This blog is moderated by Martin00

Bad Idea!

Quote Originally Posted by Martin00  [View Original Post]
    Side note: CyberCupido wants money to let me use it. Not keen to pay upfront as it wuld be just a best effort try.

Waiting to hear from you guys! .
    Never pay for a site that promises that you will meet girls and fuck them for free!

TL

2. The Following User Says Thank You to TejanoLibre For This Post:

I can feel you pain Guys

Hello,

I am looking around for websites to touch base with girls before landing in Baires.

I know CyberCupido and RomanceLatina, but not sure they work well in Argentina. Any feedback?

Otherwise any other good one I should subscribe to?

Thansk!
    Hi Guys. I understand your frustration. I have been trying some of these sites myself. Truth Is. Speaking a little Spanish is a big help. Most of these ladies say they speak Good English. But that is marginal at best. I decided to do something about it myself and build a site for us guys. Best Part is that you can Chat / message and with REAL TIME TRANSLATIONS. Its new and still a few tweeks. But you can try at http://www.latin-girls.co/ Have fun CiberC

It has to be said.

Not to talk trash but, the only place that tolerates large age differences with the men being in their late 40's / early 50's is PI, maybe China or Thailand. Outside of that SOL. All I can say is that instead of complaining that some men minimize their negatives, IE if your fat, you know what too do.

Its not hopeless at all, my friend is down there, Afro-Brazilian and dating quite a few women. He's in his early 30.

He doesn't even use the internet much, (even though he works in IT) to find women and while they aren't model quality they are for sure arm candy even by Western standards.

IMHO after years of trolling the internet, the best women are found OFFLINE. At one point in time in world history the internet was novel to meet women online. Now its ubiquitous and the only women online anywhere I have found are those around the margins. Fairly attractive women with serious entitlement issues and the rest is just a crap shoot at best. This is hardly unique to America, this is all over.

For most women in Latin America you're going to have to use the social sites they use, which requires Spanish or Google Translate at the least.

Just try it, pay the few dollars for the web site, don't be a cheap skate, you're going to pay a few hundred to over a thousand US to fly to BoA anyway.

Romance sites

Being that I actually live here I have tried several sites. In my experiance it all comes down to money. Maybe because I am old and ugly but thats what it came down too. Either the site is trying to make a profit and that they put phony profiles up for you to write to (each letter costs something (for the translator of course) (even if you write in spanish) but when it comes time to meet they are never available. Or the girl herself is out to scam you. I know a guy (another old and ugly like myself) who actually sent one of these women $9K US so that she could "GET READY TO TRAVEL AND MEET HIM!" Of course he was devastated and then angry because $9K was a lot of money for him. (obviously the girls ran with the money!) If you have time and money to waste, go for it. In my opinion its not worth it. Just get out there and meet some one, its no harder then doing it at home, it just takes more balls since you are in a strange place.

If you are YOUNG and handsome, the sites might work.

CyberCupido, RomanceLatina, what else to make contact online?

Martin.

I believe those sites are a true waste of your time.

It depends on what you have in mind regarding finding girls in Buenos Aires I could make a suggestion but I believe this is not the best way.

For example, if you would like to know non-working girls, you may enter to this site (

http://ubbi.sexyono.com/

) and upload your photo. If your profile was shown in a query then girls could hit you as a sexy man. Their profile will be sent to you as well so if you like her too then the two of you get your personal contact info.

This is an easy way to get laid if you are a good looking guy. If not, well, you will have to pay just the rest of us.

Let us know what you have in mind, ok?

DUH. Try the links from this website. All free and all as good as anyothers.

Side note: CyberCupido wants money to let me use it. Not keen to pay upfront as it wuld be just a best effort try.

If you can't find enough on this site or the links on this site. DUHHH

CyberCupido, RomanceLatina, what else to make contact online?

Hello,

I am looking around for websites to touch base with girls before landing in Baires.

I know CyberCupido and RomanceLatina, but not sure they work well in Argentina. Any feedback?

Otherwise any other good one I should subscribe to?

Thansk!

Posting Limitations