Thread: TejanoLibre's Chica Recommendations

+ Submit Report
Page 39 of 40 FirstFirst ... 29 35 36 37 38 39 40 LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

200 pesos per hour-where are the girls?

TL-disrupted the discussion on the private apart thread under esmeralda 517 claiming they were over priced at 300 to 400 pesos and he knows great 200 peso per hour ladies who are both attractive and provide good service.

Please educate us as to where and how to hook up with very attractive and talented ladies at 200 pesos per hour.

The esmeralda thread was about places for newbies to comfortably start to experience the locale scene.

As TL is fully be-lingual and be-cultural he can be a great recourse, I don't think anyone who is a newbie and many guys who know their way around ba, would regrete TL running his "tour guide" service and making a profit. We are all capitaists here!

TL=thanks for your anticipated great referrals. We note that mara's basic fee thru your tour guide service is 300 pesos based up the last review here.

Fun with Mara

So last time I was in BA about 2 years ago I did not discover TL's girl Mara until my last day in town (with a big assist from TL of course) , what a let down that was to know I found her with no more days with which to enjoy her. So fast forward two years, I am back and one of the first girls I am looking to hook up with is Mara of course. I started the process last week before coming down with a friendly email to TL to see if he knew her current whereabouts, he informed me she was in Paraguay but would be back soon and he would keep checking on her till she got back. TL was then gracious enough to do all the scheduling for me as my Spanish is shit, I passed along my address and directions and preferred time and he did all the heavy lifting for me, come 4:00 in the afternoon and low and behold who is knocking on my door but one sexy little Paraguayan. No need to get into the details, everything that has been said of Mara is true, she is a hot little number that seems to enjoy her time in the sack a great deal, and makes sure you do for sure. My hats off to TL, he went above and beyond in this case to make sure I was greeted back to BA in style, and for that I am grateful. Thanks TL, you are THE MAN!

Oh and for those who love pricing info, she was going to be $300 pesos for the hour but ended up staying more like 3 so I sent her off with $500 pesos, and we grabbed some lunch down the street before heading back for another round, she's a firecracker, enjoy.

Excursion with TL

TL,

Thanks again for being a great wingman during our trip to Hippo. It was certainly not an inexpensive night but well worth it!

As you will likely recall I found a lovely young lady named Jesica at Hippo. She was a blast. Great attitude, rockin body, and lots of fun; $300 US for the TLN.

Definitely not something I could do often, but as it was my last night in BA I was game or a little splurging.

TL. Thanks again, see you next time I am in BA.

Jack

Oh What a Night!

Quote Originally Posted by GreenWithEnvy  [View Original Post]
    TL.

It was a pleasure to meet you. And thanks for setting me up with Romina. She was fun, sexy, and had a great attitude. She was also very good at what she does!

I would definitely repeat.

Looking forward to more of your recommendations!

Thanks again.

Jack
    Thanks Jack!

It was very nice to meet you too!

Now, about Romina :

Holy Shit Batman!

I must have been WAXED the last time I was with her!

Just like her front and back doors are ! Actually lazered by a doctor ! As pure as the day she was born !

She has a gorgeous body!

5ft. 4in. Tanned Spinner with large, natural breasts, perfect hands and feet and a rock hard, KILLER Butt and knows how to use it!

It was Saturday night and I got her to blow off work and meet me for dinner at the Indian resto on Cordoba and Libertad.

The food is actually very good.

She had already eaten so it was a cheap date!

Went to my favorite bar called El Gran Bar danzon a few blocks away on Libertad and Santa Fe and had frozen margaritas.

Great Bar!

Left the bar and went to Kansas City, a Telo on Talcahuano and Cordoba.

So we stayed within a 4 block radius the whole night, able to walk from place to place!

This Telo has a flat $200. 00 peso suite from midnight till noon.

That's a deal with a meal! Shitty breakfast included. Cafe con leche y media lunas.

Anyway, what a night!

What a girl!

Loves to suck dick!

And a lot of Anal Cowgirl!

My personal fave!

Somebody was looking for a T. L. N chica in another thread :

She is ideal!

Lives 5 blocks from Catto's, does'nt have a child to run home to, great personality!

What can I say?

Oh well, no C. I. M but you can Spooge all over her face and tongue!

No BBA or BBV, not even TL could talk her into that!

She does not have a death wish like TL does!

She sure is fun and super cute!

She is from Corrientes so she has an accent from that part of Argentina.

Give her a test drive boys!

