Thread: The magic is gone.

+ Submit Report
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
This blog is moderated by JustGotBack
    Allow me to add Indonesia and Changping in south China although there is a great language barrier in China.

For 400. 000 Indo pesos (32 EUROS) I had a great time with two young chicas for an hour in a fine establishment in Jakarta.

There are plenty of them with about 60-80 chicas each. Four star hotels with those parlors as a side business. The above rate includes a well decorated and very clean room with glass shower.

Captain my apologies for not replying your PM. I was not reading this forum for about two years now. I will answer your questions asap. Currently busy in Pattaya.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to El Greco For This Post:

Administrator

Venues: 398
    Quote Originally Posted by Exon123  [View Original Post]
    Wrong again El Jefe,

Play Woman was located exactly there Madaho's is now, and in fact there was a huge bill board on the roof you could see from the Etolie Hotel.

I know I mongered there on my first trip to B. A. Before the devaluation in 2001.

Moreover back then 150 peso's was in fact $150 US dollars.

Exon
    Wrong again Exon.

There was a billboard atop what was then a non-descript building and is now Madahos, said billboard advertising the location of Play Woman in the middle of the next block.

Thanks,

Jackson

Retired Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jackson  [View Original Post]
    1."Play Woman" was not located at the current Madahos site, it was was in the middle of the next block.

2. At the same time that you could pull girls out of Play Woman for $150 pesos, you could also pull girls out of Madahos for $150 pesos, so I don't understand your point.

3. I still regularly see a chick I met in Play Woman more than 8 years ago. She was only working at Play Woman to build up enough money to buy a hair salon, which she did, after which she quit working all together. To this day I admire the fact that she went to work for the first time in her late 20's specifically to get the money to buy a business, and the fact that she's one of the few chicks I've ever met who had an actual game plan for ultimately getting out of "the business".

Thanks,

Jackson
    Wrong again El Jefe,

Play Woman was located exactly there Madaho's is now, and in fact there was a huge bill board on the roof you could see from the Etolie Hotel.

I know I mongered there on my first trip to B. A. Before the devaluation in 2001.

Moreover back then 150 peso's was in fact $150 US dollars.

Exon

Next Year?

Maybe next year with the oncoming collapse of "Christinas Model" things will return to normal. The country has run out of money to support and aid the people. That and with the large external world crisis I expect to see another 2001 here. Now if the Yankees (and Brits etc.) will stop over paying things might return to a more balanced perspective!

Columbia, Venezuela (as soon as Chavez croaks) and I was always partial to Costa Rica. I used to do CR on three day weekends because of the short travel time.

Quote Originally Posted by Dancesw / Chicas  [View Original Post]
    Totally agree with you.

Nowdays, we need a minimum of a week to absorb the timewasters in between the good sessions and to justify the overall cost of a trip in $$ and time.

From 2002 to 2006 and to a lesser extent from 2007 to mid 2010, a quick 3 day visit was all gold.

A question to you and to all who like to share an opinion:

Where will you go now besides Argentina / Brazil / PY?

Hungary? Montreal? Germany?

DWC
    Germany, Manila, Thailand, Colombia, El Salvador, DR, Belarus

Worth thousands

Quote Originally Posted by Gandolf50  [View Original Post]
    There will always be good looking available women in Argentina. Its the culture and economy. But it is not like it was 10 years ago. Today the amount of hot women available at a reasonable price are few. With out this site or help from a friend you would waste lots of time and money. But its not only that there are less "hot" women in the clubs, the service has gone down, and I don't care what anyone says the prices (with a few exceptions) have sky rocketed. If I was vacationing with my prime objective being looking for women, and if I lived in the states or Europe, I would not be coming to Argentina. When you factor in the cost of airfare, travel time, housing costs etc, Argentina is no longer attractive. There is no doubt that Buenos Aires is a "special" city and it will always be one of my favorites, but if you are mainly looking to monger, there are better places that are closer and cheaper. Just my two cents, which we all know isn't worth a 2 peso note.
    Totally agree with you.

Nowdays, we need a minimum of a week to absorb the timewasters in between the good sessions and to justify the overall cost of a trip in $$ and time.

From 2002 to 2006 and to a lesser extent from 2007 to mid 2010, a quick 3 day visit was all gold.

A question to you and to all who like to share an opinion:

Where will you go now besides Argentina / Brazil / PY?

Hungary? Montreal? Germany?

DWC

Administrator

Venues: 398
    Quote Originally Posted by Exon123  [View Original Post]
    Tambien Gandolf50,

Most Mongers have never heard of "Play Woman", for the newbies it was the club where Madaho's is now. 8-9 years ago its was 150 peso's for 7's. 8's & 9's, today you'd be lucky to get the deed done for 800 peso's. And you'd be gambling on the service.

Exon
    1."Play Woman" was not located at the current Madahos site, it was was in the middle of the next block.

2. At the same time that you could pull girls out of Play Woman for $150 pesos, you could also pull girls out of Madahos for $150 pesos, so I don't understand your point.

3. I still regularly see a chick I met in Play Woman more than 8 years ago. She was only working at Play Woman to build up enough money to buy a hair salon, which she did, after which she quit working all together. To this day I admire the fact that she went to work for the first time in her late 20's specifically to get the money to buy a business, and the fact that she's one of the few chicks I've ever met who had an actual game plan for ultimately getting out of "the business".

Thanks,

Jackson

Retired Member

Yes you did fine, but with the help of this site and friends. My point is before you could go anywhere, including just walking down the street and encounter a good session. Now its a lot of middle aged hags and fat Dominicanas. All very overpriced for the service they provide. I can remember walking into PlayWomen and having a tough time deciding which BonBon to snack on. Now I need to decide which one is worth my while. Its just not the same. Before I rarely did repeats because there was so much to choose from. Now I stick to the few tried and true. A very big change in tactics. Bottom line is thank God for this site and the people who post here!
    Tambien Gandolf50,

Most Mongers have never heard of "Play Woman", for the newbies it was the club where Madaho's is now. 8-9 years ago its was 150 peso's for 7's. 8's & 9's, today you'd be lucky to get the deed done for 800 peso's. And you'd be gambling on the service.

Exon

Quote Originally Posted by Miami Bob  [View Original Post]
    My short stay included:

Sweet jazmin as a single for 300 peso vg+ girl sexy skilled spinner.

Sweet jazmin as a double 3. 5 hours of bedroom action with an approx'ly1. 5 hour break in the middle for 1000 pesos-500 to each girl.

Wonderful, I'd do it again. That would be over us$1000. In the USA.

XXXX-one of my favorites 3. 5 hours with all sort of stimulating fun during my down time 600 pesos the girl's basic rate is 450 pesos.

Very good to great girl college educated with fluent english.

Ms mia-enough has been said already. I love this lady and would spend time with her even if there was no sex. Vg girl.

XXXX madohos dancer little bit over solo independients rate for 2 hours. One of the better performers in town and likely the most beautiful gatita in town. She's going to help me pack.

I spent less on 6 nights and 5 mongering days in BA than a weekend in la or NYC w / o mongering.

In ba I find value and love the city!

The club scene is a joke now. So try something new[toymann said it first-just giving examples
    Yes you did fine, but with the help of this site and friends. My point is before you could go anywhere, including just walking down the street and encounter a good session. Now its a lot of middle aged hags and fat Dominicanas. All very overpriced for the service they provide. I can remember walking into PlayWomen and having a tough time deciding which BonBon to snack on. Now I need to decide which one is worth my while. Its just not the same. Before I rarely did repeats because there was so much to choose from. Now I stick to the few tried and true. A very big change in tactics. Bottom line is thank God for this site and the people who post here!

Just Finishing a short stay and had zero problem having all my needs met TM

My short stay included:

Sweet jazmin as a single for 300 peso vg+ girl sexy skilled spinner.

Sweet jazmin as a double 3. 5 hours of bedroom action with an approx'ly1. 5 hour break in the middle for 1000 pesos-500 to each girl.

Wonderful, I'd do it again. That would be over us$1000. In the USA.

XXXX-one of my favorites 3. 5 hours with all sort of stimulating fun during my down time 600 pesos the girl's basic rate is 450 pesos.

Very good to great girl college educated with fluent english.

Ms mia-enough has been said already. I love this lady and would spend time with her even if there was no sex. Vg girl.

XXXX madohos dancer little bit over solo independients rate for 2 hours. One of the better performers in town and likely the most beautiful gatita in town. She's going to help me pack.

I spent less on 6 nights and 5 mongering days in BA than a weekend in la or NYC w / o mongering.

In ba I find value and love the city!

The club scene is a joke now. So try something new[toymann said it first-just giving examples

Quote Originally Posted by Dccpa  [View Original Post]
    Is the in city exchange rate really 5-1? Looking at yahoo finance it shows closer to 4. 25-1.
    It has been as high as 5. 05 and as low as 4. 55 in the past two weeks. I am sure there are variances from one casa de cambio to another but thats about where its at.

Quote Originally Posted by Toymann  [View Original Post]
    I find it quite confusing that most of the dumb sh*t long time mongers on this board never factor in the change in the peso. We are now approaching 5 to 1 exchange rate. My average cost of 350 pesos one off or the 700 pesos TLN gains more value everyday it seems. Back 4 years ago the peso was 3/1 and a good independent was 300 pesos. Today we are near 5/1 and you can find a great independent anywhere from 300 (Jasmine / Luciana) to topping out with a solo girl at 450 pesos. As most of you know once you gain some onda with the chica you can parlay a TLN for double the normal rate (if thats your thing) and / or the time for a one off gets quite flexible. The smart chicas always no it is better to see you many times for less than one time for more. Just my dos centavos. Happy Mongering All. Toymann.

Ps. For all you "the magic is gone" retards, news flash, things change and sometime you have to change your game with the changing times. LOL.
    Is the in city exchange rate really 5-1? Looking at yahoo finance it shows closer to 4. 25-1.

Thankyou Gandolf.

There will always be good looking available women in Argentina. Its the culture and economy. But it is not like it was 10 years ago. Today the amount of hot women available at a reasonable price are few. With out this site or help from a friend you would waste lots of time and money. But its not only that there are less "hot" women in the clubs, the service has gone down, and I don't care what anyone says the prices (with a few exceptions) have sky rocketed. If I was vacationing with my prime objective being looking for women, and if I lived in the states or Europe, I would not be coming to Argentina. When you factor in the cost of airfare, travel time, housing costs etc, Argentina is no longer attractive. There is no doubt that Buenos Aires is a "special" city and it will always be one of my favorites, but if you are mainly looking to monger, there are better places that are closer and cheaper. Just my two cents, which we all know isn't worth a 2 peso note.
    The financial crisis of 2001 made it easy pickens for finding exceptional women in BA. For those of us on US Dollars the future doesn't look very good. The US dollar has lost 30% of its value in the last 10 years. Although it is the worlds reserve currency, the smart money is going into other currencies or hard commodities.

The Magic

Posting Limitations