Thread: TejanoLibre's Chica Recommendations

+ Submit Report
Page 10 of 40 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 20 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    That's great, TL. Glad to hear it. That's funny about going to four different stores. I remember reading one of those self-confession books by an alcoholic and she was talking about living in the burbs and putting some of her bottles in each neighbor's trash can on pick-up day.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dickhead For This Post:

Congrats

Keep up the good work.

I Guess This is as Good a Place as Any

On September 12th of the last few days I had a Birthday.

I completed 1 full year without a single drop of alcohol; not even in candy. I always hated those anyway.

That may not seem like a big deal but I was drinking 1 to 1.5 liters of pure whisky everyday. Well I did add water sometimes.

I use to say that I only have 1 drink per day . I just fill it up 25 times a day.

The expensive stuff too. $13.00 pesos a liter . 1 Buck Chuck . Caramel Colored Ethanol.

Shook so bad that it was easy to jack-off but impossible to hold a glass steady.

So embarrassed that I would buy my booze from 4 different stores ; alternating so they would not think that I drank too much. Right.

I have many of the Boys to Thank for their support and negativity.

I was told that I would have to be strapped down like Robert Deniro in the Navy Divers Movie. That was not an option. I was also addicted to the most powerful aphrodisiac know to man. GBL , a Human Growth Hormone analogue. 3 day Woodies , builds muscle and burns fat like a skillet.

No idea that it is physically addictive and harder to kick than Heroine or Booze. But Oh What a Feeling!

So Thank You to my supporters and probably a more grateful Thanks to the hard-assed boys that did not think that I could Kick it's ass single handedly!

I had several reasons to change my life.

Lost friends.

Lost respect.

Lost business although It did not matter at the time.

But I gained the Desire to Live again and show people and myself that I can do anything . Even kick booze and GBL at the same time.

It may have been tough love or plain disdain but Thank You Very Much and You know who you are.

I'm a New Man! Look Out!

Dropped 27kilos too.

10 years younger.

And I did it with my own program and the power of my Stone.

BS maybe but whatever works.

TL.

Today is a great day!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails brazilian.jpg‎  

Good times with TL

Had a short time in BA this past weekend. Met up with TL on Sat night. Despite how quiet Sat night was, TL was knowledgeable and resourceful. He saved my night. Thanks again man, I will definitely let you know when I'm in town again in a few months!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Basketman For This Post:

Thanks Anyway but NEVER HEARD of YOU - Wrong Carolina

Quote Originally Posted by Gauntlet77  [View Original Post]
    Like many Argentinian stars like Messi, Mascherano etc., she will be going to Europe (Spain in particular) this October where the monetary rewards for her talents are mucho mejor.

Although she has been highly and justifiably praised on this website, I don't think anyone has yet mentioned her incredible massage skills. If you like a good hard massage from a babe who delivers, do yourself a favor and call this girl before her book is full.
    Thanks for the recommendation but you have confused the Carolinas.

One is 24 and the other one is 44.

One is all over the internet and travels to Europe and 1 has probably never left BA. ( Except to visit Ecuador ).

The younger Carolina is a student of Finance and an English Translation Major.

Fulltime .

The other Carolina is HelloKitty's sister and also very recommendable.

You may find pix of Kitty's Sister but you will not find any pix of the other Carolina unless I send them to you.

Plus she is not a gifted masseuse .

Just a poor little Finance Major .

TL.

* To all the PMers , please send me a valid e-mail if you require pix . It's a LOT easier for me and that's what really matters.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to TejanoLibre For This Post:

Better Hurry

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she may make her dancing debut very soon !

Nice and shy .

But when the music starts and the applause begin you never know what might just happen !

Cumming Soon to a special place near you !

TL.
    Like many Argentinian stars like Messi, Mascherano etc., she will be going to Europe (Spain in particular) this October where the monetary rewards for her talents are mucho mejor.

Although she has been highly and justifiably praised on this website, I don't think anyone has yet mentioned her incredible massage skills. If you like a good hard massage from a babe who delivers, do yourself a favor and call this girl before her book is full.

TL-.

Thanks again for all your help when I was in BA. Carolina was a wonderful time. Easy going, articulate, intelligent, and fun.

Thanks also for your advice on BA in general as well. Really appreciate everything!

Refreshingly Cool Lady

Quote Originally Posted by Namoi  [View Original Post]
    ......Than seeing Carolina.....

Thanks T.L. For setting me up with Carolina...sweet, 23 y/o, big breasted blonde, fair skin with a ferocious appetite in the horizontal position!!! And to top it off, she speaks perfect English. Definitely NOT a "clock watcher".

Gracias Amigo !!
    Looks like she may make her dancing debut very soon !

Nice and shy .

But when the music starts and the applause begin you never know what might just happen !

Cumming Soon to a special place near you !

TL.

Nothing can be finer....

......Than seeing Carolina.....

Thanks T.L. For setting me up with Carolina...sweet, 23 y/o, big breasted blonde, fair skin with a ferocious appetite in the horizontal position!!! And to top it off, she speaks perfect English. Definitely NOT a "clock watcher".

Gracias Amigo !!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Namoi For This Post:

The whatsapp should be working . ( +5491161164254 ).

I'd be more than happy to show you around .

Where are you coming from ?

Please try the PM system .

Thank You ,

TL.
    Hi TL.

Add me 116-404-0896.

Love.

Gy.

Welcome to BA !

Quote Originally Posted by Snaco04  [View Original Post]
    Hi TL,

I am trying to get in touch with you on what's app with the number you gave on thread but no luck. I live in USA and travelling to BA for 3 weeks for work and hoping to take your help to see around....

Best,

Snaco.
    The whatsapp should be working . ( +5491161164254 ).

I'd be more than happy to show you around .

Where are you coming from ?

Please try the PM system .

Thank You ,

TL.

Trying to get in touch with you

Hi TL,

I am trying to get in touch with you on what's app with the number you gave on thread but no luck. I live in USA and travelling to BA for 3 weeks for work and hoping to take your help to see around....

Best,

Snaco.

Thank you TL

Thanks for showing us parrilla pena , great steaks, etc,fair price, great food all around. Also my wingman hit it off good with the"beast".

Call TL guys for a tour or some great chica recommendations,see you on the way back.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Rain Grown For This Post:

I think that I have found The Holy Grail of Pussy

A JAPANESE Argentine Princess
    OK. You nailed it, sealed it. I need to run back there, know you and this unicorn. .

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Pedropolar For This Post:

Conundrum or is TL Growing a Conscience ?

I think that I have found The Holy Grail of Pussy in BA.

Maybe?

A 29 year old girl that has never hooked but needs to and is really thinking about it.

So what's the big deal about fucking a 29 year old girl on her first pay for play occasion?

She is not a virgin like the one that I auctioned off before.

Hope not.

She is a unicorn here in BA.

She is a J.A.P.

No, not a Jewish American Princess .

A JAPANESE Argentine Princess!

Lovely , those eyes , the skin , with TITS too !

I know that it's probably every women's fantasy (except my Saintly Mother's) but she is thinking about just doing it one time to pay off a few things.

SURE!

It's an ez job.

You can pick your clients.

You can quit when you want.

That's what I thought when I had certain jobs in the past.

Bullshit and cows do too.

So here is my dilemma:

On my right shoulder sits a little red devil and on my left shoulder sits his evil twin brother. Zero moral compass.

Wonder what happened to the white angel? I swear that at I time in my life I had a conscience ; must have been a passing faze.

So I know that for the 10 years that I have been an honest and extremely reliable friend , member , confidant ,professional wingman and Adult Tour Guide I have never seen a Japanese hooker.

Yes, there is a hideous old semi Jap-Hag at X cocassionally but that does not count.

This girl is lovely ! Will use the cash to raise her resto-bar.Buy resto , kitchen equip.

I will give her 50k in Gold if she will allow me to be a silent partner and PR Front man.

Which reminds me Chezz, I am very interested in your 3-door exhibition fridge.

That's it Boys .

I have an old friend that I would really like for him to talk her OUT of this idea.

You know who you are.

Please!

If I save just 1 more soul then Maybe I can get a 4th class ticket to Heaven.

Sincerely,

TL.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to TejanoLibre For This Post:

Posting Limitations