Thread: Mia Johnson!

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Andres2

Mia, Mia, Mia

I had the pleasure of seeing Mia last night. Its amazing that when you read some of the reports on AP, they sound too good to be true. In the case of Mia, all the comments have been spot on. She is truly a please to talk to (in English.). And she is very intelligent and has had a interesting past. But that all aside, when she gets down to business. Or pleasure. She is a tiger. She really gets into the moment and has a great deal of energy. In fact so much so the we literally burned rubber. (you can figured this out for yourself). Her tits are amazing and when she really gets going. She gets Wet, Wild, and hot beyond belief. I had no issue with her rate. 850 and taxi. She is worth every peso!

Your time is limited. I would not hesitate and miss this moment while she is still on the board and in BA. Unfortunately my time is also limited and I am heading out of BA today. I am glad I had the chance to hook up with Mia. Hopefully she will still be around when I return in Oct.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Labrador For This Post:

3. 05-17-12 17:13

4. 05-14-12 22:52

5. 05-14-12 22:39

6. 05-14-12 22:15

7. 05-14-12 20:14

8. 05-14-12 19:25

We don't know what is happening in Mia's private life. It really seems out of character for her. Could have been a bad time in her life. Lots of people on this board swear by her though. Not trying to make excuses for her because she is, afterall, a big girl. But did she offer any type of explanation or apology?

As far as for her fucking your brains out all I can say is I wish it was me :-)

10. 05-14-12 12:35

11. 05-14-12 01:47

Mia Johnson. Wow!

I had the pleasure of making her acquaintance this past week in BA. This was done due to some recommendations I recieved from some of you on this board. All I can say is "Wow"! My time spend with her is going to be an awesome memory now that I am back home. She is fun, smart, sexy, and oh so talented. I envy you guys who live in BA.

13. 05-13-12 03:44

Administrator

Venues: 398

Thread Cleanup

Greetings Everyone,

I recently cleaned up this thread by deleting a number of off-topic and otherwise pointless posts, as well as a number responses made by other forum members to these deleted posts.

This cleanup process is not perfect, and it's possible that I may have inadvertently deleted a few otherwise legitimate posts. If you find that your own report was also deleted, please don't take it personally.

Thanks,

Jackson

15. 05-12-12 12:16

16. 05-12-12 11:28

Gato-you are so right. This thread might need editing by the modarator

But giving whoever started the thread moderating power, is odd at least. is the new official policy giving a woman the power to write her own reviews?

Chezz--you were involved in this exchange--with all of the faults of the membership and different posting styles and sometimes mistakes and poor judgemnent, would you really want to have the thread starting poster to be the thread's moderator.

Adim--there will always be 4:am posts that need moderation--but do you really want to go in this new dirrection? major decisions also may be done at 4am and reviewed the next day

18. 05-12-12 11:11

Even people we might like have problems sometimes

TL tries to manipulate in anyway possible. Mia may be a willing victim. I hope she reads this stuff. Gato adored her.

Bob I have not done anything!

Quote Originally Posted by Miami Bob  [View Original Post]
    Just my intuition. If I am wrong, it won't be the first time and I apologize in advance. I like mia and haven't been with her for a while. I assume that the elegent sensuality may have crossed the line into TL's world-on line high fives with TL mean one thing for a newby male and something else for a woman. I like her and truly wish her the best.

Gato is one of the most trustable guys I have known thru this board. This saddens me greatly.

GIRL if you read this. You have lots of guys who like you big time- you're bright and beauitiful. Fix it! Before it fixes you.

Chezz send me a pm and take a chill pill
    I recommended her a long time ago as has everyone else!

That's all Man!

Don't blame me for something that I have no control over!

Please!

We know that she is a very nice girl but we don't know what's going on in her life!

Gato Man knows his shit but obviously something got lost in translation!

Let's not make the poor girl suffer anymore!

TL

Rant + spiral= tl

Just my intuition. If I am wrong, it won't be the first time and I apologize in advance. I like mia and haven't been with her for a while. I assume that the elegent sensuality may have crossed the line into TL's world--------on line high fives with TL mean one thing for a newby male and something else for a woman. I like her and truly wish her the best.

Gato is one of the most trustable guys I have known thru this board. This saddens me greatly.

GIRL if you read this.you have lots of guys who like you big time- you're bright and beauitiful. Fix it! Before it fixes you.

Chezz send me a pm and take a chill pill

22. 05-12-12 02:50

23. 05-12-12 01:09

24. 05-12-12 00:55

25. 05-09-12 19:26

26. 05-07-12 23:24

Quote Originally Posted by Kevins  [View Original Post]
    Although as most know I am on the sideline (yes still) I would like to add my reminder that while there are many ladys of the night there are hardly any in Buenos Aires near the level of Mia and that if you have not yet enjoyed the pleasure of her company your time is now really running out as I do not expect her to grace our halls after June ever again. I have already given my thanks to this lady via the forum on occasian but as her time is now at the end I do want to add my thanks to her for gracing us (and especially me) with the very fun, sexy, passionate lady that she is.
    Does anybody know where she is going and what her plans are? I will miss her for sure. One always wonders what ever happens to girls of this calibre.

Todo Bien

Mia, or MJ as I call her is a sexpot. Its sad that she is going away soon. Her BBBJ is really really really great. Her energy level is outstanding and you can have an intelligent conversation with her. Or even take her out to a fancy restaurant and she will not give off the puta vibe, but that of a classy young woman.

She has been working out six days a week and lost some weight from the last time I was here. She is growing a nice set of abs and her ass is getting nice and tender like a good lomo. The view from behind makes me blow my shit too fast!

I have known her for a year or so now and I have nothing but good things to say. She is a 9 in my book. She is probably more of a sex addict than I am also.

Get it while you can! Hopefully after I leave in a few weeks LOL!

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gato Hunter For This Post:

Mia was great

I saw Mia on my recent trip to B. A.

I really liked her. It is great for an English-only speaker like me to get to have a session in English. Afterwards I felt like I made a new friend. She is an experienced world traveller and is interesting to talk to.

I found her best physical attribute to be her large breasts with classic freckles. A cute young London girl who gives a great BBBJ and allows as many pops as the customer can manage in the session. Plus, she can mix things up and she is comfortable with most any activity except greek.

I highly recommend her and I am very glad I saw her.

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by MiaJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Come on boys. Only one month till I leave. I'm bored and horny. Jajaj.
    Although as most know I am on the sideline (yes still) I would like to add my reminder that while there are many ladys of the night there are hardly any in Buenos Aires near the level of Mia and that if you have not yet enjoyed the pleasure of her company your time is now really running out as I do not expect her to grace our halls after June ever again. I have already given my thanks to this lady via the forum on occasian but as her time is now at the end I do want to add my thanks to her for gracing us (and especially me) with the very fun, sexy, passionate lady that she is.

MJ met me today on arrival in BA and took care of everything I needed. I usually go to a privado for the first to get the easy one out of the way. This was much better, by far.

33. 05-05-12 13:35

BEST of luck to you, Ms Mia

You have brought more than a little to of joy to many!

Warmest regards,

Bob Miami.

Ps TL and I can aggree on one thing-you top in both of our books. Have you watched Belle de Jour yet?

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Miami Bob For This Post:

Jackpot-hope all is well

How are you doing adjusting to a new culture and set of language issues? Is it easier to balance your buget now?