Thread: Mia Johnson!

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Andres2

Good one Bob

ROTFLMAO!

Miss your company at Jax and Queso's dinners.

Wish you a speedy recovery from the accident.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockin Bob  [View Original Post]
    I am definitely confused.

Here's my theory, and when the lights get turned back on maybe we'll find out it's true.

In the confusion, Tejano Libre and Toymann have somehow ended up in bed together, each thinking the other is Mia Johnson.

I know that sounds odd, but it makes sense.

TL is screaming out "fuck my tight pink asshole," Toymann thinks, hey, it's English, it's got to be Mia. He posts a report saying she loves it up the ass and that's that.

Toymann is busy pumping TL, and TL's thinking, hey, these strap on dildoes are great! And since the chica speaks English she's got to be Mia Johnson. So he writes a rave review.

Mia Johnson has so far met neither of them, and seeing how well they are getting along, it is unlikely she ever will. Which is good, more Mia for the rest of us.

There are no problems, only solutions.

Is It True?

Quote Originally Posted by MiaJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Thanks guys love to you all.
    Hey MJ!

Is it true that due to that suspicious looking monger getting killed that you are leading the "Million Woodie March?"

TL

Thanks!

Thanks guys love to you all.

The Lovely and Charming Mia Johnson

I had the good fortune to have two meetings with Mia on my stops in Buenos Aires. I had exchanged emails with Mia before leaving the States and we met for dinner with dessert in my hotel room. This weekend I arrived back in BA several days ahead of my original schedule and was fortunate that Mia had time for a lunch date with me. As with most of the previous reviews, I can say without a doubt that Mia is a delightful, charming and intelligent dinner companion and is a terror (of the very best kind) behind closed doors. She is in no way a clock watcher, but my time with her was still gone much too soon.

I did have the advantage that by accident I learned the secret of something that she loves dearly and I was lucky enough to hold the key to providing it. It will remain a secret (I won't even tell you Ramiro!) since no man should hold such power with a lovely and passionate woman like the lovely Mia.

For those who complain about her rates, I would compare her to an underpriced fine vintage wine which cannot be properly enjoyed by someone who drinks the cheapest beer in the local pub.

I hope that in the future I am fortunate enough to have the opportunity to spend more time with this charming young woman.

OldStag2

5. The Following User Says Thank You to OldStag2 For This Post:

Mia Johnson OWNS MY Johnson!

Mia Johnson Owns MY Johnson!

Hey Boys!

I just spent another great afternoon with Mia Johnson last Friday and the worst thing about it was that she told me that she is going on vacation for about 3 months!

Shit! What are we going to do?

I'll end up pulling "Big Tex" right out of his socket thinking about that girl!

Damn it, I guess I will be forced to think about the girl I'm actually fucking at that moment for a change!

Maybe not!

Anyway, like I told her :

" I hate to see you go but I Love to Watch You Leave!"

Now here is the bright side :

Since she is getting ready to get out of town she has less time for lenghty sessions but is willing to perform short-time, pure animal sex!

Fuck the fore-play and the meals on wheels!

I mean it's nice and all to do the Total GFE thing but it's also real nice just to Jump on That Filly and RIDE for all it's worth!

Quick time obviously has a reduced rate but you will have to discuss that with her!

So you better get it while you can!

TL.

P. S. I guess between packing and embassies and visas she should still have a little xxxtra time for us!

New no

Guys, I have a new cel no. The old one doesn't exist anymore PM me for it. Besos

I Concur!

Quote Originally Posted by SunSeeker  [View Original Post]
    I read about Mia on this board after arriving in BA and was waffling about contacting her or not. I finally decided to drop her a PM to see if we could setup an encounter of the erotic kind. She responded quickly and after a couple of emails back and forth things were setup and confirmed. She arrived on time and we got along great right off the bat. A good looking woman, she was very easy to talk to and carry-on a conversation with. There was no awkward silence before or after the hanky-panky. Medium height with a luscious body, she knows how to use it and did so, giving me an experience I fully enjoyed and will remember most fondly. If someone is debating whether or not to give her a call, call her! PM her! Email her! You will not be disappointed! All around a very classy lady! And delicious if I may say so!

On a different subject it is too bad that more ladies don't use this board for promoting themselves.
    You are correct in every way! A super girl so you better grab her while you can boys!

As for the lack of other girls promoting themselves on this board :

That is what I am here for!

Most of them have a language barrier and are not even familiar with this board so when I meet and eat a nice, honest and super star provider I do my best to share them with the boys on this board!

Usually without even a Thank You Kind Sir!

Yet I will continue to help and guide the newbies and even the professional mongers because this place is a fucking jungle!

TL

P. S. Call up Jimena! A NUMBER ONE!

A classy lady

I read about Mia on this board after arriving in BA and was waffling about contacting her or not. I finally decided to drop her a PM to see if we could setup an encounter of the erotic kind. She responded quickly and after a couple of emails back and forth things were setup and confirmed. She arrived on time and we got along great right off the bat. A good looking woman, she was very easy to talk to and carry-on a conversation with. There was no awkward silence before or after the hanky-panky. Medium height with a luscious body, she knows how to use it and did so, giving me an experience I fully enjoyed and will remember most fondly. If someone is debating whether or not to give her a call, call her! PM her! Email her! You will not be disappointed! All around a very classy lady! And delicious if I may say so!

On a different subject it is too bad that more ladies don't use this board for promoting themselves.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to SunSeeker For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Looney  [View Original Post]
    That is unless of course you are a complete toad in which case her beauty next to your lack there of might raise a few flags, but she is hardly to blame for that.
    OK well that could present a problem.

Mia Fan Club

So I have been privileged to spend a few nights in the company of the lovely Mia, and I must say I find her a complete pleasure. She is a beautiful, bright and articulate woman who is also a total tiger in the sack. I don't really like to go into great details but all that has been said of her is true and then some, she is extremely skilled linguist if you get my drift. I also love the pace of an evening with Mia, there is never any rush or feeling that you are on the clock. If your plans call for a night out on the town you will feel like the king of the roost walking with her on your arm, she is a head turner for sure, and she always carries herself in such a classy fashion that no on would ever suspect that she is anything other then your girlfriend. That is unless of course you are a complete toad in which case her beauty next to your lack there of might raise a few flags, but she is hardly to blame for that. If you factor in the time and tone of an evening with Mia I find her fee to be completely reasonable, bordering on a bargain. There are cheaper options for sure, but for my hard earned dollars I find few options as appealing as an evening with Mia. That is the only reason that I am comfortable writing this review now because I have already booked her for several more dates during my stay and the rest of you will have to fight over the few remaining days.

Looney.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Captain Looney For This Post:

It's Never Enough

I am definitely confused.

Here's my theory, and when the lights get turned back on maybe we'll find out it's true.

In the confusion, Tejano Libre and Toymann have somehow ended up in bed together, each thinking the other is Mia Johnson.

I know that sounds odd, but it makes sense.

TL is screaming out "fuck my tight pink asshole," Toymann thinks, hey, it's English, it's got to be Mia. He posts a report saying she loves it up the ass and that's that.

Toymann is busy pumping TL, and TL's thinking, hey, these strap on dildoes are great! And since the chica speaks English she's got to be Mia Johnson. So he writes a rave review.

Mia Johnson has so far met neither of them, and seeing how well they are getting along, it is unlikely she ever will. Which is good, more Mia for the rest of us.

There are no problems, only solutions.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Rockin Bob For This Post:

Enough!!

Toymann. I have no idea where you got the impression that I do completo. Because I don't. If you read carefully, I think TL was actually referring to what many of his spanish speaking chicas say when they learn english. Also, I don't know what experience you are referring to, as I have never met you. Now since i first started doing this a year ago you have been constantly on my case.. slating me, or venting or whatever.. and i just cannot figure out why! we have never met! how would you like it if someone harped on about your skills as a surgeon (i apologise if i am wrong about what you do for a living) without even having had a consult with you? you would get pissed off right? offended perhaps? and it would affect your income right? now you have every entitlement to say whatever the fuck you want about me ONCE YOU HAVE MET ME! can you judge how good a restaurant is without having been there? NO! i really honestly dont want to fight with you, if there is a such a big problem you have with me- lets talk it out face to face! I genuinely apologise if i have upset you in any way in the past (having had little to none communication with you) and i really dont see why we just cant all get along! if you are not interesed in my services then that is fine and totally respectable, but why try to slate me and make me miserable for no reason?! because its getting to the point where this is actually upsetting me... i started doing this BECAUSE ITS FUN.. but to be honest, when i wake up and read posts of yours criticising me all the time it really makes me wonder about whether or not its really worth it and is it really as fun as i thought... i have feelings you know i am not a machine!! i have never challenged you in the past, but its getting to the point where im just getting fed up.. so go right ahead, barrage me with more abuse, taunt me, make fun of me... and enjoy it because then at least one of us will have a good day! Happy mongering dude!

P,S before you start, i was referring to a post which has now been deleted so thanks to whoever removed it, including yourself if it was you.

17. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to MiaJohnson For This Post:

18. 03-15-12 05:04

MJ is Better Than Micheal Jordan!

Quote Originally Posted by Sexyrex  [View Original Post]
    I just saw Mia, she was pretty great. She was pretty much what other people have said in other reviews. She was more than just sex, she was a great person to have dinner with and chat with for a couple of hours.

The meeting started with a little getting to know each other and then sort of naturally flowed into kissing and to the bedroom. She has good skills with the oral and seemed to be up for all the fun. Her energy level matched mine and was great.

After the first part of fun we went out for a bite and had a nice conversation about various things. She gave me a few pointers about things I might like to do in the city or places for me to check out which was nice. The couple of hours for conversation and dinner gave me ample time to get my batteries recharged.

We then returned to my place for the dessert. We went at it hot and heavy for about 30 minutes before I finished and was done. She is such a trooper that while I was doing her, her head was hitting the headboard and she didn't even complain. She even had a headache but fought through it without complaints.

Physically she is very pretty, has great tits and ass and can ride very nicely. She talked about her active lifestyle to me and I believe it.

She met at one of my favorite bars called "Milion" on Parana and Santa Fe and she was right on time!

It was "WOOD at First Sight !"

I was 3 minutes late.

Sat down and had a few drinks, non alcoholic for MJ although she said she could drink me under the table!

Funny thing, she was born in England but her parents are Italian and Swiss and it shows!

Not the typical Horse Faced English Birds!

Lovely Leo!

We are both ADDHA so we must have talked about 100 different subjects!

Super presentable; no one whould ever have a clue!

Sexy, intelligent, well read, just a great girl guys!

Super GFE!

Highly Recommended Boys!

No set limits on time or space.

I will not go into details because a gentleman has no memory!

Excellent DATE!

A Must Have!

For anyone that can't speak Spanish it's a no-brainer but she speaks about 5 languages!

Please feel free to contact her as you wish.

Not much on weekends but you never know.

She has received my FULL Stamp of Approval!

TL for President!

P.S - It was interesting because I have NOT had sex in English in Years ! Spanish , Portugese and Guarani but not English !

Other than the phrases that I teach the locals in my bed :

Please fuck my tight pink asshole , etc ; the chicas love to learn English even though they have no clue as to what it means !

20. The Following User Says Thank You to TejanoLibre For This Post:

21. 03-14-12 03:00

Had the pleasure of seeing her tonight

I just saw Mia, she was pretty great. She was pretty much what other people have said in other reviews. She was more than just sex, she was a great person to have dinner with and chat with for a couple of hours.

The meeting started with a little getting to know each other and then sort of naturally flowed into kissing and to the bedroom. She has good skills with the oral and seemed to be up for all the fun. Her energy level matched mine and was great.

After the first part of fun we went out for a bite and had a nice conversation about various things. She gave me a few pointers about things I might like to do in the city or places for me to check out which was nice. The couple of hours for conversation and dinner gave me ample time to get my batteries recharged.

We then returned to my place for the dessert. We went at it hot and heavy for about 30 minutes before I finished and was done. She is such a trooper that while I was doing her, her head was hitting the headboard and she didn't even complain. She even had a headache but fought through it without complaints.

Physically she is very pretty, has great tits and ass and can ride very nicely. She talked about her active lifestyle to me and I believe it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky  [View Original Post]
    Mmmm I read a few of the old pages on this thread, a debate about photographs and other things.

So darling is your photo here somewhere? I didn't have the perseverance to read all 14 pages.

You sound like a winner!
    The 14 pages on this thread are worth reading from the very start although her photos are not shown here.

You will know how attractive this woman can be both in and out of bed.

If you want to see her pics, ask her politely by sending her a PM.

She will surely respond positively.