Thread: Cervelar

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by Ferdglob
    Cheers everyone – lots of good info here. Very much into craft beers (or what we call 'real ale' over the pond). About half a pint of Quilmes is as much as I can stand – how can you guys drink that stuff? As for Buller, I've drunk in their two bars on various visits over the years, particularly like their India Pale Ale and the strong Honey Beer's not bad. Another place I went to recently was Antares in Palermo (see my post in the Rio Cabana boliche thread for more on this). I hadn't come across Cervelar before so this has to be another one to try on my next visit. If I had to choose between giving up good beer and good P4P, it wouldn't be an easy decision, but in BA you can have both!

Buller

It is or was on Paraguay at Reconquista.

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    Is this the SAME place that was The Buller Beer Company?

Or Buller's?

It's next door if it's not.

Buller Beer has another location across the street from the Recoleta cemetery near Hippo.

Giant Vats.

TL.

Food is terrible and the beer is good enough if you like home-brews.

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]

Or Buller's?

I don't think so. I think it's a half swanky little place with an above average beer selection. I looked in there once. Not dirty, smelly or smoky enough for me.

Is it new?

Quote Originally Posted by Ferdglob  [View Original Post]
    Viamonte 336. Anybody who brews beer or likes craft beer, you have to try this place. As good as many US craft places, and I love trying the fresh locals (beer that is, although I do like other fresh locals.). A must try after punting in Microcentro.

Or Buller's?

Buller Beer has another location across the street from the Recoleta cemetery near Hippo.

Giant Vats.

TL.

Food is terrible and the beer is good enough if you like home-brews.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferdglob  [View Original Post]
    Viamonte 336. Anybody who brews beer or likes craft beer, you have to try this place. As good as many US craft places, and I love trying the fresh locals (beer that is, although I do like other fresh locals.). A must try after punting in Microcentro.
    Hi Ferdglob.

I am a beerfan (I also like the Wines, Whiskies etc) but I am agreat fan of microbrewed beer or in other words beer with flavour.

Do you recall what different stiles of beer they have and the approximate cost of them. I will be back in Argentina some time mid October.

And it would bee good to drown a few good ones.

Regards.

Tr Tuga

Cervelar

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ferdglob For This Post:

Posting Limitations