Thread: TejanoLibre's Chica Recommendations

+ Submit Report
Page 6 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Hello

TL,

Sent you a PM. Do you have an email address?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Endbleed For This Post:

For ever dancing for ever

At the age of four, I fell in love with dance and haven't stopped moving since. In 2008, I received a BA from New World School of the Arts with highest honors. Since graduating, I've worked with local choreographers on project based events and festivals. I've always wanted to pole dance, and finally took the plunge . Just like the pivotal moment I had when I was four, I fell in love with pole. It has opened up so many new avenues of movement. And, I've never felt or looked better. I am...addicted to pole.

Cecilia who i am?

* WHO I AM.

Hello to all who read me. I am new to this world and I share a little of myself with you. I am CECILIA ... I love to dance, to do physical activity, to study biology and to share walks with my faithful companion, my dog. My mission is to have a dance school for health. Work in a hospital in the area of diabetes research and obesity. There I have had the opportunity to know the difficult quality of life of patients with these diseases. My school would be for that public dance for health !!

Those who want to know me, here I am! Respectful, sincere and responsible for my actions!

TO SHINE!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CECI BY GALHO MARTINS10.jpg‎   FOTOD DE CECI BY GALHO ORIGINALS 084.jpg‎   FOTOD DE CECI BY GALHO ORIGINALS 100.jpg‎   FOTOD DE CECI BY GALHO ORIGINALS 103.jpg‎  

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CeciliaDance For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    Cecilia .

Professional Dancer .

German - Argentine , real blonde , blue eyed and very educated and just a cool girl .

Very different from what we usually have to deal with in this country.

A pleasant surprise .

She should be making her appearance on this forum very soon.

Although I already have some pictures I would rather wait for her to upload and introduce herself to the rest of the Boys .

Have Fun and try to make her feel Welcome .

TL.
    Hi Tejano!

I tried to look if Cecilia already made her appearance on the forum but can't find any post. Did I miss it?

Batter Up ! Cecilia !

Cecilia .

Professional Dancer .

German - Argentine , real blonde , blue eyed and very educated and just a cool girl .

Very different from what we usually have to deal with in this country.

A pleasant surprise .

She should be making her appearance on this forum very soon.

Although I already have some pictures I would rather wait for her to upload and introduce herself to the rest of the Boys .

Have Fun and try to make her feel Welcome .

TL.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TejanoLibre For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Shamester  [View Original Post]
    Any idea on the cost?
    $1,000p for an hour about a month and a half ago. $700p for a 1/2 hour. She's a pretty girl, though I didn't think performance was anything special. As always YMMV.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to El Perro For This Post:

Depends

Quote Originally Posted by Shamester  [View Original Post]
    Any idea on the cost?
    I think.

It depends on whether you are a Local or a Foreigner normally .

Unfortunately that seems to be the case in most places and in most businesses in this country .

Even for someone who has lived here for 10 years and speaks Spanish well.

Either way It's still a bargain compared to anything else .

Somewhere between $900.00 and $1100.00 .

You can't do much better than that for a girl that looks like Micaela .

Not that I know of.

I can almost hear someone crying about $800.00 peso places somewhere in fantasy land but if you are going to cry over 7 bucks a fuck maybe you should try Mexico .

BA is not Mexico .

Specially in the heart of the city and in a nice and very clean place .

Thx ,

TL.

Any idea on the cost?

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    1111 Cordoba 3rd. Buzzer/floor.

This is the place that use to be on Florida that I had mistakenly recommended Karla.

Veronica is still the manager.

Micaela is THE ONE that blew my socks off when I met her at Florida 868 or whatever.

Probably works 10 to 5pm but you may be able to stretch her hours or some other parts of her.

Depends on you I guess.

Micaela is entirely too attractive to be working in a Privado.

I can make her a Superstar !

Awesome , White , Tall , Tan , 26 ? Who cares !

Reservations are absolutely required unless you just happen to luck out.

Not Likely !

This is Veronica's number so you can make a reservation:

152 856 3684.

Don't bother sending a message in English or even trying to call unless you can speak Spanish.

Micaela - Fully Erect Recommendation ! Hustler Style.

Have Fun ,

TL.

Directly across 9 de Julio from X.

Micaela

Are you not recommending Karla anymore?

I must have made a mistake originally when I thought that the girlīs name was Karla or Carla.

No mistake This time .

Micaela is the correct input for me but there are a few others to choose from at this place .

Thx,

TL.

Tejano,

Are you not recommending Karla anymore ?

DWC.

Cordoba 1111 "3"rd. Floor Micaela

1111 Cordoba 3rd. Buzzer/floor.

This is the place that use to be on Florida that I had mistakenly recommended Karla.

Veronica is still the manager.

Micaela is THE ONE that blew my socks off when I met her at Florida 868 or whatever.

Probably works 10 to 5pm but you may be able to stretch her hours or some other parts of her.

Depends on you I guess.

Micaela is entirely too attractive to be working in a Privado.

I can make her a Superstar !

Awesome , White , Tall , Tan , 26 ? Who cares !

Reservations are absolutely required unless you just happen to luck out.

Not Likely !

This is Veronica's number so you can make a reservation:

152 856 3684.

Don't bother sending a message in English or even trying to call unless you can speak Spanish.

Micaela - Fully Erect Recommendation ! Hustler Style.

Have Fun ,

TL.

Directly across 9 de Julio from X.

Quote Originally Posted by BA2005  [View Original Post]
    I recently spend some time in Buenos Aires and TL provided me with several great recommendations. A few turned out to much better than I could have imagined. Make my time there much more productive , not wasting any time sorting through all the BS. Thanks again.
    It's coming up on a year since I was in BA. I was struggling a bit to get my footing with finding worthwhile chicas, and reached out to TL. He helped me out tremendously with no questions asked and absolutely no quid pro quo mentioned...although I voluntarily sent him a gift after I returned to the states. Good guy, and I just wanted to mention that again.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to NYMan For This Post:

Thanks TL

I recently spend some time in Buenos Aires and TL provided me with several great recommendations. A few turned out to much better than I could have imagined. Make my time there much more productive , not wasting any time sorting through all the BS. Thanks again.

Lord Ramiro

I have a lot of good things to say about you, thanks for being always a gentelman, educated and nice.

So nice and high level, thanks for your kind way to be and for never ask for anything even that I offered you.(cant understand why).

The best of this website ever !

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Andi30 For This Post:

Sorry , I just saw This.

Quote Originally Posted by MontePio  [View Original Post]
    I think its time then, to update the TL recommendations. What do you think?

Many are maybe.... Out of business?, others are just not the type we may expect to pay for... Ive been looking at the local websites or even here, and most are mestizas, fake photoshopped pics or just chicas easy to pick up at streets or in a boliche..., I mean, nothing special or worthy of a gift.

So, many reasons to update contacts and screen for TLs quality chicas. (or any other here).

P.S: Curious TL, what do you mean with 977 and secret after hours? Worth to look at there or just the average girls?
    Yes , an update would be great.

Specially since it's that time of year. Hunting Season.

Although it hasn't been a hot spot for a long time La Madelaine across the street from X is now empty and for rent and the company is a large chain of restaurants in town. Bad Sign.

X is still not Chica Friendly. Cats all over the sidewalks at night.

977 Marcelo T de Alvear - business as usual. Good drinks if you drink and an occasional hot babe.

Hook - still Hooking strong.

Keep - signage looks ready but still no cigar.

Ex-Ness - about 45 days away from the opening.

Secret Pool Hall - so secret that it doesn't even have a pool table. Fills up late night till early morning . Best looking girl from Hook goes there after work around 5a.m . Bring your Skiing gear.

Cafe Iberia - occasional part-time lookers.

And now for the real update:

Your going to have to send me a message.

Too much information.

Are the girls downtown just average ? I think the best girls do not work in clubs , coffee shops or Privados.

Have Fun,

TL

22. The Following User Says Thank You to TejanoLibre For This Post:

+ Submit Report
Page 6 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations