Thread: Mia Johnson!

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Andres2

Another great evening with Mia.

What more can be said about Mia that hasn't already been said? She's the gold standard for me, working at such a higher level than the other girls I've seen in Buenos Aires, almost to the point where it's laughable. She has never once looked at a clock and said she has to split. I never feel like I'm with a working girl, rather more like I'm on a date with a girl and I'm guaranteed to score. Smart, funny, well traveled and impeccably put together (she's a great dresser) , she's just perfect every friggin' time. Why is it so difficult for other girls to figure this out? And the sex is amazing, which is the point, isn't it? Now I'm home in cold and sterile sex prison wishing I was back in Buenos Aires in bed with Mia. No wonder I drink so much this time if year. Damn.

She's the best and that's fucking it. It'll be a sad day in BsAs if / when she decides to move on.

Ta v much!

awww Thanks guys your so kind. I too enjoy every minute spent with you! Besos

Thanks for the PM with information. Much obliged.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevins  [View Original Post]
    young lady.
    In this case, what does "young" mean, is a number possible?

You're absolutely right

A night with Mia can very simply be (if you let it by acting like a normal human being on a date) the best time out (or in) you ever had with a young lady. She is charming, funny, witty, a bit scatterbrained at times, quick, well traveled, an active, athletic person with a friendly, open personality you rarely find in anyone. Let alone in this incredibly looking very hot woman putting all her attention and focus on you during the whole evening together.

And so the quality of the night and way I feel after it makes this lady very special for me and worth recommending again. It can be like a step back in time when one was dating and hoping to meet and find someone just like her to have a fun day or night with. Or just an evening snuggled up at home have great sex and enjoyng each others company. Whichever it is if you just go with the flow with her it is GREAT.
    Fully agree.

Mia is very good company to spend your time with, although not suitable for someone looking for a one hour session at 250 pesos.

As many have already said, it's like comparing a full course dinner in a good French restaurant with matching wine vs a quarter pounder with Coke.

Of course, I don't mean to talk bad about quick food nor short sessions.

Sometimes you want these kind of food / sex. (I do too.)

Praise From Kevins Means A Lot!

For Someone like me who earns in pesos, lives and works in Argentina (now way more than 30 years) and a couple of years ago had finally finished with all personal commitments this site has been incredibly helpful to me in finding fun women to be with. And to give back and keep it alive is the only reason I continue to post my experiences even repeats with people when worth mentioning. And after very recently spending yet another wonderful night with Mia I feel it only fair to try and explain why I keep posting about her here.

A night with Mia can very simply be (if you let it by acting like a normal human being on a date) the best time out (or in) you ever had with a young lady. She is charming, funny, witty, a bit scatterbrained at times, quick, well traveled, an active, athletic person with a friendly, open personality you rarely find in anyone. Let alone in this incredibly looking very hot woman putting all her attention and focus on you during the whole evening together.

And so the quality of the night and way I feel after it makes this lady very special for me and worth recommending again. It can be like a step back in time when one was dating and hoping to meet and find someone just like her to have a fun day or night with. Or just an evening snuggled up at home have great sex and enjoyng each others company. Whichever it is if you just go with the flow with her it is GREAT.

Most of you that know me, know I don't give out praise to ANYone lightly. I don't do that here either. I do so because this truly lady deserves it.
    You can take it to the BANK!

Praise from this Yank is hard to come by!

Thanks K!

TL

A step back in time and Great!

For Someone like me who earns in pesos, lives and works in Argentina (now way more than 30 years) and a couple of years ago had finally finished with all personal commitments this site has been incredibly helpful to me in finding fun women to be with. And to give back and keep it alive is the only reason I continue to post my experiences even repeats with people when worth mentioning. And after very recently spending yet another wonderful night with Mia I feel it only fair to try and explain why I keep posting about her here.

Most of you that know me, know I don't give out praise to ANYone lightly. I don't do that here either. I do so because this truly lady deserves it.

Glad / sad to see more people understanding what a gem this lady is

Quote Originally Posted by Miami Bob  [View Original Post]
    This lady has more curves than a circle. Her skill level is also upped a notch. Her oral administrations have reached for the skies. Top 10% of my lifetime data base. Still the same charming and naughty self. I agree with Kevins: the window of opportunity will eventually close. If in doubt have the experience now rather than later and I'd bet there won't be a later within the next year.

Exxon123-Advanced finger tip action on the HJ aspects of the various techniques employed to increase the spiritual aspects of the experience. The girl they call the "mouth of god" on the argentine forros still has her beat, but that honey is just the best. [look it up, I'm not telling. She is already too busy]. E-this lady is approaching Carolina levels within your frame of reference, but not yet there. Ms mia has lots of RAM and may yet reach a high plateau than caro."the mouth of god" and caro are on about the same level and someone else is rising in the ranks by leaps and bounds.
    I am Glad / sad to see more people understanding what a gem this lady is. Glad for her as she truly deserves the recognition for the way she is (if she is any thing like she is with others as she is when with me) when with me and sad because she is already difficult at times to book

I couldn't agree more

Quote Originally Posted by Miami Bob  [View Original Post]
    This lady has more curves than a circle. Her skill level is also upped a notch. Her oral administrations have reached for the skies. Top 10% of my lifetime data base. Still the same charming and naughty self. I agree with Kevins: the window of opportunity will eventually close. If in doubt have the experience now rather than later and I'd bet there won't be a later within the next year.

Exxon123-Advanced finger tip action on the HJ aspects of the various techniques employed to increase the spiritual aspects of the experience. The girl they call the "mouth of god" on the argentine forros still has her beat, but that honey is just the best. [look it up, I'm not telling. She is already too busy]. E-this lady is approaching Carolina levels within your frame of reference, but not yet there. Ms mia has lots of RAM and may yet reach a high plateau than caro."the mouth of god" and caro are on about the same level and someone else is rising in the ranks by leaps and bounds.
    Well said bob. Mj is dynamite.

Ms Mia has toned-up since I last saw her: built like a brick shit house EXXON ALERT*wake-up

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miami Bob For This Post:

Wow.

Hello, everybody,

I have been coming to Argentina for quite some time now and while I often browse this forum I am not an active participant. However this girl really deserves a round of applause so I will share my experience with her.

I had the pleasure of meeting mia a few days ago and I can honestly say my expectations were more than exceeded. She blew my mind. (among other things hehe)

Such a beautiful little thing both inside and out and I will put it out there and tell you the whole experience was one of the best I have ever had. Extremely sensual, beautiful refined and very naughty. Pretty much everything you could want from an evening of misbehaviour both in bed and out. Definately worth looking up next time I am back and the time after that and the time after that.

Cheers.

My bet is that Mia in this business will have a very small time during which she is available to us before she will dissappear from the market. This window won't stay open very long with this elegant lady and so my simple recommendation is to enjoy her before the very fine wine that is Mia is gone to us forever.
    Mr Jackson,

It will be great if you could invite the "infamous" Mia for the Thanksgiving party?

Don't book Mia-TL's girls beat her hands down in everyway! SPECIAL ALERT!

That way she will have more time free to spend with me!

Worth Recommending just not for everybody

Quote Originally Posted by MiaJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone

Just to let you know that as of now I am available mondays to thursdays and Sunday evenings, not on fridays or saturdays.

Besos.

MJ
    Guys, every time I am with this lady it gets better. For those who enjoy more than just the bed (which is great) but also the company of a woman in a GFE type experience without the rush or the pro attitude then Mia is very much a top choice on this forum. Now if what you want is the pure (lets get physical) Pro then try the recomendations by experienced mongers like Toyman or Tejano on this forum which are a whole different type of experience (very enjoyable to be sure and lots of fun and games) but for me its been a long time to really enjoy not just the first whole evening but every evening since that I have had with Mia, but then I have always been about quality. Not quantity.

My bet is that Mia in this business will have a very small time during which she is available to us before she will dissappear from the market. This window won't stay open very long with this elegant lady and so my simple recommendation is to enjoy her before the very fine wine that is Mia is gone to us forever.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kevins For This Post:

Availability

Hey everyone

Just to let you know that as of now I am available mondays to thursdays and Sunday evenings, not on fridays or saturdays.

Besos.

MJ

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast