Thread: Wtf

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by Wild Walleye
    Quote Originally Posted by WildWalleye  [View Original Post]
    OK guys, time to get posting.

The current ARS:USD exchange rate is 79:1. Back in '07 it was 3:1 and ass was cheap and times were good. Times were much better for Argentina in '07 and an hour at a great privado was around $30. Remember Zelina Moracha (looked like Paris Hilton with a bad complexion)? I think she was $50 for an hour in Greece.

While I understand inflation has muddied the waters, I am unwilling to believe, given the current economic situation and the exchange rate, that fine Argentinian ass is not on sale.

I plan on coming down for 10 days in February. I'd like to have some updated info for my planning.

Cheers to all APers!
    It seems like Argentina is still closed for foreigners/visitors, and who knows for how long. The market exchange rate is currently between 160 and 190 ARS for 1 USD. Western Union gives 149 ARS as of yesterday, good option for those who don't want to bring cash over. I've checked AirBnb apartments and they are heavily discounted, like 50-80% off, especially if you rent monthly. Monthly deals are the best. It is going to be one in a lifetime opportunity to visit Argentina once they decide to open, given the current exchange rate, housing rates and overall economy condition. I bet girls are all starving already and ready to make deals. Can't wait!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Miamiboy1 For This Post:

Come on fellas. This is a metropolitan area with over 15 million people (i.e. 8 million females) and likely (by my calculations) to have 500K hot chicks who are DTF if the terms are right.

Jax, Thomaso, TL...what gives?

I love the city, love the coffee, demi lunas, smoking at cafes (even though I quit), etc. This is one awesome location. Please give me hope that there is that little something extra that can be found in Bs As...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Wild Walleye For This Post:

Dolar blue today is $172.

There were a lot of disruptions caused by the malady, up to the point that future vaccinations likely will be mandatory.

Just some photos to get the feeling:

https://www.clarin.com/fotogalerias/...THIgtD-7x.html

The question is if this February the situation normalizes and you can have a nice convenient trip with a peace of mind on the ground. Although I have my doubts I wish you good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by WildWalleye  [View Original Post]

The current ARS:USD exchange rate is 79:1.

Cheers to all APers!
    You mean 179:1.

Wtf

The current ARS:USD exchange rate is 79:1. Back in '07 it was 3:1 and ass was cheap and times were good. Times were much better for Argentina in '07 and an hour at a great privado was around $30. Remember Zelina Moracha (looked like Paris Hilton with a bad complexion)? I think she was $50 for an hour in Greece.

While I understand inflation has muddied the waters, I am unwilling to believe, given the current economic situation and the exchange rate, that fine Argentinian ass is not on sale.

I plan on coming down for 10 days in February. I'd like to have some updated info for my planning.

Cheers to all APers!

Posting Limitations