Thread: TejanoLibre's Chica Recommendations

+ Submit Report
Page 5 of 40 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Very Reliable

I always call him when I'm in town even though I've been to BA many times. I just feel safer here having someone I trust watching my back. His guide service is one of the few bargains left in BA!!!

I don't blame you a bit

I've been telling you this for years. If you don't value your time nobody else will either.

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    I'm glad that you got a kick out of my post but unfortunately it's not a joke.

It's time to get paid for my hard work.

After all , I am the one that is going to die for your sins.

Anyone else would have shot and killed some or most of the characters in question. Years ago.

If you only knew about some of the things that I have had to put up with .

And I appreciate your offer for the drink or beer but it will have to be a Mate' or a Green Tea since I am dry and have been for about 2.5 years without a single drop of booze.

HAPPY ENDINGS,

TL.

Good Guy

Since TL quit drinking, reports are that he has become a really good guy. I haven't used his services myself, but all of the reports and posts are very positive. If you do not speak Spanish, and/or do not know the city, a monger would be hard pressed to find a more knowledgeable guide.

Tres3.

Great!!!

I spent over 10 years running around the city with him, all the way to Tigre.

He know all the good places.

TL rules

Ditto Ditto.

I have befriended this trustworthy guide and he is fun, knowledgeable and reliable.

Ditto Peter

Ditto Peter.

Tl

I have known him for many years. I have not used his services for a few years, but none the less I have found him to always be honest, a gentleman, very knowledgeable, and a no BS no PC stand up guy. I always enjoy running into him while visiting and would strongly recommend anyone new to the area meet up with him the first night. It will be worth you money as he not only can show you where to go and how to interact, but importantly where you should NOT go, who you should NOT call, and what little voices from down under you should ignore unless you would like to a tour of the Argentine Prison system. Seriously, he is a hell of lot of fun and a great guy to hang out with. I wish there were a TL in other parts of the World.......

Pete.

What you pay is what it's worth...

I do know TL/Ramiro since 12 years.

He made his way helping any kind of great or nice and even cheap dudes.

Ramiro is the best private daylight or nightlife guide y know.

TL can even get you laid safely in Constitucion for low or in Recoleta for huge.

But you lay down and hole in safe and lucky.

Ramiro deserves his hire as your personal guide.

With or without: DO NOT OVERPAY!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spassmusssein For This Post:

$usd100

Quote Originally Posted by RainGrown  [View Original Post]
    Hey man, $100 is cheap. I am saving up! See you in june.
    I think so too......

Especially if you come though..

Sly.

Fee

Anyone else would have shot and killed some or most of the characters in question. Years ago.

And I appreciate your offer for the drink or beer but it will have to be a Mate' or a Green Tea since I am dry and have been for about 2.5 years without a single drop of booze.

HAPPY ENDINGS,

TL.
    Hey man, $100 is cheap. I am saving up! See you in june.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Rain Grown For This Post:

It's Not a Joke

Quote Originally Posted by Mamboson  [View Original Post]
    I am not quite sure that this was intended seriously, but it gave me my first laugh of the day so -- thanks my friend. No, we have never met, but somehow I have you in my whatsapp contacts and reading your old posts I think I have some connection. Now that I think of it, I should have called you and had you talk to the rocking little spinner walking Suipacha the other day! I have enough castellano to negotiate a privado but not to manage details on the sidewalk. Personally, I think the hassles of figuring out the game are nearly half the fun. But I can understand how you suffered to build your knowledge base. I will happily buy you a beer for the laugh and all the scraps you have thrown our way here on AP.

HAPPY ENDINGS,

TL.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to TejanoLibre For This Post:

Heh

I am not quite sure that this was intended seriously, but it gave me my first laugh of the day so -- thanks my friend. No, we have never met, but somehow I have you in my whatsapp contacts and reading your old posts I think I have some connection. Now that I think of it, I should have called you and had you talk to the rocking little spinner walking Suipacha the other day! I have enough castellano to negotiate a privado but not to manage details on the sidewalk. Personally, I think the hassles of figuring out the game are nearly half the fun. But I can understand how you suffered to build your knowledge base. I will happily buy you a beer for the laugh and all the scraps you have thrown our way here on AP.

My Volunteer Work is a thing of the past.

My hours and hours and weeks and months texting and sending e-mails and using MY phone to talk to clients all over the world for GRATIS are over!

DO NOT come to my table with empty hands or empty promises and pockets.

It's just like when you call an attorney. The clock starts ticking.

Everyone wants 11 years of expertise and reliable contact information along with complete bios and photographs and they think nothing of the intense amount of work I have to perform twice.

Once with the client and once with the Guides and I get caught in the middle with translations and negotiations and opinions and I am not going to waste my time Pro Bono for people that don't appreciate it.

It's PayPal time .

$100.00 u$d upfront and automatic before I waste another moment of my time to help make your stay an excellent fun filled and crime free adventure .

It's a specialized service and it's a customized service.

I don't get a dime by sending contact information and then having to follow through and contact everyone involved and translate and jump through hoops.

I rarely even get thanked.

It's a full-time job and it's 24 hours a day.

I am an Adult Activities Consultant.

Sometimes I am more than willing to waive my nominal fee when the client is willing to Mule down something that is legal and lightweight and easily explained if asked.

And this New fee does not apply to old friends but it applies to everyone else.

Especially the idiots that contact me and say :

I just got here yesterday......

Or.

I'll be there tomorrow.... Et cetera.

That gives me ZERO time to place an order and have it shipped to the client's home or office FULLY paid right before he departs.

All they have to do is open the door and greet the mailman.

Pure selfishness.

I must admit that certain types are the worst offenders.

Diesel People are the worst.

So that's about it.

100 bucks is very reasonable to avoid hundreds of hours on fake websites with photo-shopped case hardened pro hookers.

Like Jessy says , this service is not for everyone .

If it's not something that you can use then don't use it.

Thanks Again,

TL.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Mamboson For This Post:

He is Correct About One Thing

Quote Originally Posted by Esten  [View Original Post]
    Wrong and wrong.

However, if this board were ever made truly private, I would gladly pay a membership fee.
    My Volunteer Work is a thing of the past.

My hours and hours and weeks and months texting and sending e-mails and using MY phone to talk to clients all over the world for GRATIS are over!

DO NOT come to my table with empty hands or empty promises and pockets.

It's just like when you call an attorney. The clock starts ticking.

Everyone wants 11 years of expertise and reliable contact information along with complete bios and photographs and they think nothing of the intense amount of work I have to perform twice.

Once with the client and once with the Guides and I get caught in the middle with translations and negotiations and opinions and I am not going to waste my time Pro Bono for people that don't appreciate it.

It's PayPal time .

$100.00 u$d upfront and automatic before I waste another moment of my time to help make your stay an excellent fun filled and crime free adventure .

It's a specialized service and it's a customized service.

I don't get a dime by sending contact information and then having to follow through and contact everyone involved and translate and jump through hoops.

I rarely even get thanked.

It's a full-time job and it's 24 hours a day.

I am an Adult Activities Consultant.

Sometimes I am more than willing to waive my nominal fee when the client is willing to Mule down something that is legal and lightweight and easily explained if asked.

And this New fee does not apply to old friends but it applies to everyone else.

Especially the idiots that contact me and say :

I just got here yesterday......

Or.

I'll be there tomorrow.... Et cetera.

That gives me ZERO time to place an order and have it shipped to the client's home or office FULLY paid right before he departs.

All they have to do is open the door and greet the mailman.

Pure selfishness.

I must admit that certain types are the worst offenders.

Diesel People are the worst.

So that's about it.

100 bucks is very reasonable to avoid hundreds of hours on fake websites with photo-shopped case hardened pro hookers.

Like Jessy says , this service is not for everyone .

If it's not something that you can use then don't use it.

Thanks Again,

TL.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to TejanoLibre For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by SlyOne  [View Original Post]
    This is not a free service.....
    If you can't afford the $USD20 you have no business trying to monger in Buenos Aires.
    Wrong and wrong.

However, if this board were ever made truly private, I would gladly pay a membership fee.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Esten For This Post:

Pay Jackson his $20

Quote Originally Posted by Endbleed  [View Original Post]
    TL,

Sent you a PM. Do you have an email address?
    If you what to message any forum senior member you have to join..This is not a free service.....

Jackson (the owner of this site ) has to eat too.....Cost $USD20 per year.

If you can't afford the $USD20 you have no business trying to monger in Buenos Aires.

Sly.

Posting Limitations