Thread: The magic is gone.

+ Submit Report
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
This blog is moderated by JustGotBack
    Administrator

Venues: 398
    Quote Originally Posted by Exon123  [View Original Post]
    Why is it this Board is made up mostly of "Republican CockSuckers"?
    ==============================================

For the record, I am NOT a Republican, and I am NOT a conservative.

- I am against the death penalty.
    - I am against any government support of religious organizations.
    - I am for the legalization of recreational drugs.
    - I am for the legalization of commercial sex.
    - I am for a woman's right to choose.
    - I am for comprehensive sex education.
    - I am for a foreign guest worker program.
    - I am for a universal flat tax on EVERYONE'S income.
    - I am for health INSURANCE reform.
    - I am for health JUSTICE reform.

I am a member of the Libertarian Party, registered as an Independent.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jackson For This Post:

Retired Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jackson  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen,

Posted earlier today on USASexGuide. Info, and submitted here for your amusement:

Apparently Exon123 has come to believe that things are so expensive here in BA that he's decided to forage for hand jobs in his own back yard instead.

ROTFLMAO!

Thanks,

Jackson
    Why is it this Board is made up mostly of "Republican CockSuckers"?

I just simply stated some facts below, that the "Golden Day's" of BA are over and you MotherFuckers jump all over me. And whats wrong with "Scopeing Out" some domestic pussy here in sex prison, absolutely nothing. BA pussy is no longer "Cost Effective". Factoring in all the collateral cost, airfare, rent, taxi's, and having "El Jeffe" rip you off for 10 or 15 peso's anytime he gets the chance, your looking at 3 to 4 hundred USD dollars per Orgasmo. More than that for me, as I can't "pull the trigger" as fast as I used too.

Moreover, most of my mongering buddies are pretty squared away good guy's well worth knowing. But every now and then you meet a true "Piece of Shit" such as I did on my last trip. Someone who's so unhappy with him self he wants to make everyone else as miserable as himself, the CockSucker.

Speaking of Checkers Pub, theres real value in Checkers. These are "Mercy Fucks". Murdura's that are so greatfull for some Cock they'll do you for nothing if you romance them. I always pay "them" since I don't want the commitment and have them hanging around. The old adage "You Pay Them To Leave, Not For Sex" is true in Checkers, a great mongering spot.

Finally "I Will Return", I've got to keep my "Favorata" in peso's. I'd previously bought her a computer and a camera. Then last week she PM's me for money sending pictures of herself all beat up. Seems some Thug in the Provinca tried to rob her on her way home after preforming "Trick's" in Capital Federal, and she can't work till she heals up. Well I asked Roxana to check it out for me and she reported back it was true. I ended up wiring enough peso's down so her kids will have "Comida" until she can get back in action. I've also got to return so I can give her the "Play Station 3" I promised to her daughters for Christmas.

But that doesn't mean BA is a good deal, its not, it just has better service than you'll find anywhere.

Exon

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Exon123 For This Post:

CHECKERS PUB-what's left in REcoleta! An Exonn123 special alert!

At 2:30 am, this boy wandered into Checkers on a dare from mr exonn123, not mr exonn 456. The youngish old dog heads towards a grossly over-weight late 40's former babe and this boy catches I a stare from a red-head who appears slim with huge cleavage and what appears to be a pretty face in the rear. Once I was able to steer her into the limited illumination provided by a neon beer sign, I noticed that she was likely older than I am. Turning back to mr exonn 123, he was emptying his pockets inside out onto the table and gesturing wildly.

The crown duke of recoleta[el jeffe is the only king] is talking a grotesque puta into 113 pesos hand job. Now I understood why he had put a wad of pesos into his sock earlier. The girl accepted that he only had 113 pesos and aggreed to do the dirty deed for 100 pesos to not leave him with nothing. As she kissed him on the cheek-mr 123, not 456, winked at me. He had saved 100 pesos.

The recoleta club sceen is a memory, but Checkers Pub still thrived for geriatric monger who is thirfty at best or just plain cheap

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Miami Bob For This Post:

Can't be him

Quote Originally Posted by Jackson  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen,

Posted earlier today on USASexGuide. Info, and submitted here for your amusement:

Apparently Exon123 has come to believe that things are so expensive here in BA that he's decided to forage for hand jobs in his own back yard instead.

ROTFLMAO!

Thanks,

Jackson
    Funny, but I don't think that was Exon. He didn't ask if they had a prostate massage special performed by a broken down MILF.

Siberia

So where the hell do we go?

Administrator

Venues: 398

Exon has left the building

Gentlemen,

Posted earlier today on USASexGuide.info, and submitted here for your amusement:

Quote Originally Posted by Exon123
    Is this place any good.

http://tucson.backpage.com/BodyRubs/...ay-26/14957074

Thanks in advance.

Exon

ROTFLMAO!

Thanks,

Jackson

AH, for the good old days when you could smoke a good nickle cigar!

Mr Exonn123 still spends mucho tiempo en baires, he has the right to look for the good old days. I would guess that the current situation will change when the government stops supporting the value of the pesos and let's it float up to 6 to 1 with us dollar or more.

Exxon tell us about 1999 when baires was very expensive before the crash in 2001. I first came here in 2002 when everything was cheap and gorgeous women needed money and there were no jobs. Mirta from exedera would introduce me to 22 year old beauties who were abandoned and scared to work. I would be one of their first clients. Yummy and better than a 5 cent cigar. I absolutely went crtazy in madahoes a few times in 2002. I wouldn't waste my time there today.

There are great reasonably priced ladies out there. You just have to find them. Make notes when white cat or toymann post a referral. Go see estrella the BBBJ cim queen for 200 pesos. If you find a gem, consider posting on at least one out of three or send a pm to a buddy if you are not ready to share with the entire forum.

I guess that this thread is really about the "recoleta club scene" which is dead. Long live the independents or a few of the better private apartments-as that currently reflects the best that baires has to offer. We all need to change with the times. There are no more 5 cent cigars.

The Good Old Days

Well Exxon I guess after this post it means you won't be coming back to BA since it is so bad now. I assume this means it's better for you to stay in sex prison with all the other motherxuckers rather than make the journey to BA.

Your girls are going to miss you big guy

Retired Member

I'm Sorry To Say I Agree

Unfortuneitly the majic is gone and replaced by substandard Chica's and outrageous prices.

I remember the days that its was difficult to spend a $100 USD in a day. That included the best Steak Dinner in town, a bottle of wine and included mongering. Taxi's in those days were almost Free. You could hang out at Cafe Excedra all night "Window Shopping" and drink coffee for 4 peso's, now its 4 dollars, but Excedra is closed.

Top Shelf Chica's were not more that $150 peso's in the best Clubs and if you fell in love and wanted TLN it would run you $300 peso's. I remember when Catto's raised their beer price from $10 peso's to $15 peso's and we all went nuts. Now day go to the "Triangle" and see what you pay.

The airfare was a third of what it is today.

Its all sad, but true, even the Service is not what it was.

Exon

The magic is gone.

I've been coming to BA for over a decade. The golden age was after the pesos was allowed to float. The quality was high and the price was low. There was a time when I had to throw girls out since they wouldn't leave on their own accord. 5 years ago, the quality was OK and so was the price. Madahos and their ilk were only good for a drink and browsing, the privados were still good value. You could still find an 8 or 9 with a lot of searching in a privado. There were volume discounts. Now, the price is high and the quality is low. I wouldn't even do many of the women there if they paid me.

Recoleta used to be the epicenter. There were a string of clubs on that street before Madahos. Playwoman, Solid Gold and others I can no longer remember. They are all gone now. On the other side of the cemetary were Affaire, New Port, Shampoo. Only New Port remains. Restaurant row was rocking. Recoleta has gone from an epic nightspot with wall to wall people on a Friday and Saturday night to where the center of action is TGIF. All the big clubs are gone. It's an American shopping mall now.

Madahos cover charge is what a girl, barfine and cover used to total. Not worth it. I'm not even going to go in. Affaire is a Sushi restaurant. New Port is dead. I checked Cafe Orleans. Dead as well.

I've tried many privados without any luck. Larrea 1072 is the only place that is worth it. It's pricey compared to how things used to be. It is clean, the women attractive and they give good service. Even with all that, it's just not very satisfying. I can get all that in Europe with far more attractive women. The charm of BA was picking up a girl at a club like Madahos. Courting for a bit in the club. Making out in the taxi and elevator on the way to room. Spending a leisurely few hours with passionate hungry animal sex in the room. All at a very reasonable price. That doesn't seem to be commonly available anymore.

It's more than the girls. It's prices in general. The steak was great for 25 pesos. It was pretty good at 50 pesos. It's only passable at 100 pesos. Now 25 pesos won't even get a Big Mac meal at McDonalds. Grants is gone.

Also, there's the danger. Typically, I brush off the warnings. This time, I'm not. There are two people sporting blackeyes from muggings in my hotel. A third was able to run away. All were separate incidents. This was right off Florida street. All the locals tell me I will get killed by walking around at night. The carefree days of walking at all hours between clubs in BA are over. Not that there are any clubs left worth going to. Any thought of going to the provincias for a 12 pesos quicky are gone. It's too dangerous and I don't think it will still be 12 pesos.

I have not yet gone to Neuvo Estilo. It was an outstanding place. More so before it was discovered. It is the last hope.

In the past I changed my flights to stay in BA longer. Today I'm thinking about flying out ASAP.

The magic is gone.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JustGotBack For This Post:

Posting Limitations