Thread: STD Fears

+ Submit Report
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
This blog is moderated by JFKliberal12

Start with the basics

Quote Originally Posted by Zedonkey12  [View Original Post]
    Hi. I am visiting Buenos Aires this June and am hoping for a little advice from people who know what their talking about.
    Start at the beginning. Read about the different types of opportunities of which a newbie can easily avail himself: privados (brothels) , biloches (clubs where the girls are there specifically to go home with you) , and independent chicas (call girls). Don't just jump at specific chicas until you have an idea of what type of arrangement you'd like (I suggest all three).

For someone new to both Bs As and mongering, I can't stress enough the wisdom of sticking to well-reviewed, star performers. If you put in the time, you can find great looking, wonderful chicas with whom you can spend good times. Don't screw it up by getting all jazzed up by some bait & switch chica photos on the web. Trust, but verify.

I am totally new to all this.
    You've come to the right places (Bs As and AP). Within both of these communities it is customary for men to enjoy the finer things in life.

I know this may seem stupid because I have not heard any complaints,
    Guess you're not married.

but how can you make sure to stay safe health wise.
    Follow the advice of the Burger King, 'wrap the whopper. '

Getting with a beautiful argentine chica seems absolutely incredible. Except for the possibility of an STD. I mean DATY is a dream. That I feel could turn into a nightmare. Are you guys confident about the health factor?
    Read the many threads on STDs. My opinion, which is worth what you've paid for it, is that DATY and BBBJ are fairly safe pursuits with very low probabilities of STD transmission. However, you have to make up your own mind as to what risks you are willing to take. You also need to take into consideration what little you know about the chica.

Also, does anyone have any info on Vicky?
    No, but I've seen those pics before. I think that she has been reviewed herein, however, most internet chicas in Bs As have about ten names.

She is really quite beautiful to me but there is absolutely nothing about her which makes me a bit concerned.
    You're kidding, right? Here I thought I was helping a newbie but, it sounds more like a shill. Guess I should have read the whole post before responding.

Any advice you guys could give would be very much appreciated.
    See above and if as I suspect you're trying to soft-sell this chica, buzz off.

Mejores deseos[/QUOTE]

STD Fears

Hi. I am visiting Buenos Aires this June and am hoping for a little advice from people who know what their talking about. I am totally new to all this. I know this may seem stupid because I have not heard any complaints, but how can you make sure to stay safe health wise. Getting with a beautiful argentine chica seems absolutely incredible. Except for the possibility of an STD. I mean DATY is a dream. That I feel could turn into a nightmare. Are you guys confident about the health factor? Also, does anyone have any info on Vicky? She is really quite beautiful to me but there is absolutely nothing about her which makes me a bit concerned. Any advice you guys could give would be very much appreciated.

Mejores deseos

Posting Limitations