This blog is moderated by Raul11

Start Here

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/foru...-Boliches-List

Quote Originally Posted by Raul11  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys.

I am a newbiiieeee in buenos aires (and Argentina) and will be there in 2 weeks for around 3 days. Wanted to know whether there is a list of the best clubs in buenos aires. Recommendations, etc!

Furthermore are there some clubs to meet "willing" regulars? I will be there on my own, so some unformal chat in bars / pubs might be a good start.

Thanks for all the input,

Raul

Look in column of links on Left side of the forum front page. Seak and You will find

Have a great day,

Pete

Quote Originally Posted by Raul11  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys.

I am a newbiiieeee in buenos aires (and Argentina) and will be there in 2 weeks for around 3 days. Wanted to know whether there is a list of the best clubs in buenos aires. Recommendations, etc!

Furthermore are there some clubs to meet "willing" regulars? I will be there on my own, so some unformal chat in bars / pubs might be a good start.

Raul
    Read the damn forum.

Boliche list / night clubs. Recommended

Hi guys.

Raul

Posting Limitations