This blog is moderated by Claukuk

Nati

Quote Originally Posted by Miami Bob  [View Original Post]
    A gorgeous quality lady is off the market. She was a catalog model.
    She is a good friend of mine and I have known her for many years but she made me laugh for about 5 years with something that she did!

I loaned her a copy of "Troy" with Brad Pitt and she watched it and loved it but then she said:

"That was great! Do you know if part 2 or 3 is out yet!"

Shit man, everybody dies! Hector, Achilles, etc. , etc!

It was just too funny!

I don't think that book has been translated into Guarani yet!

TL.

P. S- Still laughing!

Natalia and mburucuya-

-Natalia was / maybe still is a beauty and smart, sometimes pleasant.

Met her on her first days in Exedra (2005), gave her an upfront-payment of Ps 200 as she had no money, coming recently from Py.

A few days later, she called me and we went for dinner in Broccolino, then we spent half a night together. Called her a taxi as I did not want to spent the whole night, as inicially "contracted".

Beuatiful girls, usually, do not need to give you good sex. I did not repeat with her but we stayed - amigos or so?

Sometimes she visited me in my resto in microcentro.
    Never ever saw her in "l'álliance".
    Met her last time in 2009 in New Port.
    Had a nice talk there and we decided to marry, produce a few childs and go every day to the high-class gym in Villa Mora/Asuncion to work out.
    Maybe, I did not call her to realize the idea.
    Beeing "en pareja" 3 years in Paraguay with a Py-girl, gives her the legal right to take from you 50% of everything you have. Py-judges love those lawsuits...they share with the sorete (ok, in your tongue you call them "lawayers" I think). And as WE KNOW since years: "You can always take a girl out of the red licht. Never you can get the red light out of the girl" in contrast to Cassius Clay...they always come back, do not worry, M.B.

The disco is called Mburucuya in Salta 1748. The radiochanel is FM 107, 5.

They also run "barrete-bronco" in Avellaneda.

Hay que abstenerse, sin un muy buen manejo del idioma castellano. (for dummies: DO NOT GO THERE IF YOU DO NOT MANAGE VERY FLUENT SPANISCH...Nix hingehnix falls schlechtsprech Landessprach ötzelprötzel).

Two weeks ago, after a little "infight" a guest came back and shot two of the doorman of "mburucuya" at 6.00hs in the morning. One died.

Do not go to Constitucion if you don't know how to survive Constitucion.

B. T. W. This morning in Lima 1801 (smart and pleasent "telo") I had thee worst sex in the last 50 years.

Ok, I had to do something while waiting for the morning train.

Administrator

Venues: 398
    Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    Jackson has only seen me drunk 1 time in many years and I see him all the time.

It was a Duzzy! My pants fell off as I was getting into the taxi!
    TejanoLibre was going commando that night.

It was not a pretty sight.

I'm glad to hear that she is doing well-she always treated me very well

A gorgeous quality lady is off the market. She was a catalog model.

A Man.

Quote Originally Posted by Miami Bob  [View Original Post]
    Is she with a man or a woman? She is a nice sweet girl who can get nasty in bed when it's that time. Memories of her with her former fav-tall paraguaya blonde-karen. First met her eating at TL's resto.
    I was told that she is with a man and married.

What they call married here anyway.

In a decent part of town.

I'm happy for her, we use to go dance at this massive Paraguayan disco in constitucion.

4000 Paraguayans!

Live music.

Totally nude non-working girls on stage just because they were drunk!

Bronco's is the name I think.

Radio Studio is the name!

TL.

PS- Jackson has only seen me drunk 1 time in many years and I see him all the time.

It was a Duzzy! My pants fell off as I was getting into the taxi!

So I've heard.

6 months ago!

Take Care!

NATI prefers the ladies?

Is she with a man or a woman? She is a nice sweet girl who can get nasty in bed when it's that time. Memories of her with her former fav-tall paraguaya blonde-karen. First met her eating at TL's resto.

Puerto Madero

Quote Originally Posted by Claukuk  [View Original Post]
    Alguien sabe donde encontrar a una chica que trabajaba en new port se llama "natalia" o "nati" es paraguaya, es una morocha flaquita why estaba laburando el ańo pasado, si saben donde encontrarla actualmente.
    Esta en pareja. Vive en Puerto Madero.

Casi casada.

TL

Busco a NATALIA O "NATI" morocha paraguya de new port

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was not written in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation. Thanks!

Posting Limitations