Thread: TejanoLibre's Chica Recommendations

+ Submit Report
Page 9 of 40 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Thank You!!!

Hey Bud,

Sorry for the delay with this post. I want to thank for your great chica recommendations! The chicas you recommended really took good care of me. I.

Appreciate your help, and will catch up with you the next time in BA.

Thank You,

Judd.

So True !

Usually Best to save it for a Parting shot!

TL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails joker.jpg‎  

Hollywood123 Pls Ck PMs

Hey Hollywood !

Please check your PMs and your "Burner" e-mail account Before you bring those things to me .

Thanks Buddy !

TL.

Interesting

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeSims  [View Original Post]
    Ok so me and some friends are here and found tons of stuff but also failed miserably with outdated info. After getting ourselves familiar we found Hook 900 block in microcenter to be a good start with decent girls. We had luck snagging those little paper ads on trash cans and poles and kind of made a scavenger hunt out of it and hit quite a few private spots up. One on Florida on.

The 800 block is nice too, think it has its own thread here . If you are a first timer then hit Florida st , get some cash exchanged for 14 to 1. If you bring 100 bills they give 14.5 to one. Don't use an atm . Don't exchange big chunks of cash because you are target . Also if you want a private spot the cambio cash guys will bring you to one . But plan on there being a 2-400 fee worked in. So what if you are lost and don't want to run through the lists . But those tickets on the walls are a good start . Exedra coffee shop has girls working at night from 1k-2k. Everyone seems to know of one spot , the girls range in quality . 400-800 peso depending on which one . Good luck happy hunting . And thank you IG members who helped out tremendously !
    Glad you found this site but there are better threads for you to post this type of information.

As for Outdated information :

If you don't log in correctly you may be taken to the 1st post of a thread .

Not the Last and most recent . This happens if you are just a Lurker.

Some threads are 10 years old and have posts from 10 years ago.

The PUTA Map is seriously outdated since 99% of the Privado Sperm Banks have been shut down.

Girls come and go like flies and 99% of the bars , clubs and coffee shops worth going to are also Kaput !

As for being able to fuck something at Excedra for 400 Pesos I would Hate to even see what you can get for 400p!

There is NO Way you can fuck a hooker at X for 400p.

I just would never do that to my dick.

I may be wrong . Please enlighten us !

There are MANY hookers there that look like 400p hookers but even they have standards.

I hope .

Take Care .

Have Fun and Keep Us Informed !

TL.

First time in BA

Ok so me and some friends are here and found tons of stuff but also failed miserably with outdated info. After getting ourselves familiar we found Hook 900 block in microcenter to be a good start with decent girls. We had luck snagging those little paper ads on trash cans and poles and kind of made a scavenger hunt out of it and hit quite a few private spots up. One on Florida on.

The 800 block is nice too, think it has its own thread here . If you are a first timer then hit Florida st , get some cash exchanged for 14 to 1. If you bring 100 bills they give 14.5 to one. Don't use an atm . Don't exchange big chunks of cash because you are target . Also if you want a private spot the cambio cash guys will bring you to one . But plan on there being a 2-400 fee worked in. So what if you are lost and don't want to run through the lists . But those tickets on the walls are a good start . Exedra coffee shop has girls working at night from 1k-2k. Everyone seems to know of one spot , the girls range in quality . 400-800 peso depending on which one . Good luck happy hunting . And thank you IG members who helped out tremendously !

TL is a Great VU Guide

Fellow Gents,

Just want to let everyone know, I have been friendly with TL for over 10 years. He is a great guy, straight shooter and knows BsAs Vaginal Units better than anyone. He has always done good by me as a friend & he can be trusted. If your even thinking of getting a tour guide, I can't recommend him highly enough. Take good care of him as he will take excellent care of you. Best of all, he actually gives a shit about his clients.

Tejano libre rocks!!

I came into BA, with a wishlist, and their phone numbers, as soon as I touched down.

I started speed dialing all of them.... It was Saturday and it seems that it's a tough day to find the fun.

By 8pm, I pressed the panic button, on my phone.....

It SAYS TL, ON it.

Texted wit TL for a bit, and he came through.......BIG!!

One of his girlfriends was knocking on my door within an hour and a half, after I talked to her.

TL, Came up with 3 phone numbers quicker than I could say, horndog.. New in town.

That was awesome!!!

The beautiful young and suple Carolina was a thing of beauty.

She is so cute and sexy, .... Usually I can't wait for them to go, With her, I was going to invite her to dinner, until she mentioned that she had a holloween party to go to.

But she was delicious.

Highly recommend her .

And want to thank TL, for committed get across so quick and so on the spot.

Oh yeah, she speaks surprisingly good english.

Thanks again TL.

Your best guide in BA

First time to BA last week and engaged TL to be my guide. Best decision ever! We met up in the afternoon and he showed me around town for couple of hours, covering all the important sites. The usual tourist stuff you know. He's highly informative and more importantly, highly entertaining and funny. I thoroughly enjoyed his company. We supposed to meet again at night where he'll show me the nightlife of BA but had to cancel due to heavy rain and I was tired from previous night's red eye flight. Nevertheless, I asked for some reliable contacts that can speak basic English since I have zero Spanish capability (hola and gracias don't count!), and he gave me more than what I can handle. He promised to bring me out the next night but I was then kept busy by the contact he gave (turned out to be my best night in BA but that's another story with Andi30). Lol. He still checked on me the next day to see if I need any help from him. Genuinely nice guy! I would highly recommend him to be your guide in BA if you're new there.

Good for You -

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    On September 12th of the last few days I had a Birthday.

I completed 1 full year without a single drop of alcohol; not even in candy. I always hated those anyway.

That may not seem like a big deal but I was drinking 1 to 1.5 liters of pure whisky everyday. Well I did add water sometimes.

I use to say that I only have 1 drink per day . I just fill it up 25 times a day.

The expensive stuff too. $13.00 pesos a liter . 1 Buck Chuck . Caramel Colored Ethanol.

Shook so bad that it was easy to jack-off but impossible to hold a glass steady.

So embarrassed that I would buy my booze from 4 different stores ; alternating so they would not think that I drank too much. Right.

I have many of the Boys to Thank for their support and negativity.

I was told that I would have to be strapped down like Robert Deniro in the Navy Divers Movie. That was not an option. I was also addicted to the most powerful aphrodisiac know to man. GBL , a Human Growth Hormone analogue. 3 day Woodies , builds muscle and burns fat like a skillet.

No idea that it is physically addictive and harder to kick than Heroine or Booze. But Oh What a Feeling!

So Thank You to my supporters and probably a more grateful Thanks to the hard-assed boys that did not think that I could Kick it's ass single handedly!

I had several reasons to change my life.

Lost friends.

Lost respect.

Lost business although It did not matter at the time.

But I gained the Desire to Live again and show people and myself that I can do anything . Even kick booze and GBL at the same time.

It may have been tough love or plain disdain but Thank You Very Much and You know who you are.

I'm a New Man! Look Out!

Dropped 27kilos too.

10 years younger.

And I did it with my own program and the power of my Stone.

BS maybe but whatever works.

TL.

Today is a great day!
    TL - Keep up the good work -it is work and it is worth it......

Dr J.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jethro69 For This Post:

Congratulations

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    On September 12th of the last few days I had a Birthday.

I completed 1 full year without a single drop of alcohol; not even in candy. I always hated those anyway.

That may not seem like a big deal but I was drinking 1 to 1.5 liters of pure whisky everyday. Well I did add water sometimes.

I use to say that I only have 1 drink per day . I just fill it up 25 times a day.

The expensive stuff too. $13.00 pesos a liter . 1 Buck Chuck . Caramel Colored Ethanol.

Shook so bad that it was easy to jack-off but impossible to hold a glass steady.

So embarrassed that I would buy my booze from 4 different stores ; alternating so they would not think that I drank too much. Right.

I have many of the Boys to Thank for their support and negativity.

I was told that I would have to be strapped down like Robert Deniro in the Navy Divers Movie. That was not an option. I was also addicted to the most powerful aphrodisiac know to man. GBL , a Human Growth Hormone analogue. 3 day Woodies , builds muscle and burns fat like a skillet.

No idea that it is physically addictive and harder to kick than Heroine or Booze. But Oh What a Feeling!

So Thank You to my supporters and probably a more grateful Thanks to the hard-assed boys that did not think that I could Kick it's ass single handedly!

I had several reasons to change my life.

Lost friends.

Lost respect.

Lost business although It did not matter at the time.

But I gained the Desire to Live again and show people and myself that I can do anything . Even kick booze and GBL at the same time.

It may have been tough love or plain disdain but Thank You Very Much and You know who you are.

I'm a New Man! Look Out!

Dropped 27kilos too.

10 years younger.

And I did it with my own program and the power of my Stone.

BS maybe but whatever works.

TL.

Today is a great day!
    Me too 26 years in January 2015. Life is good with no booze.

Thank You !

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyRulz  [View Original Post]
    Pretty stellar accomplishment. One year impresses me more than 30, the first one is hard. In my experience the next 7 were coasting.
    Thank You Very Much !

You helped me more than anyone by being hard on me and by directing me and by leading by example.

And by not believing that I could do it on my own.

It was easier than I could have ever imagined.

I want to take this special opportunity to try to apologize to all of the people on this site that I may have offended or mistreated.

Hell, mix a Texan with an Argentine and you get a complete asshole but with a kind heart.

Somewhere beneath that thickheaded ego.

Gracias Amigos !

TL.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to TejanoLibre For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Pablo473  [View Original Post]
    I asked TL for some help as my Spanish was poor .

He set me up with a beautiful girl called Carolina.

All I could of asked for.

Blond, Busty in her twenty's and just really nice person to spend some time with.

Thanks again tl.
    Glad to hear TL came through, Carolina from Equador is certainly all those things, twenty something, hot, blonde and built for action. Good to hear the rumours of her dropping out of sight were greatly exaggerated.

TL comes through again

I asked TL for some help as my Spanish was poor .

He set me up with a beautiful girl called Carolina.

All I could of asked for.

Blond, Busty in her twenty's and just really nice person to spend some time with.

Thanks again tl.

It shows

Pretty stellar accomplishment. One year impresses me more than 30, the first one is hard. In my experience the next 7 were coasting.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daddy Rulz For This Post:

Very glad to hear it TL. Congratulations!

Bob.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to AllIWantIsLove For This Post:

Posting Limitations