This blog is moderated by Jackson

San Martin de los Andes

Quote Originally Posted by Idahoan135  [View Original Post]
    I was just in Buenos Aires and even in San Martin de los Andes. 300 pesos seemed to be the rate for an hour at most locations. This price was for a pretty sexy gal at what I would call a higher end agency. This price didn't include completo, but pretty much covered all else. Some of the cheaper agencies with less choices and less attractive women and seemingly less class offered a little cheaperprice (200 pesos for an hour) , but my time was limited so I figured go for a 9 for $300 pesos rather than for a 6. 5 for 200. Plus, I got two higher end gals to spend the whole night with me. Remember at 300 pesos the girl is only getting $32 US for her efforts. I paid one 800 pesos for the night and another 1100 pesos for the night, you can see her online. In San Martin they wanted $300 for 1/2hr with only one chick that I would consider, the others sapped my sex drive at first site.
    I'm heasded to SMDLA in a couple days. Where did you find Chicas there?

Thanks

Lots of price question and quotes on other treads, why not keep them on this?

Price is different from place to place, girl to girl but also more important, from monger to monger!

But I totally agree about the policy not to post high-end prices without specifying what it included.

Girls are starting to be greedy and reading about someone charging 800 pesos to fuck cannot gain us anything.

My take is that a low-average wages for non-educated people in this country is about 3000 pesos. Let us be generous and say 4000 pesos a month.

That is 1000 pesos a week lets say they work 5 days a week, say 5 hours a day to cut out holydays and other shit.

That means an hour rate of 40 pesos. Sucking dick can be dirty work so lets double that, which means 80 pesos should buy you pussy for an hour!

Everything else is overpaying, unless you get more that one boring condom fuck!

I started to laugh when I was quoted 1000 pesos from a dancer at Hook last night. (I fucked her all night last Friday for 600p, but there are lots of stupid non-mongering tourists in town now pushing up prices. THEY are the real problem! Soon we all have to go and monger in fucking Cuba!)

After I laughed and told her to get lost I went straight to New Port, picket up a 24 year old girl I know that have an 8+ body, and will do anything I like, and probably more. She stayed until 3 this afternoon. I pay her normally 800 pesos witch is expensive (NP girls should be max 600, and that for me is all night any way I like) but for that I can fuck her 12 hours anyway I like, BBBJ, CIM and probably Culo if that was my thing. She is a funny, pretty and cool girl and for that she will also make me dinner and give me massage better than any of the massage paroles.

She is actually coming back at 9PM with home-cocked dinner. (It Sunday today, not a good day for club mongering and I will have a quiet day with good food, lots of sex and a good time en mi casa).

Stranger

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stranger For This Post:

Why don't you read ap

There is a wealth of info here. You would find that completo mean anal and how to ask for it or write on a cheet shit three different ways.

Quote Originally Posted by Canyon  [View Original Post]
    What does the word completo mean in Argentina? I have heard that it means BBBJ and that it mean anal.
    Me too, would like to know the difference between Conventional and Completo. Thanks.

I was just in Buenos Aires and even in San Martin de los Andes. 300 pesos seemed to be the rate for an hour at most locations. This price was for a pretty sexy gal at what I would call a higher end agency. This price didn't include completo, but pretty much covered all else.
    What does the word completo mean in Argentina? I have heard that it means BBBJ and that it mean anal.

Which agencies

What agencies did you use?

Thanks.

I was just in Buenos Aires and even in San Martin de los Andes. 300 pesos seemed to be the rate for an hour at most locations. This price was for a pretty sexy gal at what I would call a higher end agency. This price didn't include completo, but pretty much covered all else. Some of the cheaper agencies with less choices and less attractive women and seemingly less class offered a little cheaperprice (200 pesos for an hour) , but my time was limited so I figured go for a 9 for $300 pesos rather than for a 6. 5 for 200. Plus, I got two higher end gals to spend the whole night with me. Remember at 300 pesos the girl is only getting $32 US for her efforts. I paid one 800 pesos for the night and another 1100 pesos for the night, you can see her online. In San Martin they wanted $300 for 1/2hr with only one chick that I would consider, the others sapped my sex drive at first site.

Pricing for January 2012

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Idahoan135 For This Post:

If you pulled anabela out of madahoes and the hour cost you soup to nuts 2000 peso you'd be happy

Why not see her for 400? Or if she's raised her price 450. Spectacular body and sweet and sugar. Not too much english, but she knows how to do business with non-spanish speakers and I've never have heard anything but positive reviews

Thanks TM, BTW how did you come up with that handle?

I love the name of this thread,"Correctly Priced", LOL! ! !

I'll be down in about a month, and now off to do more research!

Hey Hooky. Look at the link to Solo

Hey dude. The girl bob is refferring to in his review is still around under Soloindependentes per the link below your post. Maybe she was #63 on the other site sometime in the past. Did Adabela several years ago and Bob's post was a far more recent review. Bob and I both liked her. Give her a shot. Happy Mongering All. Toymann

http://www.soloindependientes.com/es...0-8797_739.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Miami Bob  [View Original Post]
    #63 now is a "Valentina", is this the same girl with a name-change or are they plugging the holes of retirees with new girls?

And BTW thanks!

Girl reviewed 5/23/11 says crazy gringos are not calling her very often

http://www.soloindependientes.com/es...0-8797_739.htm

This girl is a very, very good if not close to great provider and at 400 pesos for along hour; why is not someone trying out her services? Look at my 5/23/11 review

Dccpa-tell us about you favorite girl in BA-please!

We would like to know about your first trip favorite.

On my only trip to BA, I was very clear about services requested and repeated them to make sure there was no misunderstanding. I didn't have any problem, but then bucal sin and conventional sex were my main two requests.

Quote Originally Posted by Dccpa  [View Original Post]
    Her page lists completo, so I presume cola is on the table.
    Presume nothing. The more services listed on the web page the more business the girl gets. She can always claim that a listed service is a mistake. Or that the service is provided but costs more, maybe a lot more. The services listed can be PhotoShopped just like the pictures can.

If you are interested in a particular service ask about it? Ask the girl herself, not the madam.

Bob

18. The Following User Says Thank You to AllIWantIsLove For This Post:

Posting Limitations