Thread: Oral HIV test

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by JohnLaw
    The guys would like to ask how much a good monitor for a computer costs now. Yesterday my burned out (.

I mean, it ain't going to suck itself so what are we supposed to do?

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    These girls are going to freak out and slap the shit out of you!

Or just walk off for an easier target!

If your in the "Game" your in the "Game!"

It's winner takes all!

The Good the Bad and the Ugly!

What are the odds anyway?

Factual stats boys!

Get married so you can have great sex for free!

Bad idea!

Pound the round and hope for the best!

I truly understand if you are married or you have a girlfriend and the last thing you would want to do is infect her!

Getting back to it :

You can duck and cover, you can watch a good video and pretend you were with her or you can play the odds!

You will NOT catch shit from a BBBJ in BA from a REAL woman!

You can but the odds are super low!

TL

Comforting statistics John but what is your source? Most of us, if we were filling out a survey, would we even know the HIV status of the girls we've been with? Hell, in general we don't even know their names. Guys picking up non-pros in bars would do better but how many names would they know. I just find it hard to think that any statistics could be even reasonably accurate.

So what's the source. I'd like to read more about how the data was collected.

Thanks, Bob.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnLaw  [View Original Post]
    LOL. I was giving them more credit that that. But makes sense.

You are right about BBBJ. Very low HIV risk for the receiver (some argue 0 risk).

The HIV risk for female to male transmission for regular sex with a condom in the *worst case* is 1/1000. That's HIV+ girl and condom malfunction or misuse. If you are careful and a little bit lucky then your odds improve dramatically. To like 1 in 10s or even 100s of thousands.

If you are very vigilant with the condom and you don't go crazy and break it then you are in the 1 in 7-10K range if you ONLY banged HIV+ girls.

For most those odds are low enough.

LOL. I was giving them more credit that that. But makes sense.

Factual stats boys!
    You are right about BBBJ. Very low HIV risk for the receiver (some argue 0 risk).

The HIV risk for female to male transmission for regular sex with a condom in the *worst case* is 1/1000. That's HIV+ girl and condom malfunction or misuse. If you are careful and a little bit lucky then your odds improve dramatically. To like 1 in 10s or even 100s of thousands.

If you are very vigilant with the condom and you don't go crazy and break it then you are in the 1 in 7-10K range if you ONLY banged HIV+ girls.

For most those odds are low enough.

Won't Work!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnLaw  [View Original Post]
    Long time lurker. First post on the board. In the critic free zone for a reason.

So in the last couple of years a rapid oral (I. E. Saliva) HIV test has been developed by a company called OraSure. They've even won FDA approval and claim a 99% accuracy rate.

"Rapid" is 30 minutes.

I'm a guy who has dabbled but I don't consider myself a monger by any means. Mongering in BA has always captivated my imagination and it turns out I may have an opportunity to act on that in the near future. However the threat of HIV has always rained on my mongering parade. Even with a cover HIV can still be transmitted.

OK. But what about this. Let's suppose I make a date with a girl for like 1. 5 or 2 hours. When she arrives I ask if she is willing to do the spit test and chat for 30 minutes while results develop. If test is negative we WEAR THE COVER and do our business. If the test is positive I give her some money for her trouble and say no thanks. Do you think that working girls in BA would agree to this? What's nagging me is that if a test comes back positive (false positive or true positive) it's *very* bad for business. So why should she take it? Also getting HIV test results is stressful even when you are 99. 999% sure you are clean. So why should she deal with that?

Anyway you guys know the culture and the girls. What do you think?

P. S. I know a recent infection could slip by the test but I figure. Low odds of female to male transmission * lower odds with a cover * low odds of recent infection = damn near 0.

TIA

Or just walk off for an easier target!

If your in the "Game" your in the "Game!"

It's winner takes all!

The Good the Bad and the Ugly!

Factual stats boys!

Get married so you can have great sex for free!

Bad idea!

Pound the round and hope for the best!

I truly understand if you are married or you have a girlfriend and the last thing you would want to do is infect her!

Getting back to it :

You can duck and cover, you can watch a good video and pretend you were with her or you can play the odds!

You will NOT catch shit from a BBBJ in BA from a REAL woman!

You can but the odds are super low!

TL

Prices for the orasure HIV test range from 20-30 bucks depending on how many you buy.

Setting up a 1. 5 hour date and then offering to pay full fare if the test is positive might be a good approach. Maybe you do a test too. To show some respect to her. But other guys here know the temperament of the girls in BA. Maybe they will just be offended at the idea and leave expecting some money for their trouble anyway.

My intuition is that the main problem is that if the girl is + she does not want to know. And she definitely does not want me to know.

For those who want to talk about the very low risk of HIV when condoms are used. We agree. It's low. My risk tolerance is basically 0 on HIV.

The extra coverage condom links are bad.

Stinger

Bring some of these too

Extra Coverage Condoms

These condoms have a skirt at the base to cover the pubic area, providing protection from herpes and genital warts.

http://dayotahealthcare.en.nobodybuy...are-condom.htm

http://www.supplierlist.com/product_...ahuilatex_.htm

I do not know about the culture in BsAs because I will be on my cherry trip there this July and August. Wingman or buddies would be great if anyone is reading this, I am in town for the whole of July.

I needed to get tested after I made a post on Pattaya Addicts forum in December about banging a girl with blue eyes from Soi 7 and having a guy PM me telling me she had HIV. Luckily I was covered up, but not covered for blowjob, and I was drunk so could not remember if I ate her out.

So I went to a free clinic in Manhattan just a few days ago, and I had the Orasure saliva test you mentioned. You just rub it around your cheeks and under your tongue, and it did not even take 30 minutes, more like 15 minutes while I answered a questionnaire. Result was Negative (Yay!)

Personally, if this test is cheap to purchase, I would do the exact same thing and start testing girls. Can't put a price on your health.

You could even do it at a club, before you take her home, or offer to pay the full amount anyway if you are back at your place and it turns up positive.

Oral HIV test

Long time lurker. First post on the board. In the critic free zone for a reason.

So in the last couple of years a rapid oral (I. E. Saliva) HIV test has been developed by a company called OraSure. They've even won FDA approval and claim a 99% accuracy rate.

"Rapid" is 30 minutes.

I'm a guy who has dabbled but I don't consider myself a monger by any means. Mongering in BA has always captivated my imagination and it turns out I may have an opportunity to act on that in the near future. However the threat of HIV has always rained on my mongering parade. Even with a cover HIV can still be transmitted.

OK. But what about this. Let's suppose I make a date with a girl for like 1. 5 or 2 hours. When she arrives I ask if she is willing to do the spit test and chat for 30 minutes while results develop. If test is negative we WEAR THE COVER and do our business. If the test is positive I give her some money for her trouble and say no thanks. Do you think that working girls in BA would agree to this? What's nagging me is that if a test comes back positive (false positive or true positive) it's *very* bad for business. So why should she take it? Also getting HIV test results is stressful even when you are 99. 999% sure you are clean. So why should she deal with that?

Anyway you guys know the culture and the girls. What do you think?

P. S. I know a recent infection could slip by the test but I figure. Low odds of female to male transmission * lower odds with a cover * low odds of recent infection = damn near 0.

TIA

Posting Limitations