This blog is moderated by Wasabi

Wasabi

Quote Originally Posted by Wasabi  [View Original Post]
    I visited Buenos Aires March 2010 and totally loved it. I want to buy an apartment but I was hoping for some ideas and suggestions on my needs for areas of the city.

I stayed in San Telmo but seemed to like a lot of different areas. I preferred Palermo to Recoletta, but I loved San Telmo the most.

So I'm looking for an apartment in San Telmo or Palermo areas. If you think I would like other areas please advise any suggestions especially if better value apartments are there. I want to use the place for Holiday Rentals so it can't be in a bad part of the city, needs to be in the main areas.

What kind of money is a 2 bedroom apartment vs 1 bedroom? Typical difference?

How much more would I pay to have a car space or garage?

What sort of money does it cost to have a rooftop pool?

In anyone's general opinion what is the best value area if I want to buy a 2 bedroom place with a car space and what kind of money range should I expect to pay?

What are some good websites to look at? I can't write or read spanish.

Thanks guys,

Wasabi
    Sorry, if you want, send me the specifications and preferences, I can help you in your search. I advance, which is very different San Telmo, Palermo. Are two totally different places. Palermo, is more sophisticated and therefore more expensive.

San Telmo is a nice place to meet, but do not know whether to live. San Telmo, near La Boca (which spread beyond the tourist, this place has, is not a safe place). Understand?

Ale

Help with pricing and finding a 2 bedroom apartment in Buenos Aires

I visited Buenos Aires March 2010 and totally loved it. I want to buy an apartment but I was hoping for some ideas and suggestions on my needs for areas of the city.

I stayed in San Telmo but seemed to like a lot of different areas. I preferred Palermo to Recoletta, but I loved San Telmo the most.

So I'm looking for an apartment in San Telmo or Palermo areas. If you think I would like other areas please advise any suggestions especially if better value apartments are there. I want to use the place for Holiday Rentals so it can't be in a bad part of the city, needs to be in the main areas.

What kind of money is a 2 bedroom apartment vs 1 bedroom? Typical difference?

How much more would I pay to have a car space or garage?

What sort of money does it cost to have a rooftop pool?

In anyone's general opinion what is the best value area if I want to buy a 2 bedroom place with a car space and what kind of money range should I expect to pay?

What are some good websites to look at? I can't write or read spanish.

Thanks guys,

Wasabi

Posting Limitations