Thread: TejanoLibre's Chica Recommendations

+ Submit Report
Page 21 of 40 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 31 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    How can these girls be contacted.

Quote Originally Posted by Towncryr  [View Original Post]
    My two trips to BA recently were not totally centered around mongering. Main reason was getting some problems from an auto accident four years ago straight w / Immigration. My total thanks to TL for his 'over and above' efforts w / translation and helping me solve the problem. It only took TWO trips to BA from Mendoza and then 9 separate trips to the Immigration bureaucratic maze to finally get it straight. My Spanish is much better but I HAD to have someone like TL to help on this complicated and frustrating situation. I have to hand it to TL. Even with his lifestyle he would either get up early and we'd go for another round! Eventually it got straightened out! Muchias gracias amigo! That help was more important than the chickas honestly!

Now, the 'diverto' parts of the trip...

First trip down I enjoyed a far too brief encounter w / Carmilla. The problem was the session got started late on a weeknight and she works at a hospital during the week. After all the usual good things happening it was getting pretty late and she, understandably, had to head back home. She enjoys her work and enjoyed that session! If you chose to pair up w / Carmilla I suggest you don't wait as late on a weeknight or set it up for a weekend night.

I was going to try Debbie and we exahanged emails w / pics, etc. However, the situation w / Immigration and having to change hotels on the spur of the minute threw my schedule off. Didn't get back around to her the second trip but would like to. For those who don't speak Spanish this would be one to check into.

Mari! If you are looking for a 'non pro', GFE type experience Mari would be a great choice. This little, about 5'3 or 4" is a great choice! I wanted an 'all nighter' with a GFE and she flat fits the bill! It was one of those nights when you can last for hours and I did! She was begging me to come w / her and I just kept going like the Everyready Bunny! I wore her tight little ass out to the point where I could NOT arouse her the next am And she ended up sleeping till 2:30 pm She was starry eyed until we parted. Great session!

I also enjoyed several of the regular 'working girls' from either Excedra and / or Newport!

Most notable:

Laura! Picked her up while at Hooks one night. I was low on funds as I was unable to get across the river to Uruguay the first trip. I was just out with TL and a Canadian I called "Thor." She comes up to me and wants to me to take her home. I tell her it's a 'no chicka' night. She keeps asking why and finally I told her I was low on funds. She says "I don't care!! Give me 100 or 200 pesos! She's, again, petite, great provider, very energetic. A bonus on the first trip. She hung around for two pops and enjoyed her work!

Sabrina! Another petite blond bombshell! That girl has an electric personality and LOVES her work! She is a pleasure to be with In and OUT of the bedroom! Super sharp mind and personality!

ON my last night of the 2nd trip I'm back in BA, after finally successfully getting to Montevideo, and could not get with Sabrina again. Was looking also for Mia @ Excedra. Mia has one 'bombshell' body and that 'fuck me baby' face of hers. I was never able to connect with her while there. One American friend did however and his exact words were, "Thank you Roger! You made my 'entire' trip to BA! She has the finest body I have ever had my hands on!" I will hopefully get a chance to have my hands, as well as my tongue, on and 'all over' Senorita Mia. That is one sexy chicka!

So, no luck @ Excedra as I was looking for something special on my last night. Hop a cab to Newport, walk in and there is Strange at the bar. We had done one of his '5 places in one night' on the previous trip. We greet each other and are just starting to talk. He asks me if I want one hot, squirming piece for the night. Starting to get late, home trip next day I say 'of course.' He grabs a Brazilian, calling herself Brazil, and says 'here she is!' We talk and rub for a bit and head to the apt. This chick has a 'body to die for!' Tall, fantastic figure, tits, a 'huge' clit just made for licking and sucking (which I did for almost 40 minutes!). She was as hot & wet as a running faucet! Brought her over on the corner of the bed and put 'Mr. Long' to work. This chick was starry eyed after that one was over. Wonderful provider! Thoroughly enjoyed that last experience.... HIGHLY recommended!!!

Of the current venues I think the selection @ Newport was about the best I saw overall. Little more expensive, 1200 pesos range seemed to be 'the going rate' from several nights there.

Got to meet more of the local mongers and know the BA scene much better. Thanx to TL and all!

Towncryr

Delayed Report

My two trips to BA recently were not totally centered around mongering. Main reason was getting some problems from an auto accident four years ago straight w / Immigration. My total thanks to TL for his 'over and above' efforts w / translation and helping me solve the problem. It only took TWO trips to BA from Mendoza and then 9 separate trips to the Immigration bureaucratic maze to finally get it straight. My Spanish is much better but I HAD to have someone like TL to help on this complicated and frustrating situation. I have to hand it to TL. Even with his lifestyle he would either get up early and we'd go for another round! Eventually it got straightened out! Muchias gracias amigo! That help was more important than the chickas honestly!

Now, the 'diverto' parts of the trip...

First trip down I enjoyed a far too brief encounter w / Carmilla. The problem was the session got started late on a weeknight and she works at a hospital during the week. After all the usual good things happening it was getting pretty late and she, understandably, had to head back home. She enjoys her work and enjoyed that session! If you chose to pair up w / Carmilla I suggest you don't wait as late on a weeknight or set it up for a weekend night.

I was going to try Debbie and we exahanged emails w / pics, etc. However, the situation w / Immigration and having to change hotels on the spur of the minute threw my schedule off. Didn't get back around to her the second trip but would like to. For those who don't speak Spanish this would be one to check into.

Mari! If you are looking for a 'non pro', GFE type experience Mari would be a great choice. This little, about 5'3 or 4" is a great choice! I wanted an 'all nighter' with a GFE and she flat fits the bill! It was one of those nights when you can last for hours and I did! She was begging me to come w / her and I just kept going like the Everyready Bunny! I wore her tight little ass out to the point where I could NOT arouse her the next am And she ended up sleeping till 2:30 pm She was starry eyed until we parted. Great session!

I also enjoyed several of the regular 'working girls' from either Excedra and / or Newport!

Most notable:

Laura! Picked her up while at Hooks one night. I was low on funds as I was unable to get across the river to Uruguay the first trip. I was just out with TL and a Canadian I called "Thor." She comes up to me and wants to me to take her home. I tell her it's a 'no chicka' night. She keeps asking why and finally I told her I was low on funds. She says "I don't care!! Give me 100 or 200 pesos! She's, again, petite, great provider, very energetic. A bonus on the first trip. She hung around for two pops and enjoyed her work!

Sabrina! Another petite blond bombshell! That girl has an electric personality and LOVES her work! She is a pleasure to be with In and OUT of the bedroom! Super sharp mind and personality!

ON my last night of the 2nd trip I'm back in BA, after finally successfully getting to Montevideo, and could not get with Sabrina again. Was looking also for Mia @ Excedra. Mia has one 'bombshell' body and that 'fuck me baby' face of hers. I was never able to connect with her while there. One American friend did however and his exact words were, "Thank you Roger! You made my 'entire' trip to BA! She has the finest body I have ever had my hands on!" I will hopefully get a chance to have my hands, as well as my tongue, on and 'all over' Senorita Mia. That is one sexy chicka!

So, no luck @ Excedra as I was looking for something special on my last night. Hop a cab to Newport, walk in and there is Strange at the bar. We had done one of his '5 places in one night' on the previous trip. We greet each other and are just starting to talk. He asks me if I want one hot, squirming piece for the night. Starting to get late, home trip next day I say 'of course.' He grabs a Brazilian, calling herself Brazil, and says 'here she is!' We talk and rub for a bit and head to the apt. This chick has a 'body to die for!' Tall, fantastic figure, tits, a 'huge' clit just made for licking and sucking (which I did for almost 40 minutes!). She was as hot & wet as a running faucet! Brought her over on the corner of the bed and put 'Mr. Long' to work. This chick was starry eyed after that one was over. Wonderful provider! Thoroughly enjoyed that last experience.... HIGHLY recommended!!!

Of the current venues I think the selection @ Newport was about the best I saw overall. Little more expensive, 1200 pesos range seemed to be 'the going rate' from several nights there.

Got to meet more of the local mongers and know the BA scene much better. Thanx to TL and all!

Towncryr

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Towncryr For This Post:

TL What's up with the "slavery raids" of the privados?

Has this effected your life in BA?

What type of privados are getting raided and closed? Low end? High end?

Last Friday:

BUENOS AIRES.- Nearly 100 women forced into prostitution were freed after police in Buenos Aires closed dozens of brothels, officials said Thursday.

The 96 women, most originally from Paraguay and Peru, were released as police raided and shuttered around 30 brothels, police in the Argentine capital said.

Trafficking of young women is common in Argentina, according to authorities.

In 2012, officials dealt with 1,568 cases involving young people forced into work, with roughly half of them prostitutes.

Hi TL,

I tried to message you back, but your inbox is full.

I'll be in town on Wednesday. Looking for a few hours of fun in the evening, probably at a telo.

Liz, Barbara, Deborah and Carmela sound pretty interesting. Any photos you can send my way? I gave you my email.

By the way, what's the best place to change money without being ripped off?

Hello I am Iheart!

Iheart available! .

15-3318-4676.

Barbara or Deborah?

Quote Originally Posted by Troyster  [View Original Post]
    Please send them my way.
    Hola!

Did I send you the pictures?

Which girls did you want to see?

Thanks,

TL.

I Need Your E-Mail Address

Quote Originally Posted by Troyster  [View Original Post]
    Please send them my way.
    I need your e-mail but send it to my PM Box on this site.

Thanks,

TL.

Sorry if you already sent it to me but I get so many that I lose track of the requests and e-mails.

This goes to all the others too.

Sorry!

I am interested...

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]

Maybe no face shots on AP but I should be able to e-mail them to all of the interested parties.
    Please send them my way.

Barbara!

Quote Originally Posted by Gandolf50  [View Original Post]
    Pictures?? Contact info?
    Ask and you shall receive!

Waiting on her e-mailed pix and then I just need to have a bit of luck to be able to publish them here!

Maybe no face shots on AP but I should be able to e-mail them to all of the interested parties.

Thanks,

TL.

Read The Board Dude!

Quote Originally Posted by Outmama  [View Original Post]
    I am looking for a recommendation for someone of high quality to see tonight. Any suggestions?
    Read the board first Dude!

That's what it's for.

Thanks,

PM me also.

TL.

Recommendations

I am looking for a recommendation for someone of high quality to see tonight. Any suggestions?

Barbara

Quote Originally Posted by MikeT  [View Original Post]
    Can you provide any contact info.

Thanks.
    Send me a PM.

Thanks,

TL.

TL--hope all is still well

REMEMBER--If you slip-- we all have done so--work your program and get back up and start counting those days again. There are many guys rooting for you.

Unfortunately, only you can do the work with help from friends. God bless you TL.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Miami Bob For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Eltio01  [View Original Post]
    As I looked it up to find out the contact information, I found news that this one and another one called "Black" was shut down in March.
    Oh no!

Why didn't anyone mention it?

Apparently it has been shut down.

As I looked it up to find out the contact information, I found news that this one and another one called "Black" was shut down in March.

Quote Originally Posted by Kennyja  [View Original Post]
    What is the contact information on Deborah? The dancers at Madaho were always of Playboy quality.

Posting Limitations