Thread: One Night in BA.

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by TigerBlood
    Quote Originally Posted by Poker  [View Original Post]
    Madahos and Black are both high cost, and below average service. The whole here is for the chica to return as quick as she can back to the club, once she got your money, her services become secondary. Believe it or not, most respected chicas in B. A ask for their money after the encounter. I could never understand the club scene and why these ladies command such prices. I guess it is the easiest, or better the lazy way.

It is not just that the cost to value ratio in these two places is way too high. If these are the only two places you try, in my opinion you'll get the wrong impression about chicas in Buenos Aires.

There are so many high quality chicas in the city that if you spent one hour with, you'll remember the experience for a long time. Why pay triple to a woman (and her club) that most likely will not even kiss you and rush you out of being happy.

There are 4-5 PV's that are as easy to use at a third of the cost.

The biggest complain in the higher quality PV's has to do with the fact that the chicas they show on the internet are not present when you come to see them. The service in many places is actually nice, especially if you tip a small tip. If you go to a PV during the day, in many cases you can make a deal for the chica to come and visit you at night at the hotel.

Madahos (and Black chicas ask for more) will end up costing you $800-1200 pesos for maybe 45 rushed minutes. In a good PV you will spend maybe 300-400 pesos for a much better service.
    Fully agree, although based on my limited knowledge and experience.

Madahos and Black are both high cost, and below average service. The whole here is for the chica to return as quick as she can back to the club, once she got your money, her services become secondary. Believe it or not, most respected chicas in B. A ask for their money after the encounter. I could never understand the club scene and why these ladies command such prices. I guess it is the easiest, or better the lazy way.

It is not just that the cost to value ratio in these two places is way too high. If these are the only two places you try, in my opinion you'll get the wrong impression about chicas in Buenos Aires.

There are so many high quality chicas in the city that if you spent one hour with, you'll remember the experience for a long time. Why pay triple to a woman (and her club) that most likely will not even kiss you and rush you out of being happy.

There are 4-5 PV's that are as easy to use at a third of the cost.

The biggest complain in the higher quality PV's has to do with the fact that the chicas they show on the internet are not present when you come to see them. The service in many places is actually nice, especially if you tip a small tip. If you go to a PV during the day, in many cases you can make a deal for the chica to come and visit you at night at the hotel.

Madahos (and Black chicas ask for more) will end up costing you $800-1200 pesos for maybe 45 rushed minutes. In a good PV you will spend maybe 300-400 pesos for a much better service.

Assuming $ is not an issue, here's one way to do it. Hope you have a great time, and let us know how it went.

Daytime. Unwind with a 1. 5-2h massage. Daniela (@bairegirls under masajistas) is a favorite of some here, look up her reviews. 1.5h will be about 300 pesos for an excellent massage and A-1 unrushed happy ending. Lots of other massage options in BA.

Dinner. Plenty of great restaurants in BA, but try to eat by 9pm so you have some time to digest before round #1.

Evening. Scout out the options at Madahos, Black and / or Hippo between 11pm-1am and take one out. Will run 1000-1200 pesos total for your drink, her drink, and 1-1. 5h with her. Then taxi back to the clubs and repeat with a second chica before 4am. Or if the first chica was stellar, keep her TLN (all night) for an extra fee.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Esten For This Post:

I am going to assume you get here in the morning and leave the following evening. This is not what I would do in your shoes with no favoritas.

I would say two chicas in the hot tub at Ceilo Private during the day, and an evening of Madahos. If things go well have the madahos girl come back in the afternoon for a farewell!

Ceilo with two chicas in the tub is about 1000p. Madahos is around 5-600 P for the chica plus another 200ish ins and outs.

So your looking at 2k pesos for pretty much a guaranteed good time.

I have not tried Mia yet, that will happen before the end of the month. My friends like her though.

Must see!

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerblood  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the advice on black and madahos. Are there any independents that are must sees?
    Mia Johnson!

Independent chicas

Thanks for the advice on black and madahos. Are there any independents that are must sees?

Easy

Jep, Black and / or Madahos. (go for the dancers)

Strager

Mongers-

This is as simple a decision as can be, as essentially money and value are no object. Go to Black and / or Madahos and simply choose which chica you perceive to be

The hottest, pay whatever it takes ($200-$300 USD for the girl plus exit fees of $200-$300 AR) and enjoy. The hotel will not have any issues with bringing back chicas.

Suerte,

Rock Harders

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerblood  [View Original Post]
    Hi All.

I have only 36 hours in BA (this week!) , but it's my first time and I'm in search of Chicas. Here's the scenario. I'm on a fat corporate expense account, including spending cash, and staying at one of the high end hotels in recoleta (Alvear or Park Hyatt. Company policy).

So. If you had one day / night in Buenos Aires, staying in a hotel, how would you do it?
    I think the dynamic of BA changes so quickly that you're probably going to get a lot of different responses. There used to be a time when Madaho's was the place to go or Black. But I'm sure there will be plenty of compelling arguments against going there. I would probably agree. Those places have been on the outs for years now. Last time I was at Rio Cabana I had a good time and it's always been pretty consistent. They tend to have the lowest prices while still keeping a steady stable of attractive young Paraguayans.

If you have a lot of money to waste then go to Madaho's or Black. If money is no object then I doubt you can go wrong in either of those two joints. Just my two cents.

One Night in BA.

Hi All.

I have only 36 hours in BA (this week!) , but it's my first time and I'm in search of Chicas. Here's the scenario. I'm on a fat corporate expense account, including spending cash, and staying at one of the high end hotels in recoleta (Alvear or Park Hyatt. Company policy).

So. If you had one day / night in Buenos Aires, staying in a hotel, how would you do it?

Posting Limitations