Thread: TejanoLibre's Chica Recommendations

+ Submit Report
Page 13 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood124  [View Original Post]
    Today, TL had sent me to see Rocio, a Paraguayan lady at Corrientes 2063, 7th floor, apartment 86. I first thought that she wasn't my type and I was kind of hesitant but damn, I was really wrong! She was very kind and thoughtful and very accommodating. In all my times that I have been here in Bs As this has to be the best! And I have many, many good times here, including Daisy and Mara who were just wonderful too.

Well, the fact is Rocio made me Scream like a little pig! All I have to say is Lord have mercy on my soul! I have been saved! (And I am not a very religious person, but after Rocio now I can rest in peace!). And the price was 400 ARGS/hour,Completo included.

Thank you kindly TL, Wow, today was really great!
    Unfortunately, I do not speak Spanish. Could it still work ok with Rocio?

Thanks to all for another wonderful vacation!

Thank you very much Jackson, WT69 (World Travel 69, Gysell, TL (Tejano Libre), Eva´s (Eva´s Online), Stranger and everyone else. I had another wonderful ¨Budget¨vacation. I cannot call some of you as the Recharging station for my cellphone was down and I cannot call out or Text Message. Nice meeting President Nixon and Funny Leprauchan (not sure of your handle on the board?) Full report to follow soon. Hollywood.

"Rocio" 'Lord have mercy on my soul!'

Today, TL had sent me to see Rocio, a Paraguayan lady at Corrientes 2063, 7th floor, apartment 86. I first thought that she wasn't my type and I was kind of hesitant but damn, I was really wrong! She was very kind and thoughtful and very accommodating. In all my times that I have been here in Bs As this has to be the best! And I have many, many good times here, including Daisy and Mara who were just wonderful too.

Well, the fact is Rocio made me Scream like a little pig! All I have to say is Lord have mercy on my soul! I have been saved! (And I am not a very religious person, but after Rocio now I can rest in peace!). And the price was 400 ARGS/hour,Completo included.

Thank you kindly TL, Wow, today was really great!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Hollywood124 For This Post:

Damn Horses !

Quote Originally Posted by BadMan  [View Original Post]
    Hey tl. Ive been trying to set up a date on and off with this beast girl for about a month now. Not even a reply. Since this girl is one of your " recommendations " can you let us know if shes still working or not? Ive gotten other pms from other forum members who are also wasting time sending emails without any results.

Does this girl still work? Does she answer emails ? If not, just let the forum know and members can quit wasting their time.
    Damn Horses !

You can't kill them and you can't Fuck without them !

The Beast of Burden seems to be Very picky and only works when she wants to or needs to .

One of the Boys just flew her up to Brazil for a few days and the other day she had a couple of dates just a few hours apart but I never know when she is going to respond or not .

She is extremely independent .

I will see if I can talk some sense in to her .

Thanks ,

TL.

Did I mention the Latest 20 year old with the perfect body and the Bedroom eyes ? Hard-on Factory in Jeans !

Fuck Her Now !

Ask Me How !

Hey tl. Ive been trying to set up a date on and off with this beast girl for about a month now. Not even a reply. Since this girl is one of your " recommendations " can you let us know if shes still working or not? Ive gotten other pms from other forum members who are also wasting time sending emails without any results.

Does this girl still work? Does she answer emails ? If not, just let the forum know and members can quit wasting their time.

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    Seems to be a Part-Timer.

Daytime Only. Not sure about weekends but I talked to her yesterday and she answered my text today.

I'll see what I can find out.

TL.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to BadMan For This Post:

Privado Uruguary 343

Hi WT69!

What I am seeing from a visitor's point of view is that the government is closing down the Privados and another new one "Pops Up" just as fast. Just look at the flyers on the telephone posts and garbage dumpsters. Reports to follow.

Hollywood.

Quote Originally Posted by WorldTravel69  [View Original Post]
    I am a little worried about posting places anymore, because of the crackdowns?

Should I put in on the Map or Not?

You guys living there, what do you think?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Hollywood124 For This Post:

I am a little worried about posting places anymore, because of the crackdowns?

Should I put in on the Map or Not?

You guys living there, what do you think?

TL's recommendation: "Ana" I had a great time, thanks!

Hi all, I'm back in BsAs (Buenos Aires). I won some free miles and had enough for a free flight back to my second home. Just a few days of Budget hobbying. The weather is very warm and sunny. I came here White and now Im Brown due to the weather. (LOL).

The first place that TL (Tejano Libre) had mentioned to me was Paraguay 930 apartment 3a (Paraguay and 9th of Julio). He recommended Ana and Vanessa. I called before and I asked for Vanessa. The Mama-san said she was there so I walked there in about 35 minutes. When I got there Vanessa was not there, and she recommended Ana. I complained that she said that Vanessa was there! But anyway, I tried Ana and she was very good! BBBJ included. Price was 300/30 and 500/60 ARGS. I took the 300 option which I usually do with a new lady. Great recommendation TL!

The next day I hired TL for a day trip and he took me to the Nature Reserve at Puerto Madero. Many native and migratory animals and several beautiful Argie species in Bikinis walking, biking and swimming. (the water was not very clean and very muddy). Several times we stopped to wet our bodies as it was very warm. There are outdoor showers where you can wet yourself every so often. We met a Reserve Biologist who gave us a quick lesson on the animals which was very interesting. And all of a sudden a baby Crocodile, Alligator or Cayman came out of the brush! Damn, I was startled! Well, maybe I almost peed in my pants! (LOL) But no, said the Biologist that it was a large lizard native to the area and that he/she was harmless. As for the Lady species we saw that many of them had Tattoos all over their bodies. One thing about Argie Ladies, they do not need anything to enhance their beauty, they are the best looking in all of the Americas IMHO! Bring water, Sunblock and Bug Spray as there are many insects on the attack there. DH (Dick Head) recommended to me that the brand Cutter as the best. Yes, I agree with DH as when I was in ASU (Asuncion, Paraguay) and using Off brand insect spray I was attacked by two giant balls of swarming insects and the Off brand did absolutely nothing!

Returning home we went to Guerrin Pizza house on Corrientes, corner with Uruguay. Guerrin, established in 1932, is my favorite Pizza place. It is very old and the tables, chairs and decorations are probably the same ones from 1932 but I still enjoy the food. To start we had beef and chicken Empanadas (meat pies), then we had a large pizza with Mozzarella cheese, ham, olives and tomatoes. The pizza was not sweet or covered with pizza sauce as most of the pizza are in America but covered with soft and gooey Mozzarella cheese. Wow, the food was great! And we were stuffed. I usually have a dessert of Strawberry Cheese Cake, Flan or Chocolate Cake as the dessert at Guerrin are all great but I was just too full to eat anymore.

And when returning home we passed by one of my favorite Privados named Gozanos at 343 Uruguay (near the corner with Corrientes and next to 100,000 Lightbulb Electric Store) that was closed for years. By chance TL pushed the intercom button and asked for some Ladies and the Mama-san responded, Yes, Come on up. Wow, what luck, I had many great times there in the past. But it was Sunday and most Sundays the 3rd string lineup is there and we were right. Nothing suited our fancy at the showing and we were so full from eating it would be impossible to do anything anyway. The Mama-san said it was 300/30 and 400/60 ARGS which seems to be the standard price from what I am experiencing from many of the newer Privados. According to the flyers on the telephone poles and garbage dumpster they are now called Solitas. Later on in the evening I went back to Solitas and had another lineup showing and saw a nice looking cutie that was just my type and so I asked for BBBJ and she said, No, she does not do that, so I left. Always ask up front before paying if the lady does what you want and if not, you should leave as there are so many option you have here in BsAs.

And speaking of the little flyers on the telephone poles and garbage dumpsters, there are groups of ladies picking off the flyers saying that they are abusing the ladies in the Privados. No problem, you can just pick one off the ground and get the information. I have never, ever experienced and lady not wanting to be there at their job in any Privado, or being forced to work there. I think these ladies should do something else more productive like blaming the government or the Gringos (USA) for their economic situation or something like that!

Anyway, thanks again TL, I had a great time!

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hollywood124 For This Post:

Never Met This Girl Boys !

Quote Originally Posted by Almita20  [View Original Post]
    I am tati love.
    I can NOT recommend you because I have Never fucked you !

Please stick to your OWN threads .

Thank You ,

TL

I'm sure that you are a Nice girl and you might be recommendable in the future .

Hello

I am tati love.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG-20140927-WA0002.jpg‎  

Many thanks to Tejano Libre....

TL helped me find at least one good Chica every day.

And even met me at the airport with a sexy Chica!

Great times ! Thanks TL!

Daytime Only. Not sure about weekends but I talked to her yesterday and she answered my text today.

TL.

Big Thanks to Tejano Libre...

I just wanted to give a big thanks to Tejano Libre for helping my.

Trip to BA be such a success. TL showed me where the best bars for chicas.

Were and helped line up girls for every day I was there. He even met me at.

The airport with a sexy Chica. Very cool. Thanks again, TL, and anyone that.

Wants to have a great time in BA should definitely contact TL!

Beast

Quote Originally Posted by BadMan  [View Original Post]
    Hey tl, I don't think this " beast " trophy girl works anymore. Sent her a message about a week ago and never got a reply. Can you confirm she's no longer answering emails?

TL.

Hey tl, I don't think this " beast " trophy girl works anymore. Sent her a message about a week ago and never got a reply. Can you confirm she's no longer answering emails?

19. The Following User Says Thank You to BadMan For This Post:

Deleted PMs

I need your e-mail please.

Thanks,

TL.
    Sorry Guys!

I just deleted a bunch of PMs requesting pix and I can't seem to retrieve them from my inbox like a Hotmail account.

I was in the process of forwarding the pix and my computer did something on it's own after I had copied your e-mail accounts.

Please resend.

Thanks,

TL.

Posting Limitations