Thread: In need of a rental

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by Gringucho
  1. 06-25-11 19:28

Quote Originally Posted by Gringucho  [View Original Post]
    Hey all,

My budget is between 400 US / mo however negotiable haha depends on the place.

The place I'm at is nice however they have a cat (I'm allergic) and looking for alternatives.

I'm currently in the process of looking for an apartment or room rental here in Buenos Aires. My name is John. 26 years old and currently in BsAs as an English and Spanish teacher as well as sesrching for junior exec positions at several multinationals (working on the DNI paperwork). If you have any questions about me let me know. You might have met me at Jacksons and I will make it a point to go and talk more there. Besides that I can tell you that I keep to myself, don't shit where I eat, non-smoker, college educated (Go Gators) , etc.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

John
    Try craigslist or compartodepto (search it in google for address) xoxo

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MiaJohnson For This Post:

In need of a rental

Hey all,

My budget is between 400 US / mo however negotiable haha depends on the place.

The place I'm at is nice however they have a cat (I'm allergic) and looking for alternatives

I'm currently in the process of looking for an apartment or room rental here in Buenos Aires. My name is John. 26 years old and currently in BsAs as an English and Spanish teacher as well as sesrching for junior exec positions at several multinationals (working on the DNI paperwork). If you have any questions about me let me know. You might have met me at Jacksons and I will make it a point to go and talk more there. Besides that I can tell you that I keep to myself, don't shit where I eat, non-smoker, college educated (Go Gators) , etc.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

John

Posting Limitations