Thread: Mia Johnson!

Closed Thread
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Andres2
    Dear Wild,

If you are having difficulty telling the difference between eating epenadas verses the beautiful Ms. Mia, you are beyond all medical help, and your condition could be fatal. Please tell me you do not use any hot sauce on the chicas.

Empenadas and Mia Johnson

I feel this inexorable compulsion to return to Bs As. I'm not sure whether it is my interest in seeing Mia or my love of epenadas.

On my recent first trip to Buenos Aires, I had the opportunity to meet with Mia twice after doing some anonymous research here.

I was a little apprehensive at first but upon speaking with her through email and chat, she made me feel really comfortable. The pictures she sent me were of her, though I think her candids do her more justice. We met for drinks the first time around in Palermo and proceeded to have a great conversation about life in general. She's intelligent, lives life to the fullest it seems, and had quite a few stories to tell me which blew me away. 5'5", blonde, fit and enhanced. Our private time together in the hotel room was awesome & sensual. Unfortunately, my room was very cold, and trying to keep under the sheets whilst having fun was a bit awkward. Still, Mia is sexy, warm and encouraging. Thankfully our second time together was in a much nicer and much warmer room and every bit as fun as the first date.

I would love to see her again, but I have a feeeling she is not long for this business and I don't think I will be back that quickly.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Illico12 For This Post:

Mia. Wow

If you PM her and ask nicely, providing your email address, Mia will be glad to send you some pictures and you will then know what all the fuss is about.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Shane44 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteCat  [View Original Post]
    Any pics of Mia? A lot of buzz on her lately.
    No piccies on here. PM me bacccioooooooooooo.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe 23  [View Original Post]
    Have recently spent an evening with Mia for the second time.

Again, very sweet time together with a woman that you can take into the best restaurants and enjoy decent conversation.

Like our first evening together, had dinner and then moved to my apartment.

In bed, she really turns HOT, and once again I enjoyed every moment!

What I like about Mia is that she is so nice to hug in bed, both before and after I cum.

Highly recommended.

She is already quite busy, and I wouldn't be surprised if she soon becomes difficult to book due to popularity.

Joe
    Any pics of Mia? A lot of buzz on her lately.

Repeated

Have recently spent an evening with Mia for the second time.

Again, very sweet time together with a woman that you can take into the best restaurants and enjoy decent conversation.

Like our first evening together, had dinner and then moved to my apartment.

In bed, she really turns HOT, and once again I enjoyed every moment!

What I like about Mia is that she is so nice to hug in bed, both before and after I cum.

Highly recommended.

She is already quite busy, and I wouldn't be surprised if she soon becomes difficult to book due to popularity.

Joe

Quote Originally Posted by Local Lad  [View Original Post]
    . I have lost count of the times sat in a restaurant with a "native" call girl at your table, struggling with conversation due to linguistic barriers in the absolute knowledge that both waiting staff and fellow diners know the true situation!
    I'm sure that's true, but in my experience they just don't care. I've had women older than I am carry on a conversation with a hired date young enough to be my granddaughter! I've seen two elderly ladies in Orleans enjoying their coffee totally nonchalant about what is going on there.

Bob

Mia

This is my 14th or 15th trip to BA in 5 years so I consider myself to be reasonably clued up on the hobbying scene in Argentina. I have done all the standard clubs and bars in central area and ventured to such places as La Pampa and Cocodrilo to get a taste of the locals opportunities. Quite honestly I am no fan of the club scene and have rarely had a good all round experience, with the exception of Newport, that as we all know can be hit or miss.

I much prefer to compile a "shopping list" prior to leaving my home country, e-mail to Laura and rely on her to schedule my adventures at a time to suit me as and when the urge arises. I have rented an apartment for my last 6 trips or so and this suits me far more that the watchful eyes of hotel reception at Sofitel or wherever. The one negative in operating in this way is although you are in the comfort of your own "home" it still lacks that feeling of legitimacy and there is more precise time limitation, etc.

I have met with Mia on two occasions now, enjoyed drinks at "home", gone out to dinner, returned home and well we all know the scores on the doors. On both occasions its been a memorable experience with an intelligent, well presented, articulate and attractive young lady. Its been a pleasure to be seen in her company, converse in perfect English and with the best will in the world, although it is of course what it is, it has a feel of legitimacy about it, not only to me but also those diners around you. I have lost count of the times sat in a restaurant with a "native" call girl at your table, struggling with conversation due to linguistic barriers in the absolute knowledge that both waiting staff and fellow diners know the true situation!

What I am trying to say here in a waffling sort of way is if you want a "wam bang" thank you Mam experience, the Mia offering is not for you, if on the other hand you want something a little more subtle with the "wam bang" at the end of the night then you won't be disappointed!

Treat with respect, behave like a gentleman and enjoy the results.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Local Lad For This Post:

Blinding!

New to the board so will keep it short. Mia is fucking incredible. I met her a couple days back and I think I can safely say I had one of the best nights of my life with this chica. (she even ironed my shirt for me before we went out)

When I opened the door to her I was stunned by how shit hot she really is especially those killer eyes of hers (which is a massive turn on when she's going down on you and looking right at you) and her personality rocks! All in all a thoroughly great time. Not sure how long she's going to be around as she's been snapped up by playboy already but I really hope that if I am ever back in town I will get to see this blondie again. Very highly recommended one of the best experiences I have had in a long long time and I cannot wait to see the new pics when they are out. BTW agree with andre her tits and ass are really quite something.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to MaxPayne For This Post:

Wink Hi gorgeous

Now we have a photographer friend in common and showed me how beautiful you are.

You will find very good gentlemans in this forum.

Good luck.

Love

Gysell

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Redhot For This Post:

Thumbs up Highly recommended!

Had the opportunity to spend an evening with Mia, which to me was a delightful experience.

Mia came to my apartment a few minutes before the time that we had agreed, and we went out together for dinner. Conversation helped us in getting familiar with each other, and I found Mia to be an intelligent lady with a good sense of humour. Of course, she is beautiful and sexy, so this made the dinner very enjoyable. We returned to my apartment, had a few glasses of sparkling wine, then went to bed in good mood for fun time.

In bed, Mia was both elegant and hot. Her hands and fingers, lips, voice, eyes and every part of her body were all very accommodating and full of desire to please me with whatever she could do for as long as I would have wanted. Allow me to refrain from being too descriptive, but I can say that I was totally satisfied. With her flexibility and enthusiasm, she would probably please every man, each in his favourite way, but one thing to remember is that she doesn't do cola. (No problem for me.)

Definitely worth seeing, and I have already booked my next session.

Joe 23

Mea Culpa

I'm sorry!

I was reading too fast because I smoked too much pot, and I played the game featured in Office Space. Jump to Conclusions.

Quote Originally Posted by Gato Hunter  [View Original Post]
    I see some bad stuff from Bella, who I have had rock star moments with. My friend Miami Bob recommends with high marks.

She emailed me photos, and after not having a passport stamp in 4 months look like they are something that would put a smile on my face.

Whats the story? You can PM me if you don't want to post.
    Hi darling.

Not sure what the story is really. A while back I think alejandra got upset because I didn't upload my photos to the forum and then bella was just getting upset because of some peoples remarks towards ale. But actually bella sent me a very sweet email so I have no beef with anyone! I'm glad you liked the pics. And I look forward to seeing you on your trip here (after your privado obviously) hahah big kissie

Whats up with this chica?

I see some bad stuff from Bella, who I have had rock star moments with. My friend Miami Bob recommends with high marks.

She emailed me photos, and after not having a passport stamp in 4 months look like they are something that would put a smile on my face.

Whats the story? You can PM me if you don't want to post.

I already have a "To Do" list for my trip in two months. She is 2 or 3 currently.

Some girl at a privado that is close to my place will be # 1 LOL!