This blog is moderated by Muktar

Thanks

TL and world traveler thanks for your help........hotrod 11.

My Mistake

Quote Originally Posted by HotRod11  [View Original Post]
    I think we're talking about different Veronica's. 868 Florida 14h was my favorite w.... House in BA. Veronica was the momason. They moved since my last visit. Any idea were. Thanks.
    Yes, I apologize .

I was thinking about a completely different Guide .

Have Fun ,

TL.

Veronica's or Barbara's

Cordoba 1111, piso 3, at Cerrito. (ex-Florida 868, piso 14 H, at Paraguay.) 8+ Masajistas. Prices: 700p 30 min., 900p hour. Tel: 4893-0782, Cell: 15-2680 9341. 10 am to 10 pm Monday to Friday.

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/foru...-868-piso-14-H

https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/ed...8.4095375&z=15

I think we're talking about different Veronica's. 868 Florida 14h was my favorite w.... House in BA. Veronica was the momason. They moved since my last visit. Any idea were. Thanks.

Veronica

Long Gone

Need help finding Veronica formally of 856 Florida.anyone know her current address.....thanks.
    Howdy ,

Ms. V has long since been Retired as a guide and is no longer in the business from what I heard many years ago if it is the same person that you are talking about .

I definitely can't help you with this matter .

Thanks ,

TL.

Help

Need help finding Veronica formally of 856 Florida.anyone know her current address.....thanks.

Dancing for ever

At the age of four, I fell in love with dance and haven't stopped moving since. In 2008, I received a BA from New World School of the Arts with highest honors. Since graduating, I've worked with local choreographers on project based events and festivals. I've always wanted to pole dance, and finally took the plunge . Just like the pivotal moment I had when I was four, I fell in love with pole. It has opened up so many new avenues of movement. And, I've never felt or looked better. I am...addicted to DANCING.

Quote Originally Posted by GTAinba  [View Original Post]
    TL I would like to meet you. I am coming to BA next week and will need assistance. Please PM me.
    Welcome to BA!

Call me when you land and get to your place.

4 381 2145

156 116 4254.

Thanks,

TL

TL I would like to meet you. I am coming to BA next week and will need assistance. Please PM me.

Thank You!

Quote Originally Posted by Muktar  [View Original Post]
    Just to put it on the record after meeting Mr. TL and (I hope) making a new friend that he has been patient and helpful in shlepping with me around BA to cultural stuff as well as evening stuff. (without details). I hope he has learned stuff in the process as well! Jajajaja.

Thanks.

Muktar
    We went to a few museums and did a mini walking tour of BA and it's Historical and Architectural sites and that was nice!

The sex tours were a bit more interesting!

Gave you the best looking girl in Newport!

You ask and you shall receive but your gas mileage and performance may vary according to your driving ability!

See you tonight!

I have 4 girls going to the party that will fuck your brains out!

Well, maybe only 3!

One is for me!

TL

Assistance in both non-chica and chica issues. Tejano Libre thanks.

Just to put it on the record after meeting Mr. TL and (I hope) making a new friend that he has been patient and helpful in shlepping with me around BA to cultural stuff as well as evening stuff. (without details). I hope he has learned stuff in the process as well! Jajajaja.

Thanks.

Muktar

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Muktar For This Post:

Posting Limitations