Thread: TejanoLibre's Chica Recommendations

+ Submit Report
Page 36 of 40 FirstFirst ... 26 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Romina :thanks guys, please do not upload photos that you took

Thanks guys, please do not upload photos that you took. Tail hunter for TL (RAMIRO) THANKS

More PICS! Please!

Quote Originally Posted by Tail Hunter  [View Original Post]
    Another thanks to TL and Romina for a great night.

I have had Romina twice now as reported she is a star, balls deep BBBJ, and will fuck in any position you care to try. For me she took a while to warm up her ass for cola, but once slowly taken form behind the pace built and she could handle it well. Can gape and will do ATM if thats your thing. TL was a great help setting this up and was kind enough to stick around and video and shoot some pic's of Romina getting down and dirty. Only thing I found she's not into is CIM or swallowing? May be next time?

Attachment 28193

Attachment 28194

Attachment 28195
    Unfortunately I am not a good photographer so these did not come out very well!

It sure was fun though!

Maybe you can add a few more.

Thanks,

TL

Romina

Thanks kevins. For your lovely compliments. I was trying to figure out until I could do (photo)

Kisses. Ssss.

Quote Originally Posted by HelloKity  [View Original Post]
    I like the pictures delicate and subtle, my friends.
    Hello, kitty.

I see you learned how without coming bye for a lesson. .

Told you if you got the photographer to prepare them for you it would be easy.

Looks great!

Romina

I like the pictures delicate and subtle, my friends....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails romi acostada insinuando peq.jpg‎  

6. The Following User Says Thank You to HelloKitty For This Post:

Hellokity Photos

Hi Romina.

Good to see you on this board. Thanks again for the great time a few weeks back hope to see you again some time soon. I my last post I attached a few mild photos as I see you have a few other photos on this board. Let me know if you would like me to post some more shots of you. I don't know what level of shots you feel ok having up here.

All the best Tail Hunter.

Romina

Hello, I'm romina, is hellokity, is my pictury, .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails romi acostada corta peq.jpg‎   romi parada de espaldas peq.jpg‎  

Romina as shot by TL

Another thanks to TL and Romina for a great night.

I have had Romina twice now as reported she is a star, balls deep BBBJ, and will fuck in any position you care to try. For me she took a while to warm up her ass for cola, but once slowly taken form behind the pace built and she could handle it well. Can gape and will do ATM if thats your thing. TL was a great help setting this up and was kind enough to stick around and video and shoot some pic's of Romina getting down and dirty. Only thing I found she's not into is CIM or swallowing? May be next time?

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6792.jpg
Views:	1098
Size:	29.5 KB
ID:	28193

Name:	IMG_6795.jpg
Views:	1044
Size:	27.9 KB
ID:	28194

Name:	IMG_6814.JPG
Views:	1394
Size:	87.8 KB
ID:	28195

Romina

Hi, I'm Romina. I want to meet you. Please send me a private message.

Romina

Hi JulesHoolio. Thank you for a good time. You are very sweet. I hope you have a good journey and I see again.

Romina is hellokity

You were a sweet guy, thanks for your nice comments about me, kiss and bon voyage. MANY KISSES. Jleshoolio

We Shall See!

Quote Originally Posted by Kevins  [View Original Post]
    My Pleasure (meeting Romina was a pleasure) but if you tell the girls to tell their photographers to make the girls two sets of photos with two different resolutions of all their fotos. One hd for the websites like platynum and one exactly 600 by 480 pixels (not one pixel more!) and then this website will accept the photos simply and with no hassel. Since they are paying for the photos and the photographer has the tools for this it is the simplest way. Romina did it this way and all I have to do is show her once how to upload on this system and its simple. But I have no problem helping all of the girls for you.
    Most of the photo grabbers will be guys from this board, no sense of pixels!

Not pro photo grabbers!

We shall see!

TL

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    That's a good start! Thanks K! They are natural photos but she is nicer in person.

I may need your help with Jimena's photos but first I need to get all that sticky stuff off of them!

Actually, all the recommended girls should eventually be posted on this thread but it must be nice to wait in your hotel or apartment and be pleasently surprised!

TL
    My Pleasure (meeting Romina was a pleasure) but if you tell the girls to tell their photographers to make the girls two sets of photos with two different resolutions of all their fotos. One hd for the websites like platynum and one exactly 600 by 480 pixels (not one pixel more!) and then this website will accept the photos simply and with no hassel. Since they are paying for the photos and the photographer has the tools for this it is the simplest way. Romina did it this way and all I have to do is show her once how to upload on this system and its simple. But I have no problem helping all of the girls for you.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Kevins For This Post:

That's a good start! Thanks K! They are natural photos but she is nicer in person.
    I have not yet had the opportunity of crawling into bed with Romina, but have met her at a cafe with TL.

I fully agree and support TL's comments.

She is MUCH nicer in person!

Joe 23

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Joe 23 For This Post:

First time report

Thanks to this website and the great help from TL I was able to hook up with Romina last night and I cand tell you it was we'll worthwhile.

It's my 1st time in BA so I may not have a benchmark but Romina was a fantastic way to be introduced.

The hook up was easy thanks to TL I had been surfing the web and this site and in just a few hours Romina was on her way over. I had been a bit worried about getting her into my small boutique hotel and was expecting to need to take her out but she sweet talked her way through the front door staff and I ended up meeting her on the way up to my room (me on my way down to take her out). That made things a lot easier so we headed back to my room and in no time she was talking away breaking all the ice etc.

I can vouch for the photos and in fact in person her personality makes her even better to enjoy.

We got down to business and she started off with a BBBJ no questions asked or needs to test my spanish for that. I can tell you she loves to do this. I was able to hold off just and be able to fuck her. Round 1 was good we tried a few different positions ending I a good bit of DGF I was not too adventurous with the money shot (my bad) she was expecting a bit more I think.

Anyway we ended up chatting for a bit before the real deal began. Round 2. Now with a load off my mind the action begins with a 10+ min BJ. We then had sex for a good hour or longer it felike, ok it may have been 40 minutes I couldn't tell you again but the room was steaming, the bed dripping with sweat we literally fucked the shit out of each other before the phone rang and a classic conversation begins. Me thinking it's the guy from the front desk and he's saying " so how was she, how did you like the girl" I'm trying not to reply directly thinking why the F does the front door guy want to know and why is he asking so directly? Turns out its TL thinking she's been and gone and instead we are still going. When I figure out its TL Ha ha we laugh, I tell him I'll call you tomorrow.

I go back to fucking Romina in an extended session before I finally blow round 2. It was like a competition there was no way she was leaving until I did and my god we both won!

So to summarise. Romina is great and loves what she does. I perhaps should have not said so much to keep the suspense but hey that's what this board is about.

Highly recommend giving her a call or TL for another recommendation.

Now I'm thinking what to do with just 1 more night in BA. Will be hard top last night,

Thanks Romina and TL I owe you a drink or 2.

I may need your help with Jimena's photos but first I need to get all that sticky stuff off of them!

Actually, all the recommended girls should eventually be posted on this thread but it must be nice to wait in your hotel or apartment and be pleasently surprised!

TL

19. The Following User Says Thank You to JulesHoolio For This Post:

Posting Limitations