This blog is moderated by Gringucho

Try Once station to caraboro subte. Station. Along the Riverderia avenida.

I believe its the Almagro / Cabillito area, mostly lower middle class, but decent housing, no tourists, business men or lawyers, . Just ordinary folk. Here it seems you find the lower priced working girl houses.

I intended to go to a 'casa' at the Caraboro subte station (line A) , which has a its own website. Hoping to get a better deal. But on the way at Once station I found a flier, advertising a place at Rivaderia 3514, so I decided to check it out.

Funny enough, at the casa (not a flat) , I was opened by a pretty Paraguayian women in under wear, . I wa led to a grubby room, and the parade started, . One more ugly than the other. So I asked for the Paraguayian girl whose name was Victoria.

She gave a pretty standard service, no kissing, she was rather stiff, but OK, quite chatty afterwards, . But I can't complain, as I only paid 70 pesos! For half an hour (conventional, of course). Never in my life have I paid so little for a women! It seems popular with the locals, but it was OK.

I think I'll happi; why explore the area, as it seems it offers good deals!

Did Dollys re-open?

Maybe Law Enforce wants to protect the higher gratuities coming out of recoleta? Just kidding! I have zero knowledge of how the "club industry" works in BA. ZERO. People have told me that I am full of baloney for years.

Address?

Quote Originally Posted by Gringucho  [View Original Post]
    The boliches are in the 7000 área.
    I would be useful if you could post the address of one. Doly's was at 2800 so it doesn't seem like this is what you are talking about. It's further out.

Current INFO onFLORES CLUBS?

The two biggies were closed by the policia in January. 2009. Have they re-opened? Any info on clubs, girls, programs?

II got tickets one month ago on american

I paid[I think] us$1100[basic coach ticket] +us$700 for business upgrade round trip+ some advantage points on american. I am american's ***** becasue of freq flyer program-also better than aerolinas. Lan Argentina flies direct from miami and is as good or better than american. Lan is normally the same price as aerolinas-one to two hundred cheaper than american.

If you take lan with stops, be careful to understand what you are buying. One stop in Lima or santiago de chile is not bad as lan is well organized. On price line if lan has un something that seems too good to be true, you may have a milk run flight with 3, 4 or 5 stops.

Continetal / copa direct from Houston is very good and sometimes well priced.

As american's mileage slave, I have gone for the gusto a few times and flown miami to jfk NYC-had lunch and a visit and then gone back to jfk for the overnight flight to ba. If miami is booked heavily, sometime jfk, NYC or dallas / ft worth will have more open seats ie cheaper prices, open exit rows or business class up-grades available.

As I do not fit in a coach seat comfortably[ie w / o pain] when the seat in front is reclined, I will do all sorts of things to avoid pain and paying $4500 for business seats. I will never fly mexicana again nor lloyds aeolinas bolivianas-and I mean never. i don't care if you can fly for us$700 or business for us$1800, not worth the grief and surprises

If you are stuck, try:

http://www.carbone-travel.com/

Carbone is a consolidator that has specials for buenos aires cheap. Mainly bargins on TAM with a stop and change of planes in brazil. If they still have cheap seats, you can do very well $700+ tax and fees. TAM is owned GOL, which is part of the one world alliance [includes american airlines-so you might get points that can be transferred to american or use american points]

Best of luck and hope to see you in Baires! I have a new entry from the toymann little black book to try out-generally an extreme pleasure and occasionally literally mind blowing-toymann start posting again-you are missed, even if some don't appreciate your sense of humor, they all appreciate your eye for the hottest ladies at a reasonable price

Miami Bob,

How much it cost you to fly for Thanksgiving?

Lately, I only see fares in the 1200's from Miami

DWC

Quote Originally Posted by Miami Bob  [View Original Post]
    These "other side of corrientes locations are not currently under discussion. Inquiring minds want to know.

I'm in for Thanksgiving-anyone want to go exploring? Nov 23 to nov 29
    Below is the last report from the "Dolys" thread. Maybe it's reopened?

09-25-10 11:52 #63.

Kleinberg

Senior Member.

Posts.

Clausurada.

In order to prevent you from a large trip, this club had been closed by the "gendarmaria". Looking at the "closing bands" it seems it was a while ago as it is impossible to read anything on it.

Lisa's cafe is also shut (and for sale.)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to HappyGoLucky For This Post:

G-please share more intel related to your adventures

These "other side of corrientes locations are not currently under discussion. Inquiring minds want to know.

I'm in for Thanksgiving-anyone want to go exploring? Nov 23 to nov 29

Administrator

Venues: 398
    Hi Gringucho,

I appreciate your enthusiasm at having discovered the clubs in Flores.

Most likely, you visited Doly's and / or Envedia, clubs for which we have established threads.

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/foru...hp?1998-Doly-s

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/foru...p?1999-Envidia

In addition, you may be interested in the maps detailing these locations, which may be reviewed at.

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/foru...on-s-Club-Maps

Specifically, this is a link to the Flores map:

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/foru...2&d=1114882595

WorldTravel69 also did a google map of the area:

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UT...ec19768a1b188a

Thanks,

Jackson

Gringucho discovers Flores clubs

Alright fuckers,

I found the Holy Grail of Privado / Boliche where you can drink and get your fuck on for less than 200 pesos. There is no specific place actually a couple of them in the same area. Caballito / Flores área. After several disappointments in the Recoleta area and the triangle I decided to go do some recon work with my native Argentine friends. Boy did I wish I never fuckin went to Recoleta or any of the places you old gringos are just giving your money away to. The boliches are in the 7000 área. A litro of Quilmes is about 30-50 depending on where you go, also who you know. My first priority was to meet the people who open the door, size them up, and make sure it wasn't a rip off joint. The half hour is going for 140-180 depending on your Spanish and "chamuyo" skills. So. If you want to go drink, stick and move, now you know.

My cell here is 11-3193-1542. If you ever want to go talk to me about it at Jacksons sometime or call me up. I just went with a cousin visiting from Venezuela two nights ago, and this was a different spot than the one I went to before. The area is loaded with young "pendejas" and trust me if I a 26 year old say they are hot. They are. And not one of these old hoes we are encountered with nowadays. The rooms at both places I went were very nice actually for those of you that worry about that goody shit. You can sit down have a couple drinks, and talk with the girls who introduce themselves and if they like you sit down for a quick chat.

In my opinion. This is the single best bang for your buck recommendation on the forum. So your welcome.

John

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gringucho For This Post:

Posting Limitations