This forum thread is moderated by Admin

At least would allow me to save some of my past glorious

The newest password has been on auto-save, it says"Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing".

Anyway, I couldn't log in.

Thanks!

La Mexicana, now that brought back some memories and put a smile on my face!

Jackson,

Too bad that on a rainy day we won't be able to take the time machine and check out Catto's Romina chowing down with La Mexicana. But you got to do what you got to do.

Administrator

Venues: 398
    Quote Originally Posted by Conan1965  [View Original Post]
    Hmmm. I tried to find the gallery yesterday. Now I know why I was not successful.
    Part of the reason to make this decision now, and this explains why the regular Photo Gallery has not been reinstalled after the forum's recent software upgrade, is that the Photo Gallery script would need to be modified specifically for AP to exclude the photos in the Private Photo Gallery.

Thanks,

Jackson

Good move to save bandwidth space. It wasn't needed anyway. What few photos I have posted were as adjuncts to full reports, in the appropriate thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackson  [View Original Post]
    Greetings Everyone,

I have decided to close the Private Photo Gallery. The original intent of the Private Photo Gallery was to encourage members to post their photos, but in reality no one has posted a new photo in more than a year, and the entire concept has proven to be time-consuming to police.

Absent any compelling argument to the contrary, I will delete all photos therein and close the Private Photo Gallery in approximately 2 weeks.

You are welcome to post your comments in this thread.

Thanks,

Jackson
    Hmmm. I tried to find the gallery yesterday. Now I know why I was not successful. For me personally there were some good "first impressions" about independant chicas, I also found that photos were updated regularely. So I will definitely miss this section.

Administrator

Venues: 398

Private Photo Gallery to be Closed

Greetings Everyone,

I have decided to close the Private Photo Gallery. The original intent of the Private Photo Gallery was to encourage members to post their photos, but in reality no one has posted a new photo in more than a year, and the entire concept has proven to be time-consuming to police.

Absent any compelling argument to the contrary, I will delete all photos therein and close the Private Photo Gallery in approximately 2 weeks.

You are welcome to post your comments in this thread.

Thanks,

Jackson

Posting Limitations