Thread: Mia Johnson!

Closed Thread
Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Andres2
    Quote Originally Posted by Andres2  [View Original Post]
    Round 2 with mi was even better than the first. Still have a smile on my face. This chick has a seriously angel / devil thing going on. Just find it so hot that one minute she can be at a business cocktail party, conservative and charming and the next think you know she's lying butt naked on your kitchen counter. Got to love her. Massive turn on. She's a keeper.
    Hahahaha where is the like button? Definately liking this honey. There was once a little girl, who had a little curl and when she was good she was very very good and when she was bad. Well you know what happens next hahah.

Cool Keep it coming baby

Round 2 with mi was even better than the first. Still have a smile on my face. This chick has a seriously angel / devil thing going on. Just find it so hot that one minute she can be at a business cocktail party, conservative and charming and the next think you know she's lying butt naked on your kitchen counter. Got to love her. Massive turn on. She's a keeper.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Andres2 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Miami Bob  [View Original Post]
    I received, after a brief exchange, a set of fotos including professionally produced fotos showing all anyone would need to know about her body. The were also 2 obvious snap shots without any processing that are basically headshots. The headshots show her exactly as she appears in person-one shows her new boobs along with her face. The other has her with a different color hair. Maybe she appears 5 lbs heavier in person or was just well photographed by a good professional in the body shots.

There is zero surprise when she walks through the front door of a lounge or the bedroom. Could we say the same about every woman who has ever posted on this forum? Photoshop is the norm for women who make their living connected to their looks. Is it preferred to post heavily photoshopped and possibly misleading photographs or email accurate photos? That's a debate like how many gatitas can dance on a package of condoms.
    Will miss you bobby.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackson  [View Original Post]
    WhiteCat,

Mia is referring to having met me one time, at my house during a Thursday dinner party, in the company of her date.

It would be refreshing for some members of this forum to control their endless speculations regarding the motivitations behind my changes in forum policy. Specifically, the laughable contention that I'm motivated by some "behind the scenes" lust I have for the chicas mentioned here, when in fact my personal favoritas have never been and never will be on this forum.

Thanks,

Jackson
    I can confirm that- Jackson was kind enough to host me at his drinks / dinner party last thurs. . Nothing more, nothing less

Administrator

Venues: 398
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteCat  [View Original Post]
    Thank you Jackson! I look forward to seeing you again soon!"........Ahhh, now I understand the change in the rules Grand Orwellian Jeffe.
    WhiteCat,

Mia is referring to having met me one time, at my house during a Thursday dinner party, in the company of her date.

It would be refreshing for some members of this forum to control their endless speculations regarding the motivitations behind my changes in forum policy. Specifically, the laughable contention that I'm motivated by some "behind the scenes" lust I have for the chicas mentioned here, when in fact my personal favoritas have never been and never will be on this forum.

Thanks,

Jackson

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Jackson For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MiaJohnson  [View Original Post]
    I am indeed an english bird as you put it- as in I was born in london. However, my father being italian I have got that passionate blood in me. However, see your point there are some beautiful latinas this side of the world! Would never deny that! Where in london did you live?
    Thank you Jackson! I look forward to seeing you again soon!"........Ahhh, now I understand the change in the rules Grand Orwellian Jeffe.

Quote Originally Posted by Flexible Horn  [View Original Post]
    From my understanding flavour of the month Miss Johnson is an English bird, so you guys are flying 10+ hours to the heart of South America where there are beautiful sensuous Latina women and fucking with an English bird.

I know its horses for courses and we all have our own choice but an English bird better than those hot Latina women, I'm amazed having lived in London many many years.

I was looking at the miss reef contest from Mar del plata on youtube, now that is my type of women
    I am indeed an english bird as you put it- as in I was born in london. However, my father being italian I have got that passionate blood in me. However, see your point there are some beautiful latinas this side of the world! Would never deny that! Where in london did you live?

Quote Originally Posted by Jackson  [View Original Post]
    Greetings Everyone,

The "One Photo Minimum" rule was instituted 3 years ago in response to a small number of chicas who were abusing their posting privileges by engaging in bait and stitch endeavors, which of course cannot be perpetrated if they've been required to post a photo.

One could surmise that the rule was successful in that these types of games have been almost non-existent since it's implementation, but it's also likely that the rule has in fact simultaneously deterred other chicas from participating in the forum.

Nevertheless, the Mia Johnson situation highlights the need for a less Draconian policy, given that I personally doubt that she would have any interest in engaging in bait and switch games, not to mention the absurdly long odds in finding a genuine, English speaking British "bird" in BA to stand in for her when she's not available.

Therefor, I have decided to replace the "One Photo Minimum" rule with a "Photos on Request" rule in which girls agree as a condition of being permitted to participate in this forum that they will send photos by email in response to what appear to be legitimate requests from AP members.

The good thing about this "Photos on Request" rule is that it's self-enforcing: If the chica doesn't send you her photos on request, then post a report in her thread and we'll all govern ourselves accordingly.

Thanks,

Jackson.

PS: Alejandra, stop posting in this thread.
    Thank you Jackson! I look forward to seeing you again soon!

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Alejandra  [View Original Post]
    It is unfortunate that the rules of this forum are not met. Mr. Jackson said that she should show her face. Still waiting for the miracle.

Ale
    Greetings Everyone,

The "One Photo Minimum" rule was instituted 3 years ago in response to a small number of chicas who were abusing their posting privileges by engaging in bait and switch endeavors, which of course they cannot successfully perpetrate if they've been required to post a photo.

One could surmise that the rule was successful in that these bait and stitch games have been virtually non-existent since it's implementation, but it's also likely that the rule has in fact simultaneously deterred other chicas from participating in the forum.

Nevertheless, the Mia Johnson situation highlights the need for a less Draconian policy, given that I personally doubt that she would have any interest in engaging in bait and switch games, not to mention the absurdly long odds in finding a genuine, English speaking British "bird" in BA to "stand in" for her when she's not available.

Therefor, I have decided to replace the "One Photo Minimum" rule with a "Photos on Request" rule in which girls agree as a condition of being permitted to participate in this forum that they will send photos by email in response to what appear to be legitimate requests from AP members.

The good thing about this "Photos on Request" rule is that it's self-enforcing: If the chica doesn't send you her photos on request, then post a report in her thread and we'll all govern ourselves accordingly.

Thanks,

Jackson

PS: Alejandra, stop posting in this thread.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jackson For This Post:

My understanding is that after correspondance, MS Mia provides accurrate photos

I received, after a brief exchange, a set of fotos including professionally produced fotos showing all anyone would need to know about her body. The were also 2 obvious snap shots without any processing that are basically headshots. The headshots show her exactly as she appears in person-one shows her new boobs along with her face. The other has her with a different color hair. Maybe she appears 5 lbs heavier in person or was just well photographed by a good professional in the body shots.

There is zero surprise when she walks through the front door of a lounge or the bedroom. Could we say the same about every woman who has ever posted on this forum? Photoshop is the norm for women who make their living connected to their looks. Is it preferred to post heavily photoshopped and possibly misleading photographs or email accurate photos? That's a debate like how many gatitas can dance on a package of condoms.

Administrator

Fortunately, by Tuesday Chezz, Doppelganger, Miami Bob, Toyman and Stranger will have returned home, and then perhaps I can arrange a date with the exalted Ms. Johnson.

On the other hand, if the Llullaillaco Volcano's eruptions continue to impede air traffic, I may have to pull rank.

Thanks,

Jackson

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Jackson For This Post:

What you say reagarding English girls is a generalization& Ms Mia is the exception

I promised not to go into details and specifics. This woman is a A+ girl anywhere in the world and in almost any price range. I will not compare her value to else where, but only say the by my standards she is a bargain-for the mix of her personality, charm, skill, time she devotes to pleasing a man in many different ways and her passion. There is very little not on her list of play activities that she enjoys and excels at in passionate play.

This an intelligent, educated woman who enjoys pleasing and likely will be snapped up and gone before we realize it.

Ms mia's time in baires as a courtesan may be limited boys. Treat her well and maybe she'll still still play with some of us in the future-when the lord above gives a woman a gift hopefully she'll enjoy to continue to practice that gift.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miami Bob For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Chezz  [View Original Post]
    I wish there were much better in the 150-200 market, but I just can't agree. Like Miami Bob said, she's not for everyone. And I think that's the beauty of Buenos Aires. There's such great variety. But you always pay more for quality. And co-opting Bob's wine analogy, just because I start paying 800 pesos for a fine Bordeaux doesn't mean that Gallo is going to raise their prices for Hearty Burgundy. I think there's a place for the Micro Center girls, just as there's a place for girls like Mia. This town has such a nice fun mix. I'm going to miss it.

Cheers!
    From my understanding flavour of the month Miss Johnson is an English bird, so you guys are flying 10+ hours to the heart of South America where there are beautiful sensuous Latina women and fucking with an English bird.

I know its horses for courses and we all have our own choice but an English bird better than those hot Latina women, I'm amazed having lived in London many many years.

I was looking at the miss reef contest from Mar del plata on youtube, now that is my type of women

A CHARMING RETORT CLUTTERS Ms Johnson's thread

Oh Ms. Mia your gorgeous face still clouds my vision. I hope to see you again before returning to the land of sexual repression and 30 different brands of corn flakes to chose from on the supermarket shelves.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Miami Bob For This Post:

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Miami Bob  [View Original Post]
    Where did the toymann go? Where is badman?
    I don't give a fuck where they are, so long as they're not fucking with ME!

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Jackson For This Post: