Thread: TejanoLibre's Chica Recommendations

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    HOW'S ABOUT AUTHENTHIC "LESBIAN" SEX ON YOUR WHATSAPP CONTACTS?

I just had a Great , Safe , Exciting and Absolutely Virus FREE "Extemporanious" Flash of Genius Boys!

Authentic , LIVE , you can be the Director from the confines of your personal "Cave" and the Chicas will perform some very authentic , No fake news here , True Lesbian Live Sexual Hardcore "Circus" tricks exactly as you wish!

I , well ; A lot of you know some of the performers Biblcly and have had extremely satisfying sexpieriances !

So I have been told! I have recently been in Contact with various extremely willing and able Chicas that are more than willing to Perform on Video for you Lucky MFs !

Today markes 100 DAYS in a very Stricktly Quarantined Party Palace and our Chicas are Starving so it's an excellent idea!

And some of the girls are 100% Authentic , Live in , Fist Fucking Exhibisionists!

Belive me ! I promise you that it' Will get ULTRA HOT ! NASTY!

Please feel free to contact me for further details and don't hesitate to fulfill every desired fantasy ! My lips are sealed !

And We should definitely Help out the Girls if we can !

I love it!

And I am cetain that they will never Forget your assistance at this time of extreme need.

Imagine that ONLY essential workers can leave their homes and only for the most basic necessities ! And they just extended the Quarantine for 2 more weeks! Today!

I'm talking about :

Permits to ride the public transportation , mask on in the street or you get to go to Jail! 120,000 people were Aressted or detained in 1 DAY!

70,000 Bars and Restos and every other type of BIZ will NEVER re-open! EVER Again!

MINIMUM!

And for the Lucky Boys who happen to Live here I'm certain that In Person entertainment is not a problem! But traveling is definitely a FUCKING problem!

However, legally the Girls can apply and receive a Gov. Issued Permit to travel to Help an Older person !

YEAH Baby! But I'm not old enough yet! A sick friend? Absolutely!

Get you Ya -Yas Out !

Translation: Take your Kids out for a walk!

J.O !

Later Gators!

Or Gatos?

TL.

Be well and healthy!

I forgot to Mention that you can Xoom the Girls from the USA for their Circus Tricks on your 65 inck 4K TV ! Or phone!
    Glad to see your still alive and kicking. I think I read that your old number was KIA, probably why you never responded to my whatsapp's haha. Lemme know your new number if you have one, adios amigo.

How's about authenthic "lesbian" sex on your whatsapp contacts?

HOW'S ABOUT AUTHENTHIC "LESBIAN" SEX ON YOUR WHATSAPP CONTACTS?

I just had a Great , Safe , Exciting and Absolutely Virus FREE "Extemporanious" Flash of Genius Boys!

Authentic , LIVE , you can be the Director from the confines of your personal "Cave" and the Chicas will perform some very authentic , No fake news here , True Lesbian Live Sexual Hardcore "Circus" tricks exactly as you wish!

I , well ; A lot of you know some of the performers Biblcly and have had extremely satisfying sexpieriances !

So I have been told! I have recently been in Contact with various extremely willing and able Chicas that are more than willing to Perform on Video for you Lucky MFs !

Today markes 100 DAYS in a very Stricktly Quarantined Party Palace and our Chicas are Starving so it's an excellent idea!

And some of the girls are 100% Authentic , Live in , Fist Fucking Exhibisionists!

Belive me ! I promise you that it' Will get ULTRA HOT ! NASTY!

Please feel free to contact me for further details and don't hesitate to fulfill every desired fantasy ! My lips are sealed !

And We should definitely Help out the Girls if we can !

I love it!

And I am cetain that they will never Forget your assistance at this time of extreme need.

Imagine that ONLY essential workers can leave their homes and only for the most basic necessities ! And they just extended the Quarantine for 2 more weeks! Today!

I'm talking about :

Permits to ride the public transportation , mask on in the street or you get to go to Jail! 120,000 people were Aressted or detained in 1 DAY!

70,000 Bars and Restos and every other type of BIZ will NEVER re-open! EVER Again!

MINIMUM!

And for the Lucky Boys who happen to Live here I'm certain that In Person entertainment is not a problem! But traveling is definitely a FUCKING problem!

However, legally the Girls can apply and receive a Gov. Issued Permit to travel to Help an Older person !

YEAH Baby! But I'm not old enough yet! A sick friend? Absolutely!

Get you Ya -Yas Out !

Translation: Take your Kids out for a walk!

J.O !

Later Gators!

Or Gatos?

TL.

Be well and healthy!

I forgot to Mention that you can Xoom the Girls from the USA for their Circus Tricks on your 65 inck 4K TV ! Or phone!

Fight Spam

Stay OFF of MY THREAD YOU WORTHLESS MOTHERFUCKERS YOU NEED TO SLITHER AWAY !

SOMEBODY PLEASE S.O.S !

ADMIN ?

THESE COCKSUCKERS are destroying a very helpful, enjoyable, unique and at times extremely entertaining website and these fucking Spammers who OBVIOUSLY are LACKING a LIFE and MATURITY are REALLY PISSING ME OFF !

Anybody Agree?

TL.

Getting VERY unhappy very quickly !
    I fully agree with TL here. Is anybody in charge of this site? AAADDDMMMIIINNN???

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Local For This Post:

Stay OFF of MY THREAD WORTHLESS MOTHERFUCKERS NEED TO SLITHER AWAY ! SOMEBODY PLEASE S.O.S ! ADMIN

Stay OFF of MY THREAD YOU WORTHLESS MOTHERFUCKERS YOU NEED TO SLITHER AWAY !

SOMEBODY PLEASE S.O.S !

ADMIN ?

THESE COCKSUCKERS are destroying a very helpful, enjoyable, unique and at times extremely entertaining website and these fucking Spammers who OBVIOUSLY are LACKING a LIFE and MATURITY are REALLY PISSING ME OFF !

Anybody Agree?

TL.

Getting VERY unhappy very quickly !

6. The Following User Says Thank You to TejanoLibre For This Post:

I am Alive and Well and That's Damn Good Enough for me !

Howdy Pal !

How the Hell are you doing today Amigo !

Please feel free to contact me for anything that you need !

I Sincerely Appreciate Your time And Effort to get in touch with me Pal!

Happy Trails,

Tejano Libre !

Phone Number

Hopefully you tried this one.

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/foru...326&viewfull=1#post450326.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheema  [View Original Post]
    I am visiting Buenos Aires on 3rd week of July , i am trying to contact Tejanolibre on WhatsApp but he is not responding , can anybody give his latest contact info by PM , I will be thankful to him . I was in contact with him 2017 but cancelled my trip does anybody heard of him recently .

Thanks.

Tejanolibre Contact info

I am visiting Buenos Aires on 3rd week of July , i am trying to contact Tejanolibre on WhatsApp but he is not responding , can anybody give his latest contact info by PM , I will be thankful to him . I was in contact with him 2017 but cancelled my trip does anybody heard of him recently .

Thanks.

Welcome Home Robert !

Quote Originally Posted by Robertsa  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone heard from TL lately? Ill be in BA this weekend and would like to meet up with him again but haven't been able to reach him on his phone or PM. Hope he's okay...?
    Howdy Robert !

Of course I am available !

I have had phone and internet/computer problems lately .

I'm glad that you and the Boys are coming down this week although it's a hot and humid S.O.B !

Thank you very much for thinking about me and I'll see you when you get here .

THX-1138,

RG.

Looking for TejanoLibre

Has anyone heard from TL lately? Ill be in BA this weekend and would like to meet up with him again but haven't been able to reach him on his phone or PM. Hope he's okay...?

I was made in The Great Republic of Texas but I was born in Belgrano R. During a layover or something like that.

So I wasn't born in Texas but I got there as fast as I could .

I was taken there when I was 6 months old. Never left .

Now the comparison of "as Argentine as donuts" seems way off the mark but I appreciate the Love from all the faithful .

This place is STILL rocking with Chicas Boys!

A non-stop roller-coaster ride . Custom made for me.

If you can't get laid in BA for a reasonable amount of time and or money then you probably couldn't sell pussy on a troop train.

Old Hookers never die. They just fade away .

Come on Down Boys !

THX-1138,

TL.
    As a former Texan myself I'm looking forward to maybe meeting up.

Haven't been down to BA in 8 years, I plan to get there around the end of October for a week or so.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Retired 66 For This Post:

I Was Made in Houston , Texas

Quote Originally Posted by WorldTravel69  [View Original Post]
    Check your facts buddy.
    I was made in The Great Republic of Texas but I was born in Belgrano R. During a layover or something like that.

So I wasn't born in Texas but I got there as fast as I could .

I was taken there when I was 6 months old. Never left .

Now the comparison of "as Argentine as donuts" seems way off the mark but I appreciate the Love from all the faithful .

This place is STILL rocking with Chicas Boys!

A non-stop roller-coaster ride . Custom made for me.

If you can't get laid in BA for a reasonable amount of time and or money then you probably couldn't sell pussy on a troop train.

Old Hookers never die. They just fade away .

Come on Down Boys !

THX-1138,

TL.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to TejanoLibre For This Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead  [View Original Post]
    Well, sorete, you sure are not doing much to improve anyone's perceptions of argentinos so far. Por mi sos un tpico ochocuarenta de mierda que prefiere zafar en vez de hacer algo til. That's just my personal opinion, of course.

Tal vez sera mejor contribuir algo al foro antes de cagar en ellos que ya han contribuido por muchos aos. Y tiro un pedo hacia la puta que te pari.

Pero qu tenga una muy buena vida no obstante, maleducado huacho.
    Ok ill follow your advice..thanks my dear friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Elconde  [View Original Post]
    I know him in person...he is so argentinian as the donuts, event when he was borned here...he is more American than you buddy, and i can see also that your matter with him is personal,,,,mmmm may be you like him ...
    Well, sorete, you sure are not doing much to improve anyone's perceptions of argentinos so far. Por mi sos un típico ochocuarenta de mierda que prefiere zafar en vez de hacer algo útil. That's just my personal opinion, of course.

Tal vez sería mejor contribuir algo al foro antes de cagar en ellos que ya han contribuido por muchos años. Y tiro un pedo hacia la puta que te parió.

Pero qué tenga una muy buena vida no obstante, maleducado huacho.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Dickhead For This Post:

So what

Quote Originally Posted by WorldTravel69  [View Original Post]
    Check your facts buddy.
    I know him in person...he is so argentinian as the donuts, event when he was borned here...he is more American than you buddy, and i can see also that your matter with him is personal,,,,mmmm may be you like him ...

He was Born in Argentina!

Check your facts buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by Elconde  [View Original Post]
    Tejano its not Argentinian....and if you have such a poor concept about Argentinians... I hope you don't come any more my dear and pathetic friend.

Posting Limitations