Thread: TejanoLibre's Chica Recommendations

+ Submit Report
Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

You are wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Shamester  [View Original Post]
    Typical arrogant porteno. 100 dollars per day. Wtf? Used car salesman tactics.

Let's see one testimonial from a PAID client.

Any chance for refund if you fail to deliver as promised.

Unbelievable. Pathetic but typical Argentine.
    Tejano its not Argentinian....and if you have such a poor concept about Argentinians... I hope you dont come any more my dear and pathetic friend.

El Tejano

El Tejano has always been kind and generous (not to mention quite funny) during my stays in BA. Just my 2 cents.

Quote Originally Posted by Duke69  [View Original Post]
    TL was very generous with time and sent me contact information for five of his friends. I visited with four and each was different. If you enjoy meeting people and do not have unrealistic expectations the travel guides are a fun way to learn about life in Buenos Aires. Each one had a different life style and provided a different experience. I appreciate the effort TL made help me enjoy my time here. Each of the ladies were independent and nogotiated their own deal which did very.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to El Jake For This Post:

Word of the Day : Ephebophiliacs

Ephebophilia is the primary or exclusive adult sexual interest in mid-to-late adolescents, generally ages 15 to 19. It is one of a number of sexual preferences across age groups subsumed under the technical term chronophilia. Ephebophilia strictly denotes the preference for mid-to-late adolescent sexual partners, not the mere presence of some level of sexual attraction.

Nothing wrong with 18 to 19 .

Have a great weekend Boys.

TL.

You Are Going To Love This Shamester

Someone needs to be an advocate for newbies that want to blindly provide one hundred dollars per day with someone that has mixed baggage.

There is no answer regarding potential refunds for poor service.

Shall stick around to respond to pms.
    A new client and friend made a Special request and I did absolutely everything that I could to make sure that his request would be performed and that everyone involved would be completely satisfied with the results but due to a scheduling conflict the request never occurred.

I did my part and the client did what every gentleman would do.

He paid the Consultation fee without a bit of hesitation.

How's that make you feel Shamester ?

Warm and Fuzzy?

Thanks Again,

TL.

TL Tour Guides

TL was very generous with time and sent me contact information for five of his friends. I visited with four and each was different. If you enjoy meeting people and do not have unrealistic expectations the travel guides are a fun way to learn about life in Buenos Aires. Each one had a different life style and provided a different experience. I appreciate the effort TL made help me enjoy my time here. Each of the ladies were independent and nogotiated their own deal which did very.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Duke69 For This Post:

And

Quote Originally Posted by Myolta  [View Original Post]
    Your critical thinking skills need some attention. She did not shortchange you. You shortchanged (cheated) her. It's what you do.

Again, have a safe flight home. Come back again soon when you can't stay so long.
    You purchase a ticket to the cinema for a two hour flick and in a hour and twenty minutes you decide to leave for whatever reason......so, do you get a refund.....I think not.

What happens when a chica short changes you? Do yo apply this logic and request a refund?
    Your critical thinking skills need some attention. She did not shortchange you. You shortchanged (cheated) her. It's what you do.

Again, have a safe flight home. Come back again soon when you can't stay so long.

Are you God? Have you paid under the new model? Why are you missed off?
    For cheapsters like you: I am Dr. GOD.

Now leave us alone, Arschloch, with all respect.

Get a Life !

Someone needs to be an advocate for newbies that want to blindly provide one hundred dollars per day with someone that has mixed baggage.

I have Absolutely no idea what happens between a worker and a tourist . None . How could I ?

They are Tour Guides and they can show you around the world in 60 minutes if that's what you want but I can't control their performance or expertise or knowledge of the subject matter.

I can guarantee that you will have enough information to make the best of it on your own.

100%.

Everyone's mileage will vary according to the way that the workers are treated. That's only obvious.

So you want me to give you a money-back guarantee that you will be completely satisfied .

They are not my employees and they do not report to me.

Once you have all of the information it's entirely up to you and the Guides to make all arrangements.

My guarantee is that they are authentic , honest , reliable and recommendable.

If you are looking for.

Positive Reviews they are everywhere.

If you are looking for negative reviews I think it's going to be a challenge but be my pest.

Just ask for negative reviews instead of positive posts you positively negative and obnoxious P.O.S .

I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire.

And I definitely will not help you even if you had the measly 100 bucks to make you happy.

Pretend this is Fantasy Island.

I am the one that creates and fulfills fantasies and you are the tiny little pain in the ass.

Thanks Again for all of the free publicity !

TL.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TejanoLibre For This Post:

Read

Go Away

I am referring to customers under the new business model. You do not count. B.s you will pay again.
    If all you can post is negative, just go away. If you wanted to piss off the regular posters, you have succeeded.

As far as keeping TL or any other service advertiser off this board, you need to take that up with the moderator or owner. They make the final decisions, not the posters.

Tres3.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tres3 For This Post:

Pathetic dry Texan humor. Your fortunate that only the freebies are posting and the people who have an issue with you do not.

All your cronies are comical.

Good luck with your "business" The issues I am bringing up are ones that need to be clarified before mongers send you money.

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    I have noticed that you are making a lot of friends around here quickly.

The Victim ?

Yes , I am going to have to pay for all of your sins .

I am going to be crucified .

Then I will be beautified.

The Monger's Saint.

It's a typical zodiacal trait of the Fish.

Being the 12th sign and having to bare everyone else's pain and suffering.

Our reason for life is to help the less fortunate and relieve them of their burdens.

Although I am willing to allow some people to just blow away.

But it's cool .

I pardon you !

TL.

It's all in the movie and in the book .

God

Are you God? Have you paid under the new model? Why are you missed off?

Quote Originally Posted by Spassmusssein  [View Original Post]
    As you, trolly ***hole are too stupid to read here, why not just piss off this forum and continue to fool the girls you pay to unload.

You are absolutely disgusting, booring and fooling arround.
    Get a life

Moron

I am referring to customers under the new business model. You do not count. B.s you will pay again.

Quote Originally Posted by OldStag2  [View Original Post]
    Shamester,

Maybe I wasn't clear enough for you in my earlier post, I was a PAID client of TL long before his current policy. For the time and services that he provided to me, what I PAID to him was a bargain. If you don't want to use his service, then do your own thing. Why are you attacking TL when you have never used his service and clearly don't know what you are ranting about? To be even more clear, when I return to BA, I will gladly PAY him again!!

Paying customers for your new model.

What are the guarantees for your service? What happens if you fail to deliver? Are refunds possible?

Your idea is fine but you are delusional.

For rich gringos go to Newport in recoletta. Good looking chicas that speak good English.

Less rich gringos should checkout the two massage parlors that are reviewed. Decent joints.

As for the carnival barker, I will keep my pms confidential but be careful if you are unsatisfied with services after payment and favors the operator may request.

Posting Limitations