Thread: Beach Resort in Brazil

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by Lueck Hoff

Buzios

Quote Originally Posted by Santa  [View Original Post]
    Going to Buzio Brazil for a week. I would appreciate any information, hotels, restaurants, things to do and nightlife, Thanks
    Definitely NOT a mongering destination. Restaurants: Rocka at Brava beach (lunch only, not cheap) , David in town. Great value, Bar do Ze, best food / ambiance, Sawasdee good Thai, Cigalon good food.

Buzio

Going to Buzio Brazil for a week. I would appreciate any information, hotels, restaurants, things to do and nightlife, Thanks

In my opinion the coast of Brasil in the state of Rio and Sao Paulo would be nice for you.

In particular a town that is 4-5 hour bus ride south of Rio de D called Parati (also written Paraty).

http://www.paraty.tur.br/hotels/index.php

http://www.villas-de-paraty.com.br/in/home.htm

You can also take a bus from SP via Santos and will pass Ubatuba which is further south.

Its also about 5 hour trip.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bundalover1 For This Post:

More Details

Quote Originally Posted by Bundalover1  [View Original Post]
    I can help. You said resort. The reply you got was for a specific beach town not far from Rio that has nothing to do with resorts. Can you be specific to what you are looking for? Price, level of infrastructure, how close to towns, island or mainland? Many resorts in Brasil are isolated. Is that what you want? How many hours from Rio is acceptable? Flying is OK? What states are you interested in?
    It must not be exactly a resort. A hotel on a quiet location where one can relax, walk at the beach and go swimming in the sea would be fine. And I expect to fly to one of the big cities in brazil from BA.

In Brazil I have been to Sao Paulo, Rio and Salvador de Bahia yet. The focus is more on the southern part of.

Brazil, because it will be not so hot and humid in November.

The first idea is to fly to Sao Paulo again for three days and visit the terma eu & and elas, which has been a good.

Experience on my last trip to this city. And then going to a hotel / resort at one of the beaches in the north of Sao Paulo to relax for a few days. But I do not really know where to go there and how to manage a booking, at least from Europe where I am living.

The other idea is to go to Florianopolis. But I have never been there, do not know if it would be worth the costs and again I do not know about a place where one can really relax there for a few days and whether I have to make a booking in advance.

Lueck Hoff

Buzios

Two hours north of Rio by bus. Pick any hotel. Some of the nicest beaches in the world. Its not cheap!

Quote Originally Posted by Lueck Hoff  [View Original Post]
    o I am looking for a nice beach resort in Brazil.

I am interested in a high standard place, quiet and with good food available. No need for chicas.

Does anyone have experience with such places? Would it be a problem to make a booking directly in BA when I arrive.

In mid October?

F
    I can help. You said resort. The reply you got was for a specific beach town not far from Rio that has nothing to do with resorts. Can you be specific to what you are looking for? Price, level of infrastructure, how close to towns, island or mainland? Many resorts in Brasil are isolated. Is that what you want? How many hours from Rio is acceptable? Flying is OK? What states are you interested in?

Brasil beach resort

Buzios, , two hours drive from Rio. Check out www.buziosonline.com.br

Quote Originally Posted by Lueck Hoff  [View Original Post]
    On my next trip to BA I would like to mix it up with a few days relaxing at the beach, because that is what I am sometimes missing there. I know that the brazilian beaches are by fare more attractive than the argentinian ones, so I am looking for a nice beach resort in Brazil.

I am interested in a high standard place, quiet and with good food available. No need for chicas.

Does anyone have experience with such places? Would it be a problem to make a booking directly in BA when I arrive.

In mid October?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.

Lueck Hoff

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Amantelondres For This Post:

10. 05-19-11 13:01

Beach Resort in Brazil

On my next trip to BA I would like to mix it up with a few days relaxing at the beach, because that is what I am sometimes missing there. I know that the brazilian beaches are by fare more attractive than the argentinian ones, so I am looking for a nice beach resort in Brazil.

In mid October?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.

Lueck Hoff

Posting Limitations