This blog is moderated by Jackson
  1. 09-09-11 20:15

Quote Originally Posted by Eo Daman  [View Original Post]
    Hola batos,

Wish I was there boys!

Well I got a mean surprise on this one. No visa ahead of time; no get on plane. At least for folks from US, Canada & Australia. The Paraguayan consulate was packed to the gils at 8am this morning. What a mad house! Prob about 300 people. I did not get anywhere. It is on Viamonte near Callao. I think I could have spent my whole day there. The Embassy, on Las Heras, is darn near empty.

So. Are Brazil & Paraguay the only countries in SA that require a visa in advance. I have been to Colombia, Ecuador, Peru, Argentina & Uruguay and they do not. No country in Central America requires visa in advance either. Seems like Daniel Ortega would be trying to make the US jump through hoops but no.

Big lesson. Guess Paraguay will have to wait until the next trip to the So Cone.

Have fun boys,

Hasta pronto,

Eo Daman
    There are 2 counters. I'd be surprised if you had to wait more than a few minutes. Go and do it again and ask for the visa section. It is very quick always.

Argento

Missing Monger

Hola batos,

Wish I was there boys!

Well I got a mean surprise on this one. No visa ahead of time; no get on plane. At least for folks from US, Canada & Australia. The Paraguayan consulate was packed to the gils at 8am this morning. What a mad house! Prob about 300 people. I did not get anywhere. It is on Viamonte near Callao. I think I could have spent my whole day there. The Embassy, on Las Heras, is darn near empty.

So. Are Brazil & Paraguay the only countries in SA that require a visa in advance. I have been to Colombia, Ecuador, Peru, Argentina & Uruguay and they do not. No country in Central America requires visa in advance either. Seems like Daniel Ortega would be trying to make the US jump through hoops but no.

Big lesson. Guess Paraguay will have to wait until the next trip to the So Cone.

Have fun boys,

Hasta pronto,

Eo Daman

Cerro Cora 462

A group of us visited this apartment this morning around 11:30. A line-up of 5, all doable. Three of us stayed and were well-served. 150K / hour, no change from my March trip. If you like tall blonds, Exon's choice (Karen) was particularly pretty.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tequila Tim For This Post:

They offered same day service if you had supporting documents, ie a reservation plus a small fee. This was last year when I got my visa.

Walking back from dinner last night on Calle Palma we encountered a herd of streetwalkers. Only one was really nice, Marisol, slim. 19, with a cute girlish face. Negotiated her down to 200K from 300K. Very energentic, very skilled for such a young thing. Let the games begin.

Retired Member

We're missing a Monger, remember you must have a Visa for Paraguay or you don't get to come.

Exon

Administrator

Venues: 398

Exon, Sportman, Gato Hunter and Tequila Tim's Great Adventure.

Greetings Everyone,

Exon123, Sportsman, Gato Hunter and Tequila Tim embarked on a week-long trip to Asuncion today.

This thread is for them to post their experiences.

Thanks,

Jackson

Posting Limitations