This blog is moderated by Trampa
    Sorry but I don't need help with renting a place, I was looking for estimation for my target population, as described in the OP

To Rent?

Quote Originally Posted by Trampa  [View Original Post]
    I am planning to open a business that basically covers for ex-pats that are living in Palermo and barrio Norte. Target group is between 20 and 45 and is living in BA (semi) permanent, the group does not need have to have a foreign income.

Can anybody give me an estimation of the number. After some thought I came up with around 2000 but would like to hear other opinions.

P. S. I won't tell what the idea is.
    You might be able to rent a small place in the middle of the block on a side street for $2,000.00 USD but for $2,000.00 pesos you can't even find a tiny Kiosco anymore in a decent spot.

My rent jumped from $3,400.00 pesos to $3,400.00 DOLLARS and they still want more!

And it's very big and in the middle of everything during the day and during the night.

Give us a little more info and we will try to help you.

TL

Give Me More Info the!

Quote Originally Posted by Bundalover1  [View Original Post]
    Is this a new kind of English? Are you selling umbrellas?" Covers for ex-pats" absurd.
    Give us an idea of size and space and day or night or both!

Nobody will steal your idea!

I promise you!

Take my old spot on Cordoba and Pelegrini next to Excedra.

Best in town for the money!

It can be a new " Madahos" or the best bar and resto in town.

I am not going to give you my architectural or real estate expertise for nothing buddy!

Help me DA!

TL

What the fuck are you talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by Trampa  [View Original Post]
    I am planning to open a business that basically covers for ex-pats that are .
    Is this a new kind of English? Are you selling umbrellas?" Covers for ex-pats" absurd.

I am also thinking roughly about the triangle of Av Santa Fe, Scabaloni Ortiz and Cordoba, does anybody know a location which is still near to the heart of the expat comfort zone and is maybe a bit cheaper?

Business idea: Need some help

I am planning to open a business that basically covers for ex-pats that are living in Palermo and barrio Norte. Target group is between 20 and 45 and is living in BA (semi) permanent, the group does not need have to have a foreign income.

Can anybody give me an estimation of the number. After some thought I came up with around 2000 but would like to hear other opinions.

P. S. I won't tell what the idea is.

Posting Limitations