TL

P. S. The room was $200p for 12 hours but all I had was $183p and they actually took it!

Amazing that an Argie business would give ANYBODY a deal!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to TejanoLibre For This Post:

Cool thread Tijuana and quite a public service.

Twas just a Mini Tour but You Scored Twice!

Quote Originally Posted by GreenWithEnvy  [View Original Post]
    TL.

It was a pleasure to meet you. And thanks for setting me up with Romina. She was fun, sexy, and had a great attitude. She was also very good at what she does!

Thanks again.

Jack
    You are most welcome "Happy Jack!"

Now tell us all about Jessica that I hooked you up with at Hippo last night!

Claims to have just started working a week ago! Never been in the biz!

When I began to interview her for you she side-stepped every question!

Asked about time and distance.

I don't put a limit on the time.

I don't have to come back after the second drink.

I'm not a prostitute, per say, if I choose to perform a BBBJ or Completo it's because I want to do so!

HORSE SHIT!

What type of answers are those coming from a girl that has one week in the system?

Bet she was a dud!

Decent actress though, I think she actually liked you.

Thanks Again and keep in touch!

TL.

P. S. Normal Chica drinks are ONLY $300. 00p!

Romina review

TL.

Thanks again.

Jack

Romina's Cell Phone Number and E-Mail

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    Romina (the BLONDE ONE) from Catto's.

Very cute, great body and a great attitude!

T. L. N is NOT a problem and she lives 2 blocks from work so with 1 hours notice she will show up at your door.

Or you can go see her at work and pay the cover charge and the bar fines!

She has no problem with working during the day.

Romina the BLONDE ONE at Catto's.

5ft. 5in. , very little English but tries hard.

I will ask her if I can publish her number if not just pm me.

TL
    Romina the Blonde Girl from Catto's :

Cell. 156 243 3339.

You can write her in English and she can use a translator

TL.

P. S- Pics to follow

10. The Following User Says Thank You to TejanoLibre For This Post:

Black Girls.

Quote Originally Posted by RoryRory  [View Original Post]
    In my country there are very few black girls. I love black girls. Is there anybody who can give me the BA rundown on quality black girls. Happy to support your night out
    There are a lot of Dominicans working down here at this moment.

They promise a lot in the club and then they are DUDS!

This girl last night started counting the 1. 5 hour the moment she left the club!

Wanted an extra 100p for a BBBJ and felt that 2 minutes was enough head before the ride.

I did not recommend her but she is about 18 by a few minutes and very pretty!

That was at Hook`s which is FULL of Dominican 18 year olds.

She wanted 600p for 1. 5 hours.

TL.

P. S. Our Friend that took her home will write about her real soon!

Just Call Me!

Quote Originally Posted by Skittenbrever  [View Original Post]
    Hello. Tejano. I'm free Wednesday evening. Any chance of meetng up. I live in BA. My wife is going away for the evening, so I thought I'll go out too! I speak some spanish & italian! Do you charge for your guided tour? Its OK with me!

Tell me how to contact you! Cheers!
    Just call me in advance.

Tell me what you'd like to do and what you'd like to spend.

4 381 2145

156 116 4254

Any hour .

P. S. There is a fee that we can discuss.

Thanks,

TL

Hi to tejno libre.

Hello. Tejano. I'm free Wednesday evening. Any chance of meetng up. I live in BA. My wife is going away for the evening, so I thought I'll go out too! I speak some spanish & italian! Do you charge for your guided tour? Its OK with me!

Tell me how to contact you! Cheers!

In my country there are very few black girls. I love black girls. Is there anybody who can give me the BA rundown on quality black girls. Happy to support your night out
    If you want black girls, go to Brazil, DR, Haiti, Cuba, but not Argentina.

Katelina on bairesgirls. You won't regret it

Black girls

The Latest Aquisition to my Harem!

Quote Originally Posted by Jackson  [View Original Post]
    Okay man,

Now you've got a thread where you can "recommend" chicas.

Thanks,

Jackson
    Romina (the BLONDE ONE) from Catto's.

Very cute, great body and a great attitude!

T. L. N is NOT a problem and she lives 2 blocks from work so with 1 hours notice she will show up at your door.

Or you can go see her at work and pay the cover charge and the bar fines!

She has no problem with working during the day.

Romina the BLONDE ONE at Catto's.

5ft. 5in. , very little English but tries hard.

I will ask her if I can publish her number if not just pm me.

TL

Posting Limitations