Thread: Mia Johnson!

Closed Thread
Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Andres2

Thank You Dear!

Quote Originally Posted by MiaJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Dog for chow= fail.

Adore you TL (even though I've never actually spoken to or met you ajjaaj)
    That can be arranged!

How about a Tri-Colored PITBULL instead?

TL.

P. S. - A Chow in China recently sold for over 1 MILLION dollars! I think it was a Chow!

He can sell his jizz for over $100,000.00 a shot !

Hell , I only got $60.00 dollars a shot for mine when I was in the "Business!"

That was a truly painful job !

Talk about "Sperm Management!"

Hell , I invented it 25 years before Exon did !

Pedigree.

Dog for chow= fail.

Adore you TL (even though I've never actually spoken to or met you ajjaaj)

Dcent Trade, but.

Quote Originally Posted by Gandolf50  [View Original Post]
    It must be Argie culture. A few years ago I had a entire family at my gate wanting to klnow if I was interested in trading one of my lambs for one of their daughters. The lamb was for their Christmas dinner and the daughter would be mine for the weekend. Needless to say I was left speechless. Not to mention none of the girls could have been older then 16!
    I feel sorry for the lamb!

I guess Mia could eat the dog for her Christmas Dinner!

TL

PS- My Dear MJ , I hope you realize that I am joking about the dog because it is a rediculous request !

Trades

It must be Argie culture. A few years ago I had a entire family at my gate wanting to klnow if I was interested in trading one of my lambs for one of their daughters. The lamb was for their Christmas dinner and the daughter would be mine for the weekend. Needless to say I was left speechless. Not to mention none of the girls could have been older then 16!

That's Funny!

Dearest "mongers"

I feel it necessary to make a little annoucement here on my thread due to several messages I have been getting lately I want to clear up any confusion. My rate is 850 pesos INCLUDING taxi. My availability is from mondays to fridays and dinner dates are NOT necessary if you don't want to do that! (for some reason people seem to think this is a requirement its really not!)

Also there is no "special" rate for a "test drive" or "drop in" to an apartment (outcalls ONLY) and I also don't accept IOU's or ipods / celphones / dogs in payment (yes all of the above really has been in messages)

Ta v much.

Mj.
    Actually it's more of an INSULT than a funny situation!

I guess it depends on what kind of dog it is!

I'll trade you mine! She is like my child and is actually worth a bunch of Pesos!

Seriously, there are guys on THIS board that are accustomed to bringing down a cell phone, IPOD or maybe a PlayStaion for a good ride.

The average girl down here would be thrilled; however, we should ALL realize that you are not an A. B. A. F!

Average Buenos Aires Female!

A Classic English Beauty with a firmly planted head on her shoulders that does NOT need to meet "Cheap Cocksucker's" like Old X would say!

The dog must have been a local asshole's offer because it would cost too much money and paperwork to bring down a "Used" dog to trade!

W. T. F!

Please tells us ALL about it!

It's TOO funny!

I have traded food, drinks, jokes, carisma and drugs but NEVER a dog!

Although my D. O. G is a Pussy Magnet!

It's like having a "Leg Sled!"

A "Leg Sled" being a nice car in case you boys were curious!

So best of luck Honey and send the cheap M. O. F. O. S to me and I'll find them a Dominican Skank in Constitucion.

Might be a Chick with a Dick but what do you expect for a fucking phone!

TL

Retired Member

What's the story behind that? Was he out of chickens?

It never ceases to amaze me how cheap some guys are.

Thanks,

Jackson
    Thats why I call "them" Cheap CockSuckers Jackson.

Exon

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Exon123 For This Post:

Administrator

Venues: 398
    I also don't accept IOU's or ipods / celphones / dogs in payment (yes all of the above really has been in messages)
    Someone offered to pay you with... a dog?

What's the story behind that? Was he out of chickens?

It never ceases to amaze me how cheap some guys are.

Thanks,

Jackson

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Jackson For This Post:

Att all mongers.

Dearest "mongers"

I feel it necessary to make a little annoucement here on my thread due to several messages I have been getting lately I want to clear up any confusion. My rate is 850 pesos INCLUDING taxi. My availability is from mondays to fridays and dinner dates are NOT necessary if you don't want to do that! (for some reason people seem to think this is a requirement its really not!)

Also there is no "special" rate for a "test drive" or "drop in" to an apartment (outcalls ONLY) and I also don't accept IOU's or ipods / celphones / dogs in payment (yes all of the above really has been in messages)

Ta v much.

Mj.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MiaJohnson For This Post:

GO anywhere in teresting? Where do BA natives go for a quick get-away?

Just curious?

Back to reality

Quote Originally Posted by Conan1965  [View Original Post]
    Enjoy your holidays! CU in 2 weeks.
    Bad news: Vacays are over Good news: I'm back and bronzed.

Am away until the 6th nov. Besos
    Enjoy your holidays! CU in 2 weeks.

Vacays

Am away until the 6th nov. Besos

Mia is not gentically english, but schooled there and speaks British English w / a posh accent

I am not going to post on anything private about her as I would hope that she would also respect my privacy. You boys are off base and sometimes should not be too judgemental without talking to the lady first.

I fully appreaciate she may not be what many people want, but " life can be like a box of chocolates" Her parents may have chosen England, but she chose Buenos Aires.

Chose any flavor that pleases you and keep and smile on your face. That's what it is all supposed to be about.

PS White Cat please give us more of your locale 250 pesos gems--this cat is a scary judge of talent.

What?

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Rulz  [View Original Post]
    A couple things, only people that know you are allowed to comment on your lack of integrity, I'm sure Mia is a fine lady but Daddy would pass at that price (no offence ma'am I'm sure you're worth every centavo) and there is no fucking U in humor you wanker! Where in the hell did you learn your English?

An English lesson from someone that can't spell?

OFFENSE! Just like your usage of offence depends on where your from !

Humor or Humour are BOTH correct depending on which side of the pond that you come from!

My friend the Flexible Horn is an Englishman and has the right to comment on the virtues of English women.

I have not met enough English Birds to be able to say one way or the other.

I prefer Latin girls and that is why I am in BA.

Well, that's one of the reasons!

I suggest you leave the man alone!

He is about 6ft. 4inches tall and 280 lbs!

TL.

P. S- Miss Johnson has MY seal of approval!

That is worth GOLD!

Mia

Mia is back in town and as incomparable as ever. We have gotten together twice this trip and as always one could not ask for a more intelligent, classy and sexy woman for a companion.

Closed Thread
Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast