Thread: 2012 Elections in the USA

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 146 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 61 111 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Miami Bob

We are f*cked

I will always believe in the greatness of America and that for which it used to stand. However, I now believe that nearly half of American voters don't believe in that same America. I am so disgusted and so disappointed with my fellow Americans.

As I go forward, I will be extremely guarded and will do everything in my power to protect myself from this out of control govt and the greed and selfishness of my fellow Americans.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Wild Walleye For This Post:

If Obama wins?

I guess someone is still in denial.

If Obama wins

It is proof positive that the unproductive portion of the population has taken over and the rest of us are enslaved. The American voter is pretty gullible. It is truly sad that people fortunate enough to live here don't think that the legacy of America is worth passing down to the next generation.

I can only hope for intense and prolonged gridlock, up to and through the impeachment.

I guess we are now more like Argentina in that we are closer to Europe than we are the Americas.

Quote Originally Posted by Punter 127  [View Original Post]
    Dude it's over Obama wins.
    Shouldn't someone do a well-being check on El Alamo?

Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead  [View Original Post]
    The stock futures market is not trending per who looks like they are winning but on the possibility the outcome will be unknown by the time the exchanges open. Interesting. And one source has given Wisconsin to Obama and the other one I am looking at has not.
    Dude it's over Obama wins.

The stock futures market is not trending per who looks like they are winning but on the possibility the outcome will be unknown by the time the exchanges open. Interesting. And one source has given Wisconsin to Obama and the other one I am looking at has not.

Quote Originally Posted by Punter 127  [View Original Post]
    Fox just called Ohio for Obama, it's over.
    Fox just called Obama the Re-elected President

Fox just called Ohio for Obama, it's over.

They just called AZ for Romnesia. I am surprised VA and NC are so close. IA I think reports from east to west and Des Moines is heavily Dem so that one is hard to judge so far.

No way Oloser wins AZ.

Looks to me if Obama wins Ohio but not Florida he needs to win either IA or WI, as well as Colorado. If he wins Florida but not Ohio, then he has a few more ways to win. A lot of people were saying he might win AZ because the latinos are pissed off about the border shit, but that does not appear to be happening.

Wisconsin surprised me. I really thought Romney would win after recent events with Ryan on the ticket. And wrong about my out of consensus call in New Jersey. So much for my election prognostication skills.
    Last edited by Big Boss Man; 11-07-12 at 00:58. Reason: Further explanation

It's all about Ohio

Or so it seems. However, the Panhandle has to deliver for Romney.

I am sure that if Romney wins the popular vote and loses the electoral vote, all the Libtards screaming about it in the past will now be on Romney's side.

Interstingly

Quote Originally Posted by WorldTravel69  [View Original Post]
    I wonder what party did this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maL8YMPDAo0
    The only verifiable cases of actual voting machines doing that were going the other way, switching Romney votes to Oloser.

My polling place dead in California a 5 PM

4 precincts in one location and maybe about 6 voters. Romney will carry popular vote for sure if California voters are staying away from the polls.

Posting Limitations