This blog is moderated by Barbaroja

MacHUG-great posting

Helping protect your brothers with accurate information. I guess the Toymann hit the nail on the head. Would some post accurate current pricing on Daisey and they ladies she works with, please. Current contact info is also appreciated!

Domincanas in Suipacha Triangle

I checked the price of Dominacanas in Gattos & Hook: first price given (without negotiation) started at 300 ARS. As they are not my cup of tea, I ended the discussion there. You should add to that price your costs in the bar, that might be considerable.

To my taste, only 1 dominaca (Marlene?) was really worth it, I would not like to wake up next to any of the others. Then again I am not a Halloween fan neither, but they sure do not need a costume to scare most people in daylight. I know, we pay them to leave in time (before daylight) , not to come with us.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MacHug For This Post:

Not a Bargain!

Quote Originally Posted by Barbaroja  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the tips guys. Looks like we're going to get some bargain basement booty in Flores to kick the night off. And we'll take it from there.

Can't wait.
    You pay a cover and you receive your "FREE" drink but that's it.

The girls are about $400. 00 an hour and that is a Clocked Hour on-site fucking ONLY!

Cheaper than Hippo's for sure but not the cheapest!

I thought that you wanted 20 peso beers and 80 peso Dominicans in Constitucion.

No cover, dance hall with pool tables and 100% Doms.

The Telo is across the street!

TL

Dolly's it is!

Thanks for the tips guys. Looks like we're going to get some bargain basement booty in Flores to kick the night off. And we'll take it from there.

Can't wait.

Forgot about Brut.

Quote Originally Posted by Doggboy  [View Original Post]
    Brut. Loads of low end Dominicanas. Lotsa fatties and some super thins.
    Use Dario's name at the door.

He Speaks perfect English.

Just ask for him when you are approached on the street by the other guys.

He can get you in and cut you a deal.

And yes TM, that girl at Catto's sticks to 500 of which I do not even get a thank you!

TL

You know how to get the deals dude!

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    Your price can be as little as 500 pesos with the correct introduction.
    IALOTFLMAO! You kill me TL. I assume the 500 includes your 100 referral fee. LOL. Dude, suggest you call any of the hot putas on solo for a great chica at 300-400 pesos home delivery. If your boy likes darker meat I suggest you call Kateline from solo. She is 400 delivery and can suck a beach ball through a garden hose. 500 for a cattos dominican, and thats the special deal. LOL. You kill me TL, but keep the lengend alive baby. Happy Mongering All. Toymann

Hey guys.

Some guy gave me a recommendation of a great (not so expensive) stripclub called 'cielos' with loads of black chicks. I jumped into a taxi and asked the taxi driver but he didn't know where it was. My Spanish is not very good so maybe the problem was down to communication. Could you guys recommend a place where there are a lot of Dominican strippers.

Thanks for your help
    Brut. Loads of low end Dominicanas. Lotsa fatties and some super thins.

I'm not really one for Dominicans but I've got a buddy who's coming to visit me on the weekend and for some reason he just loves black chicks and he has a thing for Dominican chicks too. It's his birthday so I didn't want to disappoint him. You know any specific club with black chicks? Maybe a name and the address. I'd just like to hit the place with him to give him his birthday present and then we're going to hit the clubs.

Thanks again for your help dude!
    Dolly's, Cattos and a few low-end 100% Dominican bars in Constitucion.

Don't know the names but I know how to get there.

100%!

Call me,

TL.

4 381 2145.

156 116 4254

P. S- Rosita at Catto's is a Dominican-Brazilian that LOVES anal sex! Gringo price is 800 pesos. Your price can be as little as 500 pesos with the correct introduction.

The low-end bars are a lot less!

I hear you barking dog.

I'm not really one for Dominicans but I've got a buddy who's coming to visit me on the weekend and for some reason he just loves black chicks and he has a thing for Dominican chicks too. It's his birthday so I didn't want to disappoint him. You know any specific club with black chicks? Maybe a name and the address. I'd just like to hit the place with him to give him his birthday present and then we're going to hit the clubs.

Thanks again for your help dude!

SANTO DOMINGO-why come to ba for Dominicanas

In Miami there are loads of second rate dominicanas working. If you want lower cost "club scene", get with a couple of other boys. TL might be a good wingman and go club hoping in flores. You will find some Dominicanas in every lower priced club. 90% of the people in the Dominican Republic are poor as dirt and being a street walker in BA would be a step up.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Miami Bob For This Post:

Stripclub with black strippers, maybe from the Dominican republic

Hey guys.

Some guy gave me a recommendation of a great (not so expensive) stripclub called 'cielos' with loads of black chicks. I jumped into a taxi and asked the taxi driver but he didn't know where it was. My Spanish is not very good so maybe the problem was down to communication. Could you guys recommend a place where there are a lot of Dominican strippers.

Thanks for your help