Thread: TejanoLibre's Chica Recommendations

+ Submit Report
Page 4 of 40 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamester  [View Original Post]
    What is worse diesel people or greedy pigs.

Please someone post a testimonial of a satisfied paying customer.
    Is it posible that "Shamester" is just a trolling ***hole?
    Beside that: if u don't know to read DO NOT POST

Unsure

What is worse diesel people or greedy pigs.

Please someone post a testimonial of a satisfied paying customer.

What are Diesel People?

Quote Originally Posted by Moore  [View Original Post]
    What are Diesel People?
    What are Diesel People?

People that are Cheap and Stink !

Like Diesel Fuel.

You know the type.

TL.

Took long enough.

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]

Of course these were "Diesel People.".

TL.
    What are Diesel People?

Tl

It is interesting that someone is permitted to advertise this type of service on this board. Other countries boards ban this type of behavior.

The monger brotherhood is damaged by these greedy self fullfing endeavors.
    While your post might apply to many who are not a known quantity it does not apply to TL. I have never directly benefited from TL but have been introduced to him over the years by board members. Never have heard a harsh remark about him and if I was in BA I would avail myself to using his services. I have known a number of visitors that he has helped and never taken anything from them for his help. The fact that he has a different operating posture now is no reason to insult him. Unless you have a specific claim against him do not stab him in the back.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Snowbird For This Post:

It is interesting that someone is permitted to advertise this type of service on this board. Other countries boards ban this type of behavior.

I have to agree with Tres3. For anyone visiting BA who does not speak Spanish and has limited time the service offered is invaluable. Many years ago I used the guide services of Roxanne who advertised on this Board and had absolutely no regrets.

BA is Daunting

BA can be a very daunting and intimidating city, even if you are not a monger and speak the language. Just look at the EZE chaos that begins with baggage claim. If you have a very short time here, and do not speak some Spanish, you are probably lost without a guide. I personally think that the owner of AP is doing the monger community a service by allowing TL on this board. I do not use TL's services, but over the years have seen far more positive comments from posters than negative, even when TL was drinking. My dos centavos worth.

Tres3.

Monger brotherhood

No Money

As they say in Thailand..for those who haven't been...

"No Money.. No Honey".

Its that fucking simple.

Sly.

Money Up Front

There are very few guide services in the WORLD that do not require the client to pay in advance. If someone does not want to pay you in advance, you probably do not want the cheap SOB's business.

Tres3.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Tres3 For This Post:

Thanks for all the Positive support but even with the new rules and directions perfectly outlined and explained I still got cheated because of the lack of being able to send a PayPal payment anonymously.

That was the reason given by the first rip-off artist that apparently had a wonderful once in a lifetime 3-way . Lame excuse along the lines of I will take care of it as soon as I get back home .

It's a one minute operation Einstein.

The other Rip-Off artist said that he wanted to see some proof of my abilities as an Adult Activities Consultant before he committed with a payment. He definitely welcomed the proof.

I did my job and I did it well. Like always.

Next time see if you can have a once in a lifetime experience all by yourself in a foreign country in a foreign language within a few hours of checking into your hotel.

Good Luck,

TL.
    You're not a bad guy TL. You've been nice to me. I understand and empathize with your frustration regarding unscrupulous people. The simple fact of it is that many mongers (not all) come to South America because at home they got no game, they got no money or both. They're wannabe players who can't get the quality, quantity and diversity of the ladies they want.

Same with many (not all) expats who reside abroad in third world countries. They're in large part financial refugees. Not saying that they're all like that and not saying that they're all bad people. They're not. But enough are so that you need to look out for yourself.

My humble advice is that if the money isn't in your account beforehand, don't waste one second of your time. If they can't trust you to the extent of fronting you a measly $100, or even afford to spend an extra $100 for that matter, turn your back and forget about it. Good luck with everything.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Xanadu For This Post:

Gotta take ownership of the problem bubba

Thanks for all the Positive support but even with the new rules and directions perfectly outlined and explained I still got cheated because of the lack of being able to send a PayPal payment anonymously.

That was the reason given by the first rip-off artist that apparently had a wonderful once in a lifetime 3-way . Lame excuse along the lines of I will take care of it as soon as I get back home .

The other Rip-Off artist said that he wanted to see some proof of my abilities as an Adult Activities Consultant before he committed with a payment. He definitely welcomed the proof.

Next time see if you can have a once in a lifetime experience all by yourself in a foreign country in a foreign language within a few hours of checking into your hotel.

Good Luck,

TL.
    If it's money first then this can't happen. Half the people in the world will avoid paying you if you let them get the nut before you get paid. No money, no honey, simple as that. You gotta guard that door.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daddy Rulz For This Post:

Still Got Cheated

My Volunteer Work is a thing of the past.

My hours and hours and weeks and months texting and sending e-mails and using MY phone to talk to clients all over the world for GRATIS are over!

DO NOT come to my table with empty hands or empty promises and pockets.

It's just like when you call an attorney. The clock starts ticking.

Everyone wants 11 years of expertise and reliable contact information along with complete bios and photographs and they think nothing of the intense amount of work I have to perform twice.

Once with the client and once with the Guides and I get caught in the middle with translations and negotiations and opinions and I am not going to waste my time Pro Bono for people that don't appreciate it.

It's PayPal time .

$100.00 u$d upfront and automatic before I waste another moment of my time to help make your stay an excellent fun filled and crime free adventure .

It's a specialized service and it's a customized service.

I don't get a dime by sending contact information and then having to follow through and contact everyone involved and translate and jump through hoops.

I rarely even get thanked.

It's a full-time job and it's 24 hours a day.

I am an Adult Activities Consultant.

Sometimes I am more than willing to waive my nominal fee when the client is willing to Mule down something that is legal and lightweight and easily explained if asked.

And this New fee does not apply to old friends but it applies to everyone else.

Especially the idiots that contact me and say :

I just got here yesterday......

Or.

I'll be there tomorrow.... Et cetera.

That gives me ZERO time to place an order and have it shipped to the client's home or office FULLY paid right before he departs.

All they have to do is open the door and greet the mailman.

Pure selfishness.

I must admit that certain types are the worst offenders.

Diesel People are the worst.

So that's about it.

100 bucks is very reasonable to avoid hundreds of hours on fake websites with photo-shopped case hardened pro hookers.

Like Jessy says , this service is not for everyone .

If it's not something that you can use then don't use it.

Thanks Again,

TL.

Good Luck,

TL.

No Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Member#3320  [View Original Post]
    Get on Wix.com.

Pay them 6 usd/month.

And get a website set up as BA consultant/guide/companion etc etc.

100 usd per consulation and ditto for per meet-up arranged.

Charge more for full day tours etc.
    Thank You for the advice and support but I am not willing to follow Cuba Dave in his footsteps or missteps as it may be.

I am just an Adult Activities Consultant and I do not accept or request or benefit from my recommendations in any way possible.

Monetarily or special treatment of any type. Preferred or otherwise.

It is against the law and it is unethical in my opinion.

I'm too nice to ask for my own fees so I could never ask a Guide for a commission although I have been offered enticing arrangements often.

I wish I could . I usually don't even get a Thank You Kindly .

Thx,

TL.

Its high time you got a website of your own

Get on Wix.com.

Pay them 6 usd/month.

And get a website set up as BA consultant/guide/companion etc etc.

100 usd per consulation and ditto for per meet-up arranged.

Charge more for full day tours etc.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Member #3320 For This Post:

Posting Limitations