Thread: Mia Johnson!

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Andres2
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoatzin  [View Original Post]
    Any photos of yourself Ms. Johnson? Unfortunately I won't be in BA for another month and you will apparently be.

Long gone. Boo for me. At least I would know what I might be missing!
    Apparently you haven't been reading this thread too closely. Mia didn't say that she would be leaving BA, she said that she would stop posting on this forum as of June, and she seems to have been true to her word. However, if I understood her correctly, she will still be alive, well, and available in BA for the foreseeable future. If you had read more closely you would also know that she doesn't post her photos on the forum. However, if you send her a PM with your e-mail address she will send you her photos. At least she sent them to me.

To know what one has never had

Any photos of yourself Ms. Johnson? Unfortunately I won't be in BA for another month and you will apparently be.

Long gone. Boo for me. At least I would know what I might be missing!

Right On!

Quote Originally Posted by PassherBy  [View Original Post]
    After reading this thread, I wanted to check out Mia and see if she was worth the fuss. It's definitely a little odd to go with an english girl down here in BsAs, but at the same time it's hard to find girls that are interesting, that you'd want to spend a few hours if those hours involved more than a little talking. It's a special thrill to have a conversation with a beautiful girl in a restaurant knowing what's really going on while. Mia looks the part perfectly, quite classy. And then she's everything you've been anticipating. For a modest price by international standards, she's quite an evening. Thanks Mia!
    Super Chica!

And very appreciative!

Always thankful to the Boys that treat her like a lady!

TL

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteCat  [View Original Post]
    Good points.Let me add I am not saying anything against Mia. She laughs all the way to the banco everyday. I'm sure she's a nice bird. (Why mongers buy English pussy in South America is another topic I will not comment on here.). I was talking about the rising cost of the hobby as we know it. Just because we have the money, it does not mean we have to throw it around without regard for the future. $850AR (plus taxi) would have gotten a discriminating monger 3-4 sessions with young, nubile, sometimes innocent, not bad looking chicas.
    "nubile" is the keyword! Only a experienced monger would understand its worth!

After reading this thread, I wanted to check out Mia and see if she was worth the fuss. It's definitely a little odd to go with an english girl down here in BsAs, but at the same time it's hard to find girls that are interesting, that you'd want to spend a few hours if those hours involved more than a little talking. It's a special thrill to have a conversation with a beautiful girl in a restaurant knowing what's really going on while. Mia looks the part perfectly, quite classy. And then she's everything you've been anticipating. For a modest price by international standards, she's quite an evening. Thanks Mia!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to PassherBy For This Post:

Good points.Let me add I am not saying anything against Mia. She laughs all the way to the banco everyday. I'm sure she's a nice bird. (Why mongers buy English pussy in South America is another topic I will not comment on here.). I was talking about the rising cost of the hobby as we know it. Just because we have the money, it does not mean we have to throw it around without regard for the future. $850AR (plus taxi) would have gotten a discriminating monger 3-4 sessions with young, nubile, sometimes innocent, not bad looking chicas.
    All of your points are valid, but it is obvious that Mia provides a service that many mongers like. Every one has different tastes. I even know people who like Dominicanas!

Good points.....Let me add I am not saying anything against Mia. She laughs all the way to the banco everyday. I'm sure she's a nice bird. (Why mongers buy English pussy in South America is another topic I will not comment on here.). I was talking about the rising cost of the hobby as we know it. Just because we have the money, it does not mean we have to throw it around without regard for the future. $850AR (plus taxi) would have gotten a discriminating monger 3-4 sessions with young, nubile, sometimes innocent, not bad looking chicas.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to WhiteCat For This Post:

Pricing

Quote Originally Posted by Joe 23  [View Original Post]
    Mia's price is NOT "per hour".

It's "for the whole enjoyalbe evening."

To have her wonderful company over dinner (if you wish) and for the several hours that follow (as long as you yourself can last) , her price per hour can be far less compared to an average chica.
    Very true, and once again I am not knocking Mia or her pricing. But when some one with poor english skills reads these posts and sees XXXp they figure that they can charge the same. As I stated before the service is not the same but they don't care. We care but they don't! Mia is unique in what she offers, the price is more then fair for services rendered. But as others have pointed out and I was agreeing is that maybe her pricing should be kept to PM's. Just like she does with her photos. Actually this conversation should be moved to the GPS thread or something! Mia, I apologize for getting off topic on your thread! Good luck to all!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gandolf50 For This Post:

12. 05-25-12 23:31

Pricing

Well next time at least lie to us and say 300ar will you? I don't care what each monger pays, but when the working girls see this, they see what one is crazy enough to pay and their price goes up. That's exactly why the pricing is getting out of hand for independents.
    Excellent point! While I have never been with Miss Mia it seems most people think she is worth what she charges. I don't mean to argue whether she is worth the money or not. But what she charges is more then the average Argie takes home every week. Most of you are coming here on vacation and don't care how much you spend and you really do skew the pricing way out of proportion. As pointed out by Senor WhiteCat, many of the girls post and read on this forum. After reading these posts they will want the same money as Mia but they will not give the same service. So it might be wise to leave Mias pricing to PM's and just sing her praises on the open forum. Nothing against Mia but to but you are screwing it up for us locals who are not on vacation!

Quote Originally Posted by Roman719  [View Original Post]
    Yes, nuts and happy to be so. I pay a little for soda and a lot for wine. She is worth every peso
    Well next time at least lie to us and say 300ar will you? I don't care what each monger pays, but when the working girls see this, they see what one is crazy enough to pay and their price goes up. That's exactly why the pricing is getting out of hand for independents.

850? Are you friggin' nuts?
    Yes, nuts and happy to be so. I pay a little for soda and a lot for wine. She is worth every peso

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Roman719 For This Post:

The way the peso is tanking its not all that extravagant especially since everyone seems to be in agreement regarding her talents.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to David_33 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Labrador  [View Original Post]
    I had the pleasure of seeing Mia last night. Its amazing that when you read some of the reports on AP, they sound too good to be true. In the case of Mia, all the comments have been spot on. She is truly a please to talk to (in English.). And she is very intelligent and has had a interesting past. But that all aside, when she gets down to business. Or pleasure. She is a tiger. She really gets into the moment and has a great deal of energy. In fact so much so the we literally burned rubber. (you can figured this out for yourself). Her tits are amazing and when she really gets going. She gets Wet, Wild, and hot beyond belief. I had no issue with her rate. 850 and taxi. She is worth every peso!

Your time is limited. I would not hesitate and miss this moment while she is still on the board and in BA. Unfortunately my time is also limited and I am heading out of BA today. I am glad I had the chance to hook up with Mia. Hopefully she will still be around when I return in Oct.

The bomb

What a great experience. More than just the physical. Count me among her fans. Honestly she is too good for the profession. I hope she gets out with her spark intact.

Mia

What can you say that hasn't been said. Let me try:

1. Incredibly intelligent and intuitive.

2. Smoking hot body. On a bad day she is a 9. 8. She told me it was a bad day so I must assume she is a 10 at all other times.

3. Talks just dirty enough when you want to add a little risque to encounter.

4. This lady goes from kitty to tiger in about 2 beats and does everythihg she can to make you think of your time with her everytime you see the Obelisk.

5. There is nothing subtle about this vixen when its time to turn up the heat.

6. She is the entire Geisha experience. Not only the obvious physical chemistry but wraps allure, seduction, and emotion into the mix to make a perfect combination. She is smart and sensitive enough to quickly figure out what you really need and then wild and hot enough to reliably deliver. If I lived here I think I would need a second job just to cover the standing daily appointment with this amazing courtesan.

7. Oh one other thing: She is completely trustworthy. Details can not be discussed herein but I have know her to be of a character that is very different than many others in her line of work. There is a wide variety of providers and they all should aspire to become the whole package that is Mia.

Pete

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Peter Sideburn For This Post: