Thread: Mia Johnson!

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Andres2

Mia bantering

Guys,

You may want to take the little school-girl squabbles outside the forum or PM each other to death.

It's getting pretty old at this point.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Moveon For This Post:

3. 01-28-12 17:10

Mia Johnson

Regarding Mia, everyone is entitled to their opinion be it good, bad or indifferent. Post and move on mongers.

As we are all aware one man's delight is another man's disappointment, so comparing two vastly dissimilar women such as Luciana Love and Mia is a bit of a waste of time IMHO.

I have always found Mia to be a charming, witty, engaging companion, and I have seen Mia on multiple occasions since she has been on the board.

IMHO she is a '10' in many departments and well worth the enumeration she requests, but again this is my opinion.

Yes there are many less expensive options out there, but if it's in your budget she is most certainly worth seeing if after reading the board you believe this is the experience you are seeking.

Mia – what new tricks? Have I missed something here?

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Member #4112 For This Post:

I am surprised at you. Giving critique on the heresay of others

Quote Originally Posted by Toymann  [View Original Post]
    I am thrilled Chezz that you feel Mia is the best chica YOU have ever been with. Bully for you. At the end of the day, the only cock you need to please is your own! That said, I really don't get why you think my post was so offensive to Ms. Mia. This board exists to share information and opinions. You are welcome to disagree with me. No problem. But the whole 1040 thing kinda kills me. Your reference to language skills confuses me. My point, assuming I didn't confuse the issue, was that if you have reasonable spanish your experience with a top-flight argentinian girl will be enhanced. My assumption, regarding all the fuss about MIA, is that because she speaks perfect english the non-spanish speakers find the experience with her to be better than trying to muddle through commuincating wth a spanish only speaker. Certainly, in my experience, the truely top-flight chicas speak very little english (with the exception of Lucianna Love THAT IS A TOP FLIGHT CHICA en la cama, and in person!). This is why I have over the past 7 years worked very hard on my comprehension and communication in spanish. I just spent 10 days in the DR not long ago with one of my spanish only speaking favouritas and we had a great time. This would not have been possible years ago for me. Hope this clears up the confusion. I ask you to consider only one thing before responding. Because my opinion is that Ms. Mia's skills are not equivalent to a top flight argentinian (based on my research with members of this board that I trust) , does this really constitute an INSULT! Really? Based on my statement Ms. Mia could be a top 10% chica in BA. Why all the emotional blather regarding my comment. Again, I feel pretty confident that if she found my comment offensive she would have PM'd me or posted a response. I'm guessing her skin isn't that thin, and she brought up the issue of lower cost chicas being available. I just added that there are many of these more reasonably priced girls that have pretty awsome skills and with a little research on this board it won't take long to find them. Happy Mongering Chezz. Toymann.

Ps. If I offended you Ms. Mia. Please accept my deepest apologies. As far as the 1040 posters go. Whatever!

PPS. My compliment to Ms. Mia was NOT intended to be backhanded. It was quite sincere. I am always happy when someone makes a good living and creates a sound following. I just read my post over several times and really don't get the whole backhanded thing. To each there own!
    Mr. Toyman At this point to me it has less to do with Mia or Lu and more your strange attitude AND LACK OF UNDERSTANDING IT.

Having also been around the block more than once I am surprised at you. Doing comparison based on heresay is like comparing ACTUALLY DOING IT to being the VOYUER and watching others interact while you play with yourself. You may appreciate what is happening but as the voyuer you still don't have the real physical experience only your head game. I too take recommendations from others but do not use someone else recommendation or comments as my own until I have had the opportunity to have the experience MYSELF. I have been both with Lu and with Mia many times and both are class acts in the bedroom (and out but that is not the discussion here) though very different in the way they do it. Lu at least WITH ME (only experience I can give) while never passive is more laid back while Mia (WITH ME) is a bit more active. Both are very nice and reflect more the personalities of the two women and my personality then anything else which is why personal experience is what should be talked about. Not heresay. Otherwise it just becomes an ego trip and not a helpful informative forum dedicated to enjoying one of life's nicest pleasures. Real physical interaction between 2 or more consenting adults. I could continue but I hope the point I am trying to make is clear. Review anyone you have been with anyway you wish but quite frankly it is incredibly pompous to review or comment (positive or negative) on someone you have never even met let alone experienced.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kevins For This Post:

If you read my post you would see that I have, in fact, some good friends on this board that have been with Ms. Mia. I trust the comments of these fellas that I have known for quite some time. We have shared several girls over the years and have a general frame of reference. I did not "slag" Mia but, lets keep it real", her fee is above market. My point nothing more dude. By the way, my buddies quite enjoy Mia's company.

YOU may feel that " You can not use somebody else his experience to compare a girl to another girl". It's YOUR opinion, even if you're are wrong! My friends and I quite often share recommendations regarding chicas and discuss the experiences after the fact. Many times, I bring a buddy with me on these trips, and I arrange chicas for them (occasionally, without the chica knowing). And yes Seaman. WE TALK! Maybe you don't have any mongering buddies. I DO!
    I am very happy for you and your friends who share the information and are all alike (enough) to "know" that the information shared is as correct as it would be if it would have been your own experience. (Strange though, since there are 2 people involved in the "transaction", and the chemistry etc between them is 100% dependent on the 2 people involved. No 2 experiences will be the same.)

Comments like YOURS is the reason that I now share my black book with only friends and newbies that PM me. It happens more than you think. In your case, now NEVER! If you know any of my friends on this board you can ask them what type of chicas I run with in BA. I feel pretty confident that I know what a top flight argentine chica is after more than 7 years and over 15 mongering and fishing trips.
    You seem to know a lot of things because of "only" 15 trips in 7 years. (That makes an average of 2 trips per year.) Since you don't know me, as you write below, you can't judge my experience / knowledge etc. Maybe I have "a little bit" more experience than you with girls in Argentina. Who knows! (You don't!) Most likely you will never find out. Why? Because of members like _you_, members with a lot more knowledge / experience don't post (anymore).

I also challenge you to show me which chica I have been ragging on the board recently. Good old Chanel was quite a while ago. I didn't think my post was offensive to MIA at all. She commented on the board that members STOP asking her to adjust her fee as there were many more reasonably priced chicas available in BA. I simply chimed in that I agreed with her statement, and for the benifit of the other board members, I also indicated that although MIA has developed quite a successful following on the board, a top flight Argentina puta she is not (the english bird experience MAY be different) , based on the reports (which were all quite positive) I have collected from board members she has seen.
    Again you make the same mistake. You judge a girl's performance on second hand knowledge. That is extremely unreliable since the performance _will_ differ from encounter to encounter. Besides that, it is none (YES NONE!) of your business what a girl charges for her companionship services. I highly doubt if you would find a top performing Argentine girl who charges 150 pesos per hour that you would tell her to raise her fees. No, I think you would try to keep her to yourself (or maybe share her info with some of your friends) , but you will never tell her to increase her rates! Therefore I think the only issue you have with a girl like Ms Johnson is her rate.

And if you don't think the post was offensive, why do you think it was not only me replied to it thinking differently?

I find your 1040 approach to roaring in to defend the poor Ms. Mia quite hillarious. Based on what my buddies have told me about Ms. Mia I very much doubt she found my post offensive. Furthermore, based on my buddies reports, I also feel quite confident that Ms. Mia doesn't need YOU to come to her rescue. As far as your "used to be a boy comment" that I supposedly said to you. WTF. This goofyness requires no response. I don't even know who you are and doubt we have

Ever met.
    Well, actually we have met. But I never said that you made the remark to me. I have friends I trust too, you know!

This post is in Ms Johnson's thread, but I am referring to the general behavior you show on the forum. It is very irritating to a lot of people. Funny enough within an hour of posting my reply yesterday I got PM's of several people agreeing with me that I am not the only one who gets irritated by similar posts (The "everybody is stupid, and I am the smartest / best" kind of posts) of you. (No! I won't share their names!)

In conclusion Seaman, your 1040 behavior actually makes me a tad sick. Guys like you just see what you want to see I guesse. Please reread my post. Your comprehension isn't very good. Happy Mongering All. Toymann
    Mr Toymann; For a person with so much experience, you should know that the name is actually "840", not "1040". But I highly doubt that you know why it is called "840".

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Seaman For This Post:

The answer Chez is YES! But it's not intended to be an insult dude!

Quote Originally Posted by Chezz  [View Original Post]
    Not sure what you're saying here Toymann. Are you implying that men have told you that she's NOT as good in bed as other local top-flight Argentine women?
    I am thrilled Chezz that you feel Mia is the best chica YOU have ever been with. Bully for you. At the end of the day, the only cock you need to please is your own! That said, I really don't get why you think my post was so offensive to Ms. Mia. This board exists to share information and opinions. You are welcome to disagree with me. No problem. But the whole 1040 thing kinda kills me. Your reference to language skills confuses me. My point, assuming I didn't confuse the issue, was that if you have reasonable spanish your experience with a top-flight argentinian girl will be enhanced. My assumption, regarding all the fuss about MIA, is that because she speaks perfect english the non-spanish speakers find the experience with her to be better than trying to muddle through commuincating wth a spanish only speaker. Certainly, in my experience, the truely top-flight chicas speak very little english (with the exception of Lucianna Love THAT IS A TOP FLIGHT CHICA en la cama, and in person!). This is why I have over the past 7 years worked very hard on my comprehension and communication in spanish. I just spent 10 days in the DR not long ago with one of my spanish only speaking favouritas and we had a great time. This would not have been possible years ago for me. Hope this clears up the confusion. I ask you to consider only one thing before responding. Because my opinion is that Ms. Mia's skills are not equivalent to a top flight argentinian (based on my research with members of this board that I trust) , does this really constitute an INSULT! Really? Based on my statement Ms. Mia could be a top 10% chica in BA. Why all the emotional blather regarding my comment. Again, I feel pretty confident that if she found my comment offensive she would have PM'd me or posted a response. I'm guessing her skin isn't that thin, and she brought up the issue of lower cost chicas being available. I just added that there are many of these more reasonably priced girls that have pretty awsome skills and with a little research on this board it won't take long to find them. Happy Mongering Chezz. Toymann.

Ps. If I offended you Ms. Mia. Please accept my deepest apologies. As far as the 1040 posters go. Whatever!

PPS. My compliment to Ms. Mia was NOT intended to be backhanded. It was quite sincere. I am always happy when someone makes a good living and creates a sound following. I just read my post over several times and really don't get the whole backhanded thing. To each there own!

What?

Quote Originally Posted by Seaman  [View Original Post]
    PS: The funny thing is that you write about her performance en la cama, while you have never met her. (You compare her with your experiences with other "top flight argentinian" so that means you have experience with Ms Johnson. You can not use somebody else his experience to compare a girl to another girl.) The other thing what comes to mind if I read comments like this in one of your posts, is the comment you made some time ago (not on the forum) about the performance "en la cama" of an "used-to-be-a-boy". That's why I take a lot of your "raving" of other girls with a grain of salt.
    If you read my post you would see that I have, in fact, some good friends on this board that have been with Ms. Mia. I trust the comments of these fellas that I have known for quite some time. We have shared several girls over the years and have a general frame of reference. I did not "slag" Mia but, lets keep it real", her fee is above market. My point nothing more dude. By the way, my buddies quite enjoy Mia's company.

YOU may feel that " You can not use somebody else his experience to compare a girl to another girl". It's YOUR opinion, even if you're are wrong! My friends and I quite often share recommendations regarding chicas and discuss the experiences after the fact. Many times, I bring a buddy with me on these trips, and I arrange chicas for them (occasionally, without the chica knowing). And yes Seaman. WE TALK! Maybe you don't have any mongering buddies. I DO!

Comments like YOURS is the reason that I now share my black book with only friends and newbies that PM me. It happens more than you think. In your case, now NEVER! If you know any of my friends on this board you can ask them what type of chicas I run with in BA. I feel pretty confident that I know what a top flight argentine chica is after more than 7 years and over 15 mongering and fishing trips. I also challenge you to show me which chica I have been ragging on the board recently. Good old Chanel was quite a while ago. I didn't think my post was offensive to MIA at all. She commented on the board that members STOP asking her to adjust her fee as there were many more reasonably priced chicas available in BA. I simply chimed in that I agreed with her statement, and for the benifit of the other board members, I also indicated that although MIA has developed quite a successful following on the board, a top flight Argentina puta she is not (the english bird experience MAY be different) , based on the reports (which were all quite positive) I have collected from board members she has seen.

I find your 1040 approach to roaring in to defend the poor Ms. Mia quite hillarious. Based on what my buddies have told me about Ms. Mia I very much doubt she found my post offensive. Furthermore, based on my buddies reports, I also feel quite confident that Ms. Mia doesn't need YOU to come to her rescue. As far as your "used to be a boy comment" that I supposedly said to you. WTF. This goofyness requires no response. I don't even know who you are and doubt we have ever met.

In conclusion Seaman, your 1040 behavior actually makes me a tad sick. Guys like you just see what you want to see I guesse. Please reread my post. Your comprehension isn't very good. Happy Mongering All. Toymann

You said it Mia. Except all you have to do is read the board for plenty of hot blooded latina talent like Luciana Love, Gysel, etc, etc. Etc. At a much more competitive price (assuming you are NOT looking for a rental friend for a whole evening). I take my hat off to you though. You have certainly created a niche with some of our board members. That said, your price of 850 pesos is higher than my TLN price so the time factor may or maybe not relevant to the conversation. Our current common friends speak very highly of you Mia, but certainly do not compare the experience (en la cama) with a top flight argentinian as being comparable or equal (assuming you can speak or comprehend the language of course). Glad your business is going well. Happy Mongering All. Toymann
    With all due respect Toymann, why are you slagging off a girl who you have never met? Reading the way you write about her, you will most likely never meet her. (If she is interested in meeting you after a post like this!)

I read the board frequently, and I read a lot of your posts slagging off girls for all sorts of reasons. In general I get the impression that you want to "force" the girls to change their pricing because _you_ think the price is too high. Since we are living in a free world, you are entitled to that opinion. (And all the other opinions you have ventilated here on the forum) But that also means that other people, including the girls, are entitled to their own opinion / price strategy / service level etc. Simply said, it is none of your business what the girls charge. It is your choice to use their services or not. If for some reason you think the girl is not worth the money she is charging, then just don't book her. But that also means that you should refrain from commenting on their threads regarding their rate / services etc. Once you have met a girl you have more "right" to write about those aspects in their thread. Venting in a general thread about "the golden pussy syndrome" is of course a total different issue.

I might sound like a moderator now, sorry Jackson, but I am getting fed up with reading your opinions all over the board about girls you have not met. And I think I am not the only one.

So if you are convinced that Ms Johnson is not worth what she is asking, then just get over the fact that you will not meet her. I think she is intelligent enough to read the board, see what other girls are doing / charging etc, so there is no reason for you to point it out to her. And I highly doubt that she will change her rates / services etc because you want her to do so.

Seaman.

PS: The funny thing is that you write about her performance en la cama, while you have never met her. (You compare her with your experiences with other "top flight argentinian" so that means you have experience with Ms Johnson. You can not use somebody else his experience to compare a girl to another girl.) The other thing what comes to mind if I read comments like this in one of your posts, is the comment you made some time ago (not on the forum) about the performance "en la cama" of an "used-to-be-a-boy". That's why I take a lot of your "raving" of other girls with a grain of salt.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Seaman For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Chezz  [View Original Post]
    And yes, she is totally fluent.
    Fluent yes. But she does have this funny accent! . I'm sorry! I just couldn't resist!

Please Clarify

Our current common friends speak very highly of you Mia, but certainly do not compare the experience (en la cama) with a top flight Argentinian as being comparable or equal (assuming you can speak or comprehend the language of course).
    Not sure what you're saying here Toymann. Are you implying that men have told you that she's NOT as good in bed as other local top-flight Argentine women? Really? You post in the thread of a girl with whom you've never been with, give her a backhanded compliment on her business model, and then criticize her bed skills? If I'm mis-reading your post, please clarify. But of all the women in Buenos Aires I've been with, Argie or not, top-flight or not, she's as good as it gets. And there's are scores of men in this thread who feel the same. And yes, she is totally fluent.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chezz For This Post:

Friday Afternoon

Mia what are you doing Friday afternoon?

Maybe we could hook up after the Palermo Civilian Pick Up Competition and before Jackson's dinner?

Love Rick.

Yes many more choices indeed!

Quote Originally Posted by MiaJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Hey peeps.

If 850 is too pricey then there are many other cheaper options which I'm sure TL can help you find! Love sex and magic, MJ xoxo
    You said it Mia. Except all you have to do is read the board for plenty of hot blooded latina talent like Luciana Love, Gysel, etc, etc. Etc. At a much more competitive price (assuming you are NOT looking for a rental friend for a whole evening). I take my hat off to you though. You have certainly created a niche with some of our board members. That said, your price of 850 pesos is higher than my TLN price so the time factor may or maybe not relevant to the conversation. Our current common friends speak very highly of you Mia, but certainly do not compare the experience (en la cama) with a top flight argentinian as being comparable or equal (assuming you can speak or comprehend the language of course). Glad your business is going well. Happy Mongering All. Toymann

The blonde is back.

Hey peeps.

I'm back this Thursday the 26 after a wonderful time away. And a couple of new tricks up my sleeve.

So pm me or email to arrane meetings. Have recently received a few messages trying to barter my price down. Sorry chaps but its non negotiable! Please have the same respect for me as I have for you! I don't try to bargain down time spent so lets play like naughty grown ups ok? If 850 is too pricey then there are many other cheaper options which I'm sure TL can help you find! Love sex and magic, MJ xoxo

Vacays!

Hey guys.

Just to say I am away now until the 26th of January when I will be returning to BA bronzed, horny and ready to play. Haha.

I will be checking my inbox here from time to time, but best to email me directly miajohnson2525@gmail.com

Have a great 2 weeks all.

Love,

Mj

And a Mia Holiday to all.

There once was a girl named Mia.

How she makes me feel, Mama Mia!

Between the smile on her face.

And her curves covered in lace.

I get lost, in the delight. That is Mia.

. - .

She shows up to the door with a smile.

Just that. And I'm hard for a while,

But she takes care of that!

Man! She takes care of that!

And my smile lasts more than a while!

. - .

I know that you're saying dumb schmuck!

He got involved.She's in his head- so he's fucked!

But I swear to you gents!

I 'm not speaking from my pants!

This Mia. Is well. Mama Mia!
    . - .

So do or don't take my advice.

I've said so once, twice and now thrice!

But when she is gone,

And you cry your forlorn.

Don't blame me. If you've never met Mia!

Merry Christmas!

Hey guys

Just to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a happy new year. I am around until 13 January when I leave for vacations for a few weeks!

Besos.

Mj

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast