Thread: Ménage a Trois (Prana Massage #2)

+ Submit Report
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
This blog is moderated by WorldTravel69
    There is now a link to a new site: http://www.menageatroispa.com

Interesting name but there's not much detail on the site yet.

It seems there is a new management and most of the chicas are not working there anymore: http://pranamasajes.com/ (trying the page with www. Generates an error).

New Masseuses at Prana Masajes

Hello, Boys! I'm having some problems updating the page, so I want to introduce you to Daniela, Marina and Soledad, they are very few days with me.

Also have returned two therapists who maybe you knew before, Teresa and Mikaela.

We will be working untill 12 pm. Monday thru Sunday, with reservations always. Cheers and enjoy the weekend.

Nailea
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Daniela.JPG‎   Marina.JPG‎   Soledad.jpg‎   Micaela.jpg‎   Maria Teresa.jpg‎  

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Nailea For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Pirathe  [View Original Post]
    Nina blows my mind. She seems much sluttier than regular masseuses. Did you notice these pics of her?
    Never tried her but you have piqued my curiousity! Thanks

Beware of Website trying to imitate prana masaje

Noticed today that when I typed www.pranamasaje.com.ar Instead of the correct www.pranamasaje.com It went to a different massage website. Obviously someone trying to take advantage of pranas good reputatcion. Just thought you guys should know the one that has good reviews and is the one this thread is about is this one : www.pranamasaje.com

New Massuel at Prana called Soledad

Today I was really needing a good massage so I called up prana and asked for a four hander with maria and when I heard they had someone new I decided to try her as in worst case I could just go with maria and if not good maybe find a sub for the times maria and or Naelia arent there. So I has a 4 hand massage with Maria and Soledad. Maria is a rubensque type women while Soledad is very similar to Naelia (slim petit but strong) and while it was clear she did not have the expertise of maria (who I consider one of the best massues in buenos aires) Soledad was doing her side of my body quite well LOL. Well enough that I would have no qualms in having her give me a massauge on her own. I know I sound like a broken record but really I have found prana to be the best place to go for a normal massage and now it looks like there is another good reason Soledad. As you know I don't go in for the final feliz prefering the full time on a massage so I can't comment on that but the massage was great and I feel ready for a fun evening.

No

Clothes are on.

Quote Originally Posted by JustCheckin28  [View Original Post]
    Do they take their own clothes off?

(hoping so!)

I don't hear it pronounced that way. I hear PA-ha. Of course the amount of frication and glottal involvement when pronouncing "j" in Spanish varies widely by region.

Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead  [View Original Post]
    Hand job = una paja.
    Una paja pronounced pacha with the ch pronounced like in Bach.

Clothes?

Do they take their own clothes off?

(hoping so!)

Happy Ending

Quote Originally Posted by WorldTravel69  [View Original Post]
    HJ comes with the price. They may ask if you want one.

You can tip if you want.
    Many of the girls call the hand job

Massage with a happy ending.

Masaje con un final feliz

and i promise it wont be this

http://www.zappinternet.com/video/PeNqXojMum/Masaje-con-final-feliz-version-sin-censura

All Inclusive

HJ comes with the price. They may ask if you want one.

You can tip if you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Canyon  [View Original Post]
    Is a happy ending automatically included at Prana or do you have to ask for it? Is it included in the standard price or do you tip? If a tip, then how much should it be? Is it customary to tip if there is no happy ending and how much should it be?

Thank you for any information you can share.

Canyon.

P. S. How do you ask for a handjob in Spanish?

Hand job = una paja.

Morena

Has anyone tried Morena at Prana?

Tipping at Prana

Is a happy ending automatically included at Prana or do you have to ask for it? Is it included in the standard price or do you tip? If a tip, then how much should it be? Is it customary to tip if there is no happy ending and how much should it be?

Thank you for any information you can share.

Canyon.

P. S. How do you ask for a handjob in Spanish?

Posting Limitations