This blog is moderated by Demoaz
    Skit,

Let us know if the address is right, pricing, and how the girls end up comparing to their pics.

Don't trust photos. Unfortunately!

My experience of these 'casitas' with their web site. Is that the women look really hot on the web site. But when you get to the 'house'. Or the're not there, or occupied, and if they are there, they look more plainer, (not as stunning) , compared to the photo!

After all, its like buying or renting property, the property will always look better on the internet site (long, wide angle shots, right lighting for better photos, curtains drawn to create more intimate room, etc). Same with the girls, . With complete sexy make up, well done hair, right lighting for photo, plus some photo. Shopping esp. On skin tone!

On the site I like Brenda, . Even I dubious as I am, wonder if she really looks like as she does on the site. If even she is close, I'll go there tomorrow, because' she is really hot! Keep this thread posted!

Quote Originally Posted by Demoaz  [View Original Post]
    Hey Gents,

Has anybody been here?

http://www.lacasitadeaguilar.com.ar

I'm wondering what the address is, price is, and if there any reviews. I tried a forum search but got nothing. Girls on the site look pretty good, rooms look pretty nice. I emailed but haven't heard back. Might stop by before I leave BsAs this Sunday.
    Address seems to be Aguilar 2416 in Colegiales, just off Avenida Cabildo.

If you do go and try, please report.

Aguilar 2416 - La casita de aguilar

Hey Gents,

Has anybody been here? http://www.lacasitadeaguilar.com.ar

I'm wondering what the address is, price is, and if there any reviews. I tried a forum search but got nothing. Girls on the site look pretty good, rooms look pretty nice. I emailed but haven't heard back. Might stop by before I leave BsAs this Sunday.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Demoaz For This Post:

Posting Limitations