Thread: Livin Residence

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by Big Boss Man

Hotel Wilton

Just and FYI last August I stayed at the Hotel Wilton until my apartment was ready and the room was clean and modestly furnished but fine for a short term stay with a continental breakfast included. Rate was 89 to 95 US little better room for $95.

I know the owners of this place. They own a few similar aparthotels in the city. To be honest, $ 100 bucks a night in Buenos Aires is not a bad deal for a nice modern hotel room. I'm sure you can find something else for less but that something else might not be for everyone.

Guys this is insane. This is more than it costs for a week at Roxana's place

Sure you might get a choclate on your pillow at night but for over 300 pesos a night you could have a friend holding the choclate for you in some of the apartments available through this list. I got screwed my first trip by the hotels but never more. Call Roxana. Or to be fair to others look in the apartment list and check out some of the other possibilities.

Pete.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Boss Man  [View Original Post]
    It ended up around 440P a night including phone calls and laundry for executive class.

http://www.booking.com/hotel/ar/livi...tml?aid=311839

; label=livin-residence-3qwrnO1QIpT869DfIRtzLAS4862952497; ws=&gclid=CMyegPa6sakCFYru7QodFnlwIQ

Room cost at Livin Residence

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteCat  [View Original Post]
    What's the cost here?
    It ended up around 440P a night including phone calls and laundry for executive class.

http://www.booking.com/hotel/ar/livi...tml?aid=311839; label=livin-residence-3qwrnO1QIpT869DfIRtzLAS4862952497; ws=&gclid=CMyegPa6sakCFYru7QodFnlwIQ

Quote Originally Posted by Big Boss Man  [View Original Post]
    Viamonte 1815. This is an aparthotel. I took the executive room which has a separate bedroom, kitchen and living room. It does not have a reception so there was some difficulty getting outcalls. They like to call back and I had difficulty with limited Spanish to explain how to call the automated extension. Best part of of the place is location. It is on Callao equidistant from two of the subway lines. A decent parrilla. Pena Parrilla- is a block away in case you want takeout. Starbucks is next door for morning coffee. Five minutes walk to WT69's best massage place Prana Masages. New location. Ten minutes walk to the Thursday night dinners at the mansion. 30 minutes walk to downtown privados and Recoleta. Worst part were the cheap fixtures in the bathroom. I had towel rack that kept falling off. The heater-air conditioner was noisey. Laundry was a little disorganized. I booked through booking. Com. The place is booked full so it is popular. There are a lot of teenagers in the building so I do not know if wild three AM romps would be looked upon kindly. Not my style anyway. It's a decent alternative if you are looking for one.
    What's the cost here?

Livin Residence

Viamonte 1815. This is an aparthotel. I took the executive room which has a separate bedroom, kitchen and living room. It does not have a reception so there was some difficulty getting outcalls. They like to call back and I had difficulty with limited Spanish to explain how to call the automated extension. Best part of of the place is location. It is on Callao equidistant from two of the subway lines. A decent parrilla. Pena Parrilla- is a block away in case you want takeout. Starbucks is next door for morning coffee. Five minutes walk to WT69's best massage place Prana Masages. New location. Ten minutes walk to the Thursday night dinners at the mansion. 30 minutes walk to downtown privados and Recoleta. Worst part were the cheap fixtures in the bathroom. I had towel rack that kept falling off. The heater-air conditioner was noisey. Laundry was a little disorganized. I booked through booking. Com. The place is booked full so it is popular. There are a lot of teenagers in the building so I do not know if wild three AM romps would be looked upon kindly. Not my style anyway. It's a decent alternative if you are looking for one.

Posting Limitations