This blog is moderated by Hotman 666

A COLD August in Buenos Aires.

Well, I could not leave Bs As without posting a report so here goes.

Prior to my arrival I had made a date with one well recommended provider but due to some 'Third World' carrier delaying my flight from the jungles back to Argentina by several effin hours I had to cancel and it proved impossible to reschedule.

So, rather than the rather pleasant experience that I was anticipating I had to start from 'scratch! '

Upon looking around I found that Bs As was rather quiet now. Due to my daytime work commitments when in Argentina I have always been an 'early / mid evening' shopper rather than a 'late night club' type person and I have previously been able to find good 'playmates' in and around La Mad (and, in the Old Days, the much lamented Exedra and TL's place) but this time they were all sadly lacking ANY potential.

I have never been a fan of Orleans but I did take a walk by early one evening. It was also very quiet with only 3 or 4 ladies in attendance.

Perhaps all this was due to the weather. Bs As was rather cool during the day and the evenings got quite cold!

There was some 'street meat' prowling the dark corners of the city but the standard was, in many cases simply FRIGHTENING!

Anyway, As soon as I got a chance I made a call to TL to say Hi and try to fix up something with one of his 'friends. ' for the following evening.

He confirmed that he would see what he could do and that we would talk the following day.

Then, purely by coincidence, while I was walking back to my hotel after a couple of glasses of wine and a good meal, I was lucky enough to bump into a girl that I remember meeting at TL's old place, a couple of years ago. She was one of TL's many friends and had a rather nice, welcoming smile.

Her name was Veronica. She is mid / late 20's and has a rather 'Arab' look to her. She later told me that her ancestry was Turkish so that accounts for the Middle Eastern features!

She spoke just a leeeetle English but that, together with my virtually non existent Spanish proved to be more than enough for us to agree to spend some time together!

So, back we went to my hotel for some fun!

After stripping off what seemed to be an endless number of clothing layers (I DID say that it was rather cold outside) Veronica proved to have a rather nice, natural body. No kids, small, pert boobs with responsive nipples and a nice rounded ass.

I should also mention for those that may be averse, that she did have rather a lot of tattoos on her upper arms and back. These included the Star of David and a couple of Catholic symbols!

Rather strange for someone whose ancestry was a mostly Muslim country but, perhaps 'hedging your bets' is never a bad idea!

Veronica proved to be 'my style of playmate' Responsive, gentle (when required) and VERY passionate at the right times as well. In fact quite a GFE!

With some girls there just seems to be a 'connection' and this was one of these times where, for me, everything was 'simpatico! '

I have found over the years that if two people who do not have any common language really WANT to communicate then they WILL find a way to do so and this was one of those occasions!

For ME Veronica provided just what I needed to take away all the stresses that a multi hour flight delay can bring and I was more than happy with her price and EVEN added a small tip for services 'above and beyond the call of duty. '

W. I. R? Hell YES!

So, the next night would be my final one of this trip and I wanted to have something REALLY nice to dream about on the flight home, I called TL again to confirm my request of the previous day. And, although it was a cold, wet, miserable day he had managed to fix a date for me with a good Paraguayan friend of his for that evening.

Her name was Maia and, as she was not so confident in speaking English over the phone, TL made the all contact arrangements in order for her to meet me that evening at my hotel.

Maia proved to be an attractive mid 20's, slim, blond girl of about 5' 6' with a happy smile.

After the exchange of greetings and the customary kiss we 'got to know' each other a little by chatting and kissing and, as the clothes were removed, I could see that Maia had a rather pleasant body with very small boobs, erect, eraser type nipples and a nice small ass.

Her body could well be described a being almost like that of an 18 year old!

The sex was GREAT!

Either Maia is a complete nymphomaniac or she is a good enough actress to have a shelf full of Oscars at home! She was insatiable!

I completely lost track of the number of times that she must have come!

When my tongue, fingers or dick were not taking care of her 'important little places' she was doing the job herself!

I CERTAINLY finished the session COMPLETELY shattered and slept the remaining (few) hours of the night like a baby!

Thanks TL for all your help. That's ANOTHER beer I owe you! (I DID try to call you the next morning but could not raise you.)

Miami Bob. Thanks for all the Bs As updates. Sorry we did not get to meet. Perhaps next time!

And MUCHOS GRACIAS to the Chicas of Buenos Aires for making my trip SOOOOO enjoyable!

Enjoy. (I Did!)

Hotman.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hotman 666 For This Post:

Posting Limitations