Thread: TejanoLibre's Chica Recommendations

+ Submit Report
Page 8 of 40 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Xmas and New Year's Chicas Availability

Howdy ,

Like always around this time of the Exodus I get special requests for Female Guides that are available or are willing to work the holidays.

It's not impossible and your choices may be limited but we can usually pull a rabbit out of the hat.

To make life easier for all of us and to not have to answer a bunch of PMs it would be great if any and all of the Female Guides that will be in BA during the holidays and are willing to show some of the boys around could post their available dates and times.

Thank You and Happy Holidays .

TL.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to TejanoLibre For This Post:

Whatsapp

Quote Originally Posted by Amsterdam72  [View Original Post]
    Hi NYMAN and TL, I was wondering which Carolina this is? Is it Romina's sister or the Carolina that was working in Mia's place where I met her last year? I believe she was from Mexico or somewhere up north in Latin America.

If it is that one I would love to meet her on my trip this year, we didn't get around to it last year and I don't have her contactdetails. I am only her for a few days so hopefully you have the info for me on short term.

Much appreciated!!

Rgds, Dirk.
    The PM system is very nice and discreet but it only works if someone just happens to live on this site.

Whatsapp is a new and wonderful invention.

It's even encrypted sort of.

Send me a message and you shall receive pictures and contacts and everything else you need.

Thanks ,

TL.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to TejanoLibre For This Post:

Which Carolina

Quote Originally Posted by NYMan  [View Original Post]
    Arrived in Buenos Aires a few days ago and despite doing some advance research, I was still a little overwhelmed. Having limited Spanish skills doesn't help either. I had read about TL and had a hard time believing anyone would be so generally helpful as other said - but sent him a note anyway. He responded pretty quickly.

We weren't able to get together on day one, but I wanted to experience what the Argentine scene had to offer right off the bat. With no hesitation, he was kind enough to send me about 5 numbers with recommendations. Over the course of that evening and the following days, I was able to experience 3 "non-hardened pros" who had different personalities, are intelligent and have a drive to do something more with their lives, and I enjoyed spending some "normal" time with them...as well as going to the main event. These were Andi (a petite brunette), Carolina (a busty blonde), and the so-called "Beast" who was simply an amazing gal in my opinion. Thank you TL for making the trip a great success - you were there for me when I needed it, and I can now unequivocally recommend you to others. I look forward to a future trip!
    Hi NYMAN and TL, I was wondering which Carolina this is? Is it Romina's sister or the Carolina that was working in Mia's place where I met her last year? I believe she was from Mexico or somewhere up north in Latin America.

If it is that one I would love to meet her on my trip this year, we didn't get around to it last year and I don't have her contactdetails. I am only her for a few days so hopefully you have the info for me on short term.

Much appreciated!!

Rgds, Dirk.

Try This :

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier17  [View Original Post]
    In BA for one night and would appreciate any pointers / referrals! Thanks in advance!
    Howdy !

Whatsapp -.

Only way to fly in BA.

+54911 6116 4254.

Thx ,

TL.

BA for one night

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    It's really a 4-day weekend but anybody that doesn't have to punch a clock ( like hookers ) can start their weekend today.

If you have any intention of trying to have a good time in BA this weekend you better start calling your Chicas now.

Just a friendly reminder.

I will be at my "Office" tonight after 11pm if anybody wants to join us but we won't be staying there all night.

Good Luck,

TL.
    In BA for one night and would appreciate any pointers / referrals! Thanks in advance!

Recommendations for the long weekend

Hi TL.

I'd appreciate some recommendations for this weekend. WOuld love to get know reallly nasty devilish hot Argentinian chicas thi WE?

Muchas gracias.

PH.

It's really a 4-day weekend but anybody that doesn't have to punch a clock ( like hookers ) can start their weekend today.

If you have any intention of trying to have a good time in BA this weekend you better start calling your Chicas now.

I will be at my "Office" tonight after 11pm if anybody wants to join us but we won't be staying there all night.

Good Luck,

TL.

What Did I Do ?

Quote Originally Posted by Andi30  [View Original Post]
    Right on, Motherfuckers!!!

Ramiro , Tejano Midle Portenio Midle American.

You should be rich.... I love you !!!!!!!!
    Thank You Very Much !

I think what you are trying to say is Half American and Half Argentine from BA .

I am half Italian and half Spanish but 100% fun Baby !

As for being rich .

I have been rich and I have been poor and the only difference was the amount of friends that I had.

I think I'd rather be poor !

I do appreciate the Love !

TL.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to TejanoLibre For This Post:

Right on, Motherfuckers!!!

Ramiro , Tejano Midle Portenio Midle American.

You should be rich.... I love you !!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Flyer1999  [View Original Post]
    I came into BA, with a wishlist, and their phone numbers, as soon as I touched down.

I started speed dialing all of them.... It was Saturday and it seems that it's a tough day to find the fun.

By 8pm, I pressed the panic button, on my phone.....

It SAYS TL, ON it.

Texted wit TL for a bit, and he came through.......BIG!!

One of his girlfriends was knocking on my door within an hour and a half, after I talked to her.

TL, Came up with 3 phone numbers quicker than I could say, horndog.. New in town.

That was awesome!!!

The beautiful young and suple Carolina was a thing of beauty.

She is so cute and sexy, .... Usually I can't wait for them to go, With her, I was going to invite her to dinner, until she mentioned that she had a holloween party to go to.

But she was delicious.

Highly recommend her .

And want to thank TL, for committed get across so quick and so on the spot.

Oh yeah, she speaks surprisingly good english.

Thanks again TL.

5 - Day Weekend Starts Today

Good Luck,

TL.

TL is awesome!

Arrived in Buenos Aires a few days ago and despite doing some advance research, I was still a little overwhelmed. Having limited Spanish skills doesn't help either. I had read about TL and had a hard time believing anyone would be so generally helpful as other said - but sent him a note anyway. He responded pretty quickly.

We weren't able to get together on day one, but I wanted to experience what the Argentine scene had to offer right off the bat. With no hesitation, he was kind enough to send me about 5 numbers with recommendations. Over the course of that evening and the following days, I was able to experience 3 "non-hardened pros" who had different personalities, are intelligent and have a drive to do something more with their lives, and I enjoyed spending some "normal" time with them...as well as going to the main event. These were Andi (a petite brunette), Carolina (a busty blonde), and the so-called "Beast" who was simply an amazing gal in my opinion. Thank you TL for making the trip a great success - you were there for me when I needed it, and I can now unequivocally recommend you to others. I look forward to a future trip!

TL is awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Pedropolar  [View Original Post]
    Totally totalitarian sick stuff. What happened to the land of the free?
    You need enough money to buy your freedom! :-).

Coming to a city near you !

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/11/26...-prostitution/

Better grab a cab !

TL.
    Totally totalitarian sick stuff. What happened to the land of the free?

Los Angeles considers 'john letters' to fight prostitution

Coming to a city near you !

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/11/26...-prostitution/

Better grab a cab !

TL.

Happy Thanksgiving !

Happy Thanksgiving !

TL.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TejanoLibre For This Post:

+ Submit Report
Page 8 of 40 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations