This blog is moderated by Tato Bores

Just par for the course

Quote Originally Posted by Tato Bores  [View Original Post]
    Having taken hours to get across town yesterday due to the " reclamos " of a bunch of non combat vets wanting the same pension rights as those who actually fought in the Malvinas, a thought ocurred to me.

The govt refuses to take ANY action at all against any of the protests, however spurious, for fear of impinging on their human rights, etc, so they will continue and will escalate as people see there is no downside to bringing one of the biggest cities in the world to a grinding halt.

What's to stop all of us on this site pooling a load of cash, approaching the middlemen who recruit and organise people for these events and holding the city to ransom by carrying out random reclamos all over the arterial routes in and around town?

We could even sell the movie rights. A " Catch me if you can " type script would definitely work.

The realization that it was a bunch of gringos taking the piss might actually make the locals wake up to what is going around here.
    Wait until the truckers decide to shutdown the city. Makes getting around for meetings a little tough. Just got to roll with it and come to grips with the fact that you are not in a 'normal' city.

A Bunch of Fucking Indians!

Quote Originally Posted by Tato Bores  [View Original Post]
    Having taken hours to get across town yesterday due to the " reclamos " of a bunch of non combat vets wanting the same pension rights as those who actually fought in the Malvinas, a thought ocurred to me.

The govt refuses to take ANY action at all against any of the protests, however spurious, for fear of impinging on their human rights, etc, so they will continue and will escalate as people see there is no downside to bringing one of the biggest cities in the world to a grinding halt.

What's to stop all of us on this site pooling a load of cash, approaching the middlemen who recruit and organise people for these events and holding the city to ransom by carrying out random reclamos all over the arterial routes in and around town?

We could even sell the movie rights. A " Catch me if you can " type script would definitely work.

The realization that it was a bunch of gringos taking the piss might actually make the locals wake up to what is going around here.
    A bunch of FUCKING Indians!

You can't stop them so I am going to join them!

I live on 9 de Julio right where ALL of the goddamn "Manifestaciones" occur!

Some times they do it 3 or 4 times a day !

It's a major pain in the ass, it drives my number One girl absolutely crazy and you are going to read about me and see me on the news one day!

"Crazy Texan Climbs up to the Top of the Obelisco and Shoots 155 Demonstrators with an Assault Rifle!"

I can see it now!

I have a dream!

Just sitting up there in the convenient little window at the top, popping Speed pills and shooting Indians!

One little two little three little Indians!

Oh yes!

Actually my idea is to organize OUR own little March against the marches!

It would fly!

A bunch of Argies organized in a HUGE March against the fucking marches!

Make it a huge keg party with live music at the Pink House!

I know it would work but I am afraid that I will become one of the "Disappeared Ones" if I organize the event!

TL.

P. S- I'm serious about the March and the sniping!

9 de Julio yesterday. WTF was that all about?

Posting Limitations