was making the right sounds but after I'd been thrusting for a GREAT ten minutes she suddenly went silent. Ha ha.

I knew why but asked anyway. Her reason was that she was hot. Hot? Hell I was doing all the work! Granted I was on top of her.

Nearly pooped, and nowhere close to cumming, I told her I was going to cum on her tetas. She didn't respond well to this so I countered with her back. I like coming on the lower back sometimes. That view, especially with ass raised, is bem sexy.

I jacked, came, and helped her towel off.

She emerged from the bathroom and had the nerve to ask for the extra 50! Why not? I'd been a sucker practically the whole time.

What did I do? I gave it to her. Doh! Doh! Doh!

While doing so I explained as best I could that I, underline I, keep my word. Why did I though? I hadn't willingly gotten the "I love sex," session we'd agreed to.

Afterward I explained to one of the guys that they'd better talk to her. I said she's bad for their business. That Norte Americanos like myself write about our experiences on the net.

He listened patiently and probably understood most of my bad Portuguese.

What I should have done was told Karen that, before I'd give her the 50, we were going to have to talk to the manager. If I'd done that and walked out of the room probably I'd have been 50 reales heavier while walking back to my hotel.

Finally it's 03:30, only forty-five minutes after our forty-five minutes session started and I'm dressed and heading for the door. Then I notice that my receipt, stamped "Pagado," says 160 reales but the Master Card receipt says 170! I point this out, comment how it's "Mao negócio," and get 10 reales back in cash.

It's nearly noon now and I haven't yet boarded the hop-on, hop-off Linha Turismo. Gotta wrap this up.

I feel like I shouldn't do any mongering today. I should do penance for the $240 CDN cost of so so sexo I stupidly paid for at Class.

Probably I'll try harder to find a cheaper Casa da Masagem after the tour.

CC