Thread: Ménage a Trois (Prana Massage #2)

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by WorldTravel69

News about the place?

Does anyone know if this place is still functional?

I heard many girls have left and their site is down for more then a month.

Any updates will be apretiated..

It was one of my best place to visit. For both massage and good sex service.

Quote Originally Posted by DavieW  [View Original Post]
    They're both listed under "therapeutic" rather than "sensual" massage. Does that mean they only provide a massage?
    A HJ comes with the therapeutic massage.The rest depends on the girl.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Cowboy2 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy2  [View Original Post]
    Had good outcall sessions with Romina and Maria.
    They're both listed under "therapeutic" rather than "sensual" massage. Does that mean they only provide a massage?

Analia at Ménage a Trois

Quote Originally Posted by RickyRicardo  [View Original Post]
    Bad experiences here. I've been to Menage a Trois twice and I won't be going back. Prices: 250 for HJ ending, 300 for BJ with condom, 350 sex*.

First went with Nina, great massage, decent tits but only goes for BJ with tits out. She doesn't put out though and has more wrinkles than her pictures show. Nice girl but not worth 300.

Next went with Vanesa who turned out to be a bait and switch with the much uglier Teresa who only offered a HJ and a horrible massage.

Been to four massage parlors here and none are worth the money even at the cheap dollar / peso rate.
    Anyone had a session with Analia? Had good outcall sessions with Romina and Maria.

Update 3/20

Bad experiences here. I've been to Menage a Trois twice and I won't be going back. Prices: 250 for HJ ending, 300 for BJ with condom, 350 sex*.

First went with Nina, great massage, decent tits but only goes for BJ with tits out. She doesn't put out though and has more wrinkles than her pictures show. Nice girl but not worth 300.

Next went with Vanesa who turned out to be a bait and switch with the much uglier Teresa who only offered a HJ and a horrible massage.

Been to four massage parlors here and none are worth the money even at the cheap dollar / peso rate.

Hello Major Bosco.

I agree with you 100%. I also got a no show from Agustina.. And that's when I took Romina as a back up.

Weird they schedule you Romina on Tuesday. Because when I had Romina on Monday. She told me she was off on Tuesday.

So I guess there are trying to book you anyway.. Have to be carfull.

Today was my last day in BA:

And I booked Augustina. But again she was sick. So I had Karina instead.

She was good. Massage. 8/10. Sex 8/10.

Total 350 Pesos for one hour.

That's it. I left BA. Thanks all for all the great info.

Quote Originally Posted by MajorBosco  [View Original Post]
    So, I booked a 6 pm appointment with Romina (based on a good post from Kurty).

Left work early to make sure I got there on time. No Romina. I was offered two other options, neither were appealing to me.

When they insist on you making an appointment, why don't they at least call your or send an email if they have to cancel?

Perhaps a good idea is to call before you head over and make sure the mujer you've booked with is actually there?

Disappointed with a no show at Menage a Trois

So, I booked a 6 pm appointment with Romina (based on a good post from Kurty).

Left work early to make sure I got there on time. No Romina. I was offered two other options, neither were appealing to me.

When they insist on you making an appointment, why don't they at least call your or send an email if they have to cancel?

Perhaps a good idea is to call before you head over and make sure the mujer you've booked with is actually there?

Romina. At Menage a Trois

Had a session schedule today with our favorite. Agustina. But she called sick and all appointment was canceled.

Was offered Romina.

http://www.menageatroispa.com/Romina / zoom / crf7/ i1 lfq.

At first.. I was bumbed.. But then.. My gosh.. She was amazing.

For 300 pesos: got an amazing total massage rated at 8.5/10. A lovely BBBJ. And a great Happy ending.

Will do her again in a heart beat.

Have schedule tomorrow with the new masseuse: Karina.

Will let you all know.

So far. This place has been the best for me.

That's it tomorrow is my last day.. Then heading to Rio to check out the Brazilian asses.

Great Place.

Nice Place, nice environement.

Had a session on Saturday with Analia.

http://www.menageatroispa.com/Analia / zoom / crf7/ i1 ewr.

Great massage... 9/10 (cost 250 Pesos).

Sex very average 5/10 (cost 200 Pesos extra).

Looking forward to my massage tomorrow with Agustina.

Side note:

Went on Friday to Esmeralda 847, piso 12 H, at Paraguay, (Brisa Massage).

Met lovely Julia. 220 massage and 150 sex. Great experience.

Side note 2:

Went on Friday and Saturday to MAgic:

Cordoba 850, piso 5 I, at Suipacha, (Magic Hands).

Prices: 130 p hour. Tel: 4326-6090. Hours: 9 am to 10 pm.

www.magichandsonline.com.ar

Not so good experience. No choice of chicas.. And not very appealing.

Uh oh

Quote Originally Posted by SunSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Because she is an honest to goodness ACTUAL masseuse! The HE is a bonus if a person is wanting a real massage. Awesome massage! She also has her own thread on this site. http://www.argentinaprivate.com/foru...-Luxury-Angels.
    I'm starting to wonder if I'm going to be able to get appointments!

Yikes!

Did I mention that the floor around her massage table is knee deep in rattlesnakes!

Seriously Snakes!

Ok not really but 1400-1500 is my time, you guys can fight over the rest of the day.

DR.

Quote Originally Posted by MJsummit  [View Original Post]
    Had a nice hour deep tissue massage with Augustina with HE. Massage skills were above par for that place.

"Sensual massage was also quite nice.

Would repeat.
    Because she is an honest to goodness ACTUAL masseuse! The HE is a bonus if a person is wanting a real massage. Awesome massage! She also has her own thread on this site. http://www.argentinaprivate.com/foru...-Luxury-Angels.

Augustina

Had a nice hour deep tissue massage with Augustina with HE. Massage skills were above par for that place.

"Sensual massage was also quite nice.

Would repeat.

15. 02-23-13 12:56

Quote Originally Posted by Nailea  [View Original Post]
    Some of the pictures of Morena and friends.
    It is nice to see Augustina back. She is a very cute little lady. Aims to please.

Morena

I saw Morena last week and certainly enjoyed myself. She was very upbeat and accomodating. She started out with what I would call a therapeutic massage although I had specified to Nailea that I wanted a sensous / erotic massage. But the therapeutic massage felt so good that I just let her continue for awhile. It was in no way painful or even uncomfortable, so maybe not what some of you consider a good therapeutic massage. But I think that if I had just asked for more abuse she would have complied. As soon as I told her that I was there for an erotic massage her hands made a beeline for my primary erogenous zone and stayed there. Her HJ was great. She did not try to rush things at all. I paid $150 pesos extra for her to shower with me before and after the massage and which gave me roaming privileges all over her totally naked body during the massage.

Clean appartment. Definitely nicer than most privados. Clean bath tub / shower. She told me that bucal sin was not available. But it's not clear to me if that's her policy or a house policy. I hope to see her again for a massage, but first I want to try some of the other girls there.

Bob

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations