Thread: Mia Johnson!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Andres2
    Quote Originally Posted by Member #3320  [View Original Post]
    I regret not fucking Mia due to various circumstances. One of the tragedies of my life, which I will carry for rest of my life.
    You've got company!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to AllIWantIsLove For This Post:

For sure there are really hot chicks in BA and I am tempted to go back for a 3rd visit pretty soon to dip my stick. With Mia she would stand out in a crowd. Having sex with her was out of this world. She was tanned tight, toned and very open minded. Not sure if everything she said was true but she was an interesting girl for sure

Fair enough dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Quality Time  [View Original Post]
    Have to disagree on that one. To get her at those prices is only a fraction of what a women of that calibre would be back home. To me, great sex. Worth the trip to BA alone. Talked to her recently and she is back in the UK. I'm tempted to see her. The flight alone from Toronto is less than 50% of what it costs to go to BA
    That said, if you are to English chicks then monger in England. If the hot blooded argentine chicas don't ring your bell as well as Mia did, go over the pond and knock yourself out. Pity though, me thinks you might be missing the boat in Argentina. The best chicas have never posted on this board. There have been some good ones but the elite stock is out there but you have to jump in the pool. AP is a good safety net but not the tip of Everest when it comes to the top flight argentine experience. Just my dos centavos. Monger on dude. Toymann

I regret not fucking Mia due to various circumstances. One of the tragedies of my life, which I will carry for rest of my life.

Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead  [View Original Post]
    Of course I do believe that the relationship between price and quality of service is frequently inverse.
    Agreed, not always but often. Unfortunately the relationship between price and hotness (what I call hotness) is frequently direct. This mongers conundrum; less hot with something to prove, or hot with service being less a priority.

I believe it is difficult to say that Chica X is not worth price Y without fucking her. I never fucked Mia because 600 pesos is too rich for my blood, but I can't say she is or isn't worth it. I can just say I can't afford that. Now I think there is certainly a distinct possibility that she might not be worth that amount of money but I didn't fuck her so there is no way I can come to that conclusion. Similarly one could make a sweeping generalization that 'no chica is worth 600 pesos,' but from a research standpoint the statement is not sustainable without fucking every chica on the face of the planet, which could certainly be a goal.

Of course I do believe that the relationship between price and quality of service is frequently inverse.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteCat  [View Original Post]
    No big loss. When she told me she wanted 600 ar I thought she was way over priced.
    Have to disagree on that one. To get her at those prices is only a fraction of what a women of that calibre would be back home. To me, great sex. Worth the trip to BA alone. Talked to her recently and she is back in the UK. I'm tempted to see her. The flight alone from Toronto is less than 50% of what it costs to go to BA

Quote Originally Posted by Kevins  [View Original Post]
    For the record.

She has gotten out of the business and is attempting to pursue a "normal" life not in Argentina. I wish her luck
    No big loss. When she told me she wanted 600 ar I thought she was way over priced.

Mia Johnson has left the country for good

I know this is not the right thread but curious. Is Mia Johnson still around via the board or indirectly?
    For the record.

She has gotten out of the business and is attempting to pursue a "normal" life not in Argentina. I wish her luck

I Don't Think So

I know this is not the right thread but curious. Is Mia Johnson still around via the board or indirectly?
    No chance! She is out of the country and will probably never be heard of on this board ever again due to unecessary friction, and not the good kind either. Nice, intelligent girl with the mouth from God but you never know, she may return.

TL

12. The Following User Says Thank You to TejanoLibre For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Paladin  [View Original Post]
    we will lose Mia Johnson's .

Gone from this forum

I think I can safely say the Mia is gone from this forum. While I to am sure she might still peruse it for old times sake and a bit of curiousity of whats up. I doubt she will ever be available or answer any messages via this media anymore. She was never going to be on for the long term and I think the short term has ended.

Quote Originally Posted by Gandolf50  [View Original Post]
    Please! Don't go there! This could start a whole new thread! No comparison!
    I'm sporting my Cheshire Cat smile.

Mia vs Channel

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteCat  [View Original Post]
    I would think Mia is still watching the board to check the pulse of the day. She impresses me as a smart woman who knows how to "sell smart". Reminds me of the self proclaimed "Legend" Channel Noir.
    Please! Don't go there! This could start a whole new thread! No comparison!

Quote Originally Posted by Lorenzo  [View Original Post]
    Apparently you haven't been reading this thread too closely. Mia didn't say that she would be leaving BA, she said that she would stop posting on this forum as of June, and she seems to have been true to her word. However, if I understood her correctly, she will still be alive, well, and available in BA for the foreseeable future. If you had read more closely you would also know that she doesn't post her photos on the forum. However, if you send her a PM with your e-mail address she will send you her photos. At least she sent them to me.
    I would think Mia is still watching the board to check the pulse of the day. She impresses me as a smart woman who knows how to "sell smart". Reminds me of the self proclaimed "Legend" Channel Noir.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